|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He has no broken bones.
(b) He's already agreed to help.
(c) He will be fine.
(d) He has told them he can't help.
2. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
(a) They have been trying to get Pitt to work for them for years.
(b) They entombed the Lax in the iceberg.
(c) Lillie works for him.
(d) Kirsti is going to destroy the Atlantic plates.
3. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He doesn't date foreigners.
(b) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(c) He was married one time.
(d) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
4. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is disgusted by them.
(c) He is angry at them.
(d) He admires them.
5. What does Pitt say at the hospital?
(a) He is going to search for Hermit's henchmen.
(b) He is taking a vacaiton.
(c) He is going to kill Rondheim.
(d) He is going to find James Kelly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
2. What does Rondheim do to Pitt?
3. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
4. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
5. How does Pitt get to the airport?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
2. What lands near the Andursson's home?
3. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
4. What happens right as Pitt is looking for a way to leave the trophy room?
5. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
6. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
7. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
8. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
9. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
10. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)