|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James Kelly say he will do?
(a) Start civil war in many countries.
(b) Destroy the United States.
(c) Take over South America.
(d) Kill the United States congress and senate.
2. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
3. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
(a) The Kirsti doesn't know how to use the probe.
(b) That the Icelandic national guard are surrounding the place.
(c) That Rondheim killed Hunnewell.
(d) That the South American governments have been warned.
4. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(c) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(d) The computer.
5. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(b) Load the survivors.
(c) Start to build a path into the ravine.
(d) Wait for the paramedics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
2. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
3. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
4. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
5. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)