|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fires upon them.
(c) Wiggles its wings.
(d) Fly by very close.
2. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
(b) An navy nurse.
3. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) The wind is very strong.
(b) The deck is icy.
(c) There's a severe storm.
(d) It's a very small deck.
4. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(b) A doctor.
5. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A small, locked metal box.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) A sealed envelope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tidi do when Pitt goes in the water?
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
3. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
5. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Fyrie's company invented and what did he plan to do with it?
2. What do the people in Question #1 do about their find? Who sees them do this?
3. What do Pitt and Hunnewell do when the cutter gets close to the iceberg?
4. What does Sandecker order Pitt and how does he respond?
5. What does Pitt do after he wakes up?
6. What does Pitt do off the boat? What does Sandecker see? What does Pitt discover?
7. How does Pitt feel towards Sandecker and the Admiral towards Pitt?
8. How does Pitt respond to Kirsti when she arrives at the restaurant?
9. What does Sandecker tell Pitt about the Lax and what was on it?
10. What does Pitt see coming near the helicopter and what happens to the helicopter after that?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)