|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) Snow begins to fall.
(c) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(d) Sunny and warm.
2. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) He has had arguments with both of them.
(b) There's a bounty on them.
(c) To take over control of those countries.
(d) To get control of the gold in their countries.
3. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
(a) It is time to leave.
(b) He is released from any obligation.
(c) He needs to be in London that evening.
(d) He is going to have a partner.
4. Why is Pitt angry at Lippman?
(a) There were men on the iceberg that could have helped Hunnewell.
(b) That they waited so long and Rondheim got away.
(c) They set him up without his knowldege.
(d) That they killed all those people on board the Lax.
5. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
(a) They will be drugged with retrograde amnesia drugs.
(b) They will be dumped on a deserted island.
(c) They will all die.
(d) They will be held until his takeover is finished.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
2. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
3. How does Pitt know which way to go?
4. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
5. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
2. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
3. Why was the crash site chosen? What does Pitt find out as he talks to the others?
4. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
5. What happens right as Pitt is looking for a way to leave the trophy room?
6. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
7. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
8. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
9. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
10. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)