|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
(a) Kirsti's office complex.
(b) Rondheim's mansion.
(c) Rondheim's office complex.
(d) Kirsti's estates.
2. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Destroy the probe.
(c) Betray Hermit for his own purposes.
(d) Kill Kirsti and take over her company after they are married.
3. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
(a) That the South American governments have been warned.
(b) That the Icelandic national guard are surrounding the place.
(c) The Kirsti doesn't know how to use the probe.
(d) That Rondheim killed Hunnewell.
4. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) He is well liked.
(b) He will find his answers tonight.
(c) Kirsti isn't around.
(d) He's not welcomed there.
5. What can Pitt do that no one else can as far as the events in Iceland?
(a) Identify Rondheim's boats.
(b) Testify against Rondheim.
(c) Identify James Kelly's assassins.
(d) Show that Kirsti was no involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two men ask Kirsti what?
2. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
3. What is wrong with James Lillie?
4. What does James Kelly say he will do?
5. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
2. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
3. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
4. Where does Kirsti take Pitt at the party and what does Pitt do during the event?
5. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
6. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
7. Where is Sandecker at the beginning of Chapter 20; who is with him; and what does that person say?
8. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
9. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
10. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)