|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
(a) They will be held until his takeover is finished.
(b) They will be drugged with retrograde amnesia drugs.
(c) They will be dumped on a deserted island.
(d) They will all die.
2. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
(a) To pick up Sandecker.
(b) To land near the ravine.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the navy base on the ocean.
3. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) A world torn by strife.
(b) A fortune for his children.
(c) A legacy.
(d) The US in Mexico's control.
4. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is disgusted by them.
(b) He admires them.
(c) He is indifferent.
(d) He is angry at them.
5. What does James Kelly say he will do?
(a) Kill the United States congress and senate.
(b) Take over South America.
(c) Destroy the United States.
(d) Start civil war in many countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
2. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
3. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
4. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
5. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)