|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Sunny and warm.
(b) Very bad weather.
(c) Snow begins to fall.
(d) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
2. How does Pitt get to the airport?
(a) A bus.
(b) A cab.
(c) He drives.
(d) A subway.
3. Who do Sandecker and Pitt visit in the hospital?
(a) Sam Kelly.
(b) All the survivors.
(c) Sam Cushman.
(d) Tidi and Lillie.
4. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
(a) A back board.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Champagne and caviar.
(d) Cigar and vodka.
5. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(b) He doesn't have any pain.
(c) Thinks about Tidi.
(d) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two men ask Kirsti what?
2. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
3. What does Pitt learn that saddens him?
4. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
5. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
2. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
3. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
4. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
5. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
6. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
7. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
8. Who is Pitt pleased to see on the rescue vehicle and what happens after Pitt boards?
9. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
10. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)