|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lippman think James Kelly is going to assassinate?
(a) The speaker of the house.
(b) The president of Brazil.
(c) The president of Mexico.
(d) The leaders of French Guinea and the Dominican Republic.
2. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(c) The computer.
3. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) A fortune for his children.
(b) A world torn by strife.
(c) A legacy.
(d) The US in Mexico's control.
4. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The black jet is military.
(b) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
(c) The worker at the airport lied.
(d) Kirsti is not involved.
5. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He's already agreed to help.
(b) He will be fine.
(c) He has told them he can't help.
(d) He has no broken bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
2. Who do Sandecker and Pitt visit in the hospital?
3. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
4. How does Pitt get to the airport?
5. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
2. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
3. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
4. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
5. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
6. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
7. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
8. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
9. Where is Sandecker at the beginning of Chapter 20; who is with him; and what does that person say?
10. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
This section contains 881 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)