|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(b) He can't find Kirsti.
(c) He is the only person who can walk.
(d) He has a broken jaw.
2. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(b) All of them.
3. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) The owner of the jet.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) An employee of Rondheim's.
(d) An employee of Kirsti's.
4. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(a) James Lillie.
(d) Sam Kelly.
5. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(b) Hits him in the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
2. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
3. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
4. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
5. Who is Dean Kippman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
2. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
3. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
4. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
5. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
6. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
7. What does James Kelly explain to the group about Hermit Limited?
8. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
9. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
10. What lands near the Andursson's home?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)