|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Pitt do that no one else can as far as the events in Iceland?
(a) Testify against Rondheim.
(b) Identify James Kelly's assassins.
(c) Show that Kirsti was no involved.
(d) Identify Rondheim's boats.
2. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) To get control of the gold in their countries.
(b) There's a bounty on them.
(c) He has had arguments with both of them.
(d) To take over control of those countries.
3. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(d) All of them.
4. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
(a) Joyce Dubkue.
(b) Ben Hull.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) James Storey.
5. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The black jet is military.
(b) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
(c) The worker at the airport lied.
(d) Kirsti is not involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
2. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
3. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
4. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
5. How does Pitt get to the airport?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)