|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(c) Hits him in the face.
2. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
(a) Radioes Sandecker.
(b) Passes out.
(c) Calls Sandecker.
(d) Sets up rescue efforts.
3. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can make a new poem from it.
(b) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(c) So he can tell them the author.
(d) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
4. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
(a) Ocean Resources, Inc.
(b) Fyrie Limited.
(c) South America Mining, Inc.
(d) Hermit Limited.
5. When were the people injured?
(a) When the plane crashed.
(b) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(c) At the party.
(d) When they were thrown from the plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
2. How does Pitt get to the airport?
3. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
4. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
5. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was the crash site chosen? What does Pitt find out as he talks to the others?
2. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
3. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
4. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
5. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
6. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
7. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
8. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
9. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
10. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
This section contains 876 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)