|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Pitt do that no one else can as far as the events in Iceland?
(a) Identify James Kelly's assassins.
(b) Show that Kirsti was no involved.
(c) Identify Rondheim's boats.
(d) Testify against Rondheim.
2. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
(a) Cigar and vodka.
(b) A back board.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) Champagne and caviar.
3. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can tell them the author.
(b) So he can make a new poem from it.
(c) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(d) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
4. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
(b) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(c) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
(d) A man and a woman had the job done.
5. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(b) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
(c) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(d) Backs up Pitt's comments.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands near the house where Pitt used the radio?
2. By whom is the cab driver employed?
3. How does Pitt see Rondheim's actions?
4. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
5. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
2. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
3. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
4. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
5. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
6. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
7. What does James Kelly explain to the group about Hermit Limited?
8. Where is Sandecker at the beginning of Chapter 20; who is with him; and what does that person say?
9. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
10. Who is Pitt pleased to see on the rescue vehicle and what happens after Pitt boards?
This section contains 899 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)