|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(b) Sam Cashman.
(c) Hans Badenberger.
(d) Robert Tucker.
2. How does Pitt know which way to go?
(a) He heads north on the north star.
(b) He's unsure.
(c) He follows the sunset.
(d) He always turns left.
3. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
(a) The buildings in the boxes from the jet.
(b) Rondheim's money.
(c) The secret army within the US army.
(d) Kirsti's probe.
4. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is indifferent.
(b) He is angry at them.
(c) He admires them.
(d) He is disgusted by them.
5. When were the people injured?
(a) When they were thrown from the plane.
(b) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(c) When the plane crashed.
(d) At the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
2. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
3. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
4. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
5. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
2. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
3. Why was the crash site chosen? What does Pitt find out as he talks to the others?
4. What lands near the Andursson's home?
5. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
6. Where is Sandecker at the beginning of Chapter 20; who is with him; and what does that person say?
7. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
8. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
9. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
10. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
This section contains 858 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)