|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) The work was very difficult.
(b) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(c) There was no reason to be suspicious.
(d) It was illegal.
2. What lands near the house where Pitt used the radio?
(a) Two glider planes.
(b) An army transport.
(c) The old plane from the hanger.
(d) A naval helicopter.
3. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Several individuals from the government.
(b) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(c) Mobsters from New York.
(d) A number of well known authors.
4. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(a) A jet plane.
(b) Tidi's voice.
(d) A dog barking.
5. How does Pitt get to the airport?
(a) A cab.
(b) A subway.
(c) A bus.
(d) He drives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two men ask Kirsti what?
2. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
3. When were the people injured?
4. Why is Pitt angry at Lippman?
5. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
2. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
3. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
4. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
5. What does James Kelly explain to the group about Hermit Limited?
6. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
7. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
8. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
9. Where is Sandecker at the beginning of Chapter 20; who is with him; and what does that person say?
10. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)