|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
(a) It is time to leave.
(b) He is going to have a partner.
(c) He needs to be in London that evening.
(d) He is released from any obligation.
2. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The airport manager.
(b) The military section.
(c) The terminal.
(d) General transient aviation hanger.
3. What does Pitt say at the hospital?
(a) He is taking a vacaiton.
(b) He is going to find James Kelly.
(c) He is going to kill Rondheim.
(d) He is going to search for Hermit's henchmen.
4. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(b) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(c) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(d) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
5. Who do Sandecker and Pitt visit in the hospital?
(a) Sam Kelly.
(b) All the survivors.
(c) Sam Cushman.
(d) Tidi and Lillie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
2. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
3. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
4. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
5. By whom is the cab driver employed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt do in order to get help?
2. What does Rondheim ask Pitt and and do he and Tidi handle the question?
3. What does the person at the hanger tell Pitt?
4. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
5. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
6. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
7. Where does Kirsti take Pitt at the party and what does Pitt do during the event?
8. What does Kippman reveal about Hermit Limited?
9. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
10. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)