|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) He has had arguments with both of them.
(b) To take over control of those countries.
(c) There's a bounty on them.
(d) To get control of the gold in their countries.
2. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(b) Hits him in the face.
3. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
(a) To land near the ravine.
(b) To the navy base on the ocean.
(c) To pick up Sandecker.
(d) To the hospital.
4. What does Rondheim do to Pitt?
(a) Injects him with poison.
(b) Breaks his arm.
(c) Takes him to South America.
(d) Beats Pitt severely.
5. How did the worker cover himself?
(a) He told his boss verbally.
(b) He filled out a report.
(c) He refused to disclose his name to the people with the jet.
(d) He left serial numbers on the plane in a hidden location.
Short Answer Questions
1. By whom is the cab driver employed?
2. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
3. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
4. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
5. Why was this site chosen for the people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
2. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
3. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
4. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
5. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
6. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
7. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
8. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
9. Why was the crash site chosen? What does Pitt find out as he talks to the others?
10. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
This section contains 894 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)