|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(b) Load the survivors.
(c) Wait for the paramedics.
(d) Start to build a path into the ravine.
2. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Laughs at Rondheim.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Whispers with Lillie.
(d) Flirts with Kirsti.
3. Who do Sandecker and Pitt visit in the hospital?
(a) Tidi and Lillie.
(b) All the survivors.
(c) Sam Cushman.
(d) Sam Kelly.
4. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
(b) A man who wants Pitt to help bring down Hermit Limited.
(c) The director of the NSA.
(d) Pitt's brother.
5. How does Pitt get to the airport?
(a) He drives.
(b) A bus.
(c) A cab.
(d) A subway.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
2. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
3. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
4. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
5. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
2. What happens right as Pitt is looking for a way to leave the trophy room?
3. Where does Kirsti take Pitt at the party and what does Pitt do during the event?
4. Where does Pitt go after their boating incident? Who takes him and how does Pitt feel about that person? Who does Pitt find?
5. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
6. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
7. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
8. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
9. Why does Rondheim recite the Rime of the Ancient Mariner? What is Pitt's reaction?
10. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
This section contains 930 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)