|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18, The Lagoon.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much are the refugees paid for each death?
2. What type of training does O'Brien have to go through after he leaves basic training?
(a) Advanced Shooting School
(b) None, he is sent over seas
(c) Advanced Infantry Training
(d) Advanced Basic Training
3. Which of the following describes how the female Viet Cong soldier died?
(a) In extreme pain
(b) With female hysterics
(d) She survives
4. With whom does O'Brien request a meeting?
(c) Battalion commander
(d) Drill sergeant
5. With what is O'Brien ill?
(d) A cold
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some of the soldiers give to the dying female Viet Cong soldier?
2. Which of the following is the best antonym to the term lewd?
3. Which of the following is not a synonym for the term lament?
4. Which word best describes the length of the meeting O'Brien has with the battalion commander?
5. What does the battalion commander believe is O'Brien's problem?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)