|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Lagoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best antonym to the term lewd?
2. How much are the refugees paid for each death?
3. With whom does O'Brien request a meeting?
(b) Drill sergeant
(c) Battalion commander
4. Which person with whom O'Brien meets to share his opposition to the war curses regularly?
(c) Drill sergeant
(d) Battalion commander
5. What do some of the soldiers give to the dying female Viet Cong soldier?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes the length of the meeting O'Brien has with the battalion commander?
2. What surrounds the perimeter of the refugee camp on the lagoon side?
3. What type of training does O'Brien have to go through after he leaves basic training?
4. Which of the following best describes what O'Brien is afraid of?
5. Which of the following describes how the female Viet Cong soldier died?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)