|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) The US in Mexico's control.
(b) A fortune for his children.
(c) A legacy.
(d) A world torn by strife.
2. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(b) All of them.
3. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The airport manager.
(b) General transient aviation hanger.
(c) The military section.
(d) The terminal.
4. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) The computer.
(d) His brother, Sam Kelly.
5. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) He has had arguments with both of them.
(b) To take over control of those countries.
(c) There's a bounty on them.
(d) To get control of the gold in their countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt get to the airport?
2. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
3. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
4. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
5. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)