|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
2. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
(a) Green polyester suit.
(b) A black velvet tuxedo.
(c) A pink jump suit with lace.
(d) Red velvet.
3. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
(a) In a forest.
(b) In a ravine.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a hospital.
4. How did the worker cover himself?
(a) He filled out a report.
(b) He refused to disclose his name to the people with the jet.
(c) He told his boss verbally.
(d) He left serial numbers on the plane in a hidden location.
5. Why is Pitt angry at Lippman?
(a) That they waited so long and Rondheim got away.
(b) That they killed all those people on board the Lax.
(c) There were men on the iceberg that could have helped Hunnewell.
(d) They set him up without his knowldege.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
2. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
3. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
4. Who does Lippman think James Kelly is going to assassinate?
5. Who do Sandecker and Pitt visit in the hospital?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plane does Pitt see in the hanger and what is interesting about it?
2. What lands near the Andursson's home?
3. Who is the man in Sandecker's office and what does he tell Pitt?
4. How does Pitt act when he first arrives at the party and how is he dressed?
5. How does Pitt feel about what happened to Sam Kelly and how does he feel towards Rondheim?
6. What does Pitt do when James is talking? How does James respond?
7. What is Sandecker's response to the man in his office and what does Pitt say?
8. What happened in the confrontation between Pitt and Lillie?
9. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
10. Where does Kirsti take Pitt at the party and what does Pitt do during the event?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)