|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
(a) Ben Hull.
(b) Joyce Dubkue.
(c) James Storey.
(d) Sam Cashman.
2. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
(a) The secret army within the US army.
(b) Rondheim's money.
(c) Kirsti's probe.
(d) The buildings in the boxes from the jet.
3. When were the people injured?
(a) When they were thrown from the plane.
(b) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(c) At the party.
(d) When the plane crashed.
4. What does Pitt say at the hospital?
(a) He is taking a vacaiton.
(b) He is going to search for Hermit's henchmen.
(c) He is going to find James Kelly.
(d) He is going to kill Rondheim.
5. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
(b) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(c) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(d) Makes a play for Rondheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
2. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
3. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
4. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
5. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
2. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
3. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
4. Why was the crash site chosen? What does Pitt find out as he talks to the others?
5. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
6. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
7. Where does Kirsti take Pitt at the party and what does Pitt do during the event?
8. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
9. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
10. What happens right as Pitt is looking for a way to leave the trophy room?
This section contains 1,005 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)