|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(a) Sam Kelly.
(c) James Lillie.
2. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The airport manager.
(b) The terminal.
(c) The military section.
(d) General transient aviation hanger.
3. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) A man and a woman had the job done.
(b) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(c) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
(d) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
4. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
(b) A man who wants Pitt to help bring down Hermit Limited.
(c) The director of the NSA.
(d) Pitt's brother.
5. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
(a) It is time to leave.
(b) He is going to have a partner.
(c) He is released from any obligation.
(d) He needs to be in London that evening.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
2. Two men ask Kirsti what?
3. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
4. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
5. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lands near the Andursson's home?
2. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
3. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
4. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
5. Where is Sandecker at the beginning of Chapter 20; who is with him; and what does that person say?
6. What does James Kelly explain to the group about Hermit Limited?
7. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
8. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
9. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
10. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
This section contains 897 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)