|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
2. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
(a) In a forest.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In a ravine.
(d) On the beach.
3. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
(a) Takes her to Sam Kelly.
(b) Puts her in the plane on a seat.
(c) Lays her next to Lillie.
(d) Carries her out of the ravine.
4. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) To get control of the gold in their countries.
(b) To take over control of those countries.
(c) He has had arguments with both of them.
(d) There's a bounty on them.
5. What lands near the house where Pitt used the radio?
(a) A naval helicopter.
(b) An army transport.
(c) The old plane from the hanger.
(d) Two glider planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
2. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
3. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
4. What is wrong with James Lillie?
5. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
2. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
3. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
4. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
5. What lands near the Andursson's home?
6. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
7. What happens right as Pitt is looking for a way to leave the trophy room?
8. Who is Pitt pleased to see on the rescue vehicle and what happens after Pitt boards?
9. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
10. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
This section contains 856 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)