|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(c) Snow begins to fall.
(d) Sunny and warm.
2. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Calls Sandecker.
(c) Radioes Sandecker.
(d) Sets up rescue efforts.
3. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(b) Tidi's voice.
(c) A dog barking.
(d) A jet plane.
4. When were the people injured?
(a) At the party.
(b) When the plane crashed.
(c) When they were thrown from the plane.
(d) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
5. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
(b) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(c) A man and a woman had the job done.
(d) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
2. How does Pitt get to the airport?
3. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
4. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
5. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does James Kelly explain to the group about Hermit Limited?
2. Who is the pilot of the rescue vehicle and what did he bring with him?
3. What does Sam Kelly ask his brother and what does his brother tell him?
4. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
5. What lands near the Andursson's home?
6. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
7. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
8. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
9. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
10. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
This section contains 822 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)