|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
(a) As a gay artist.
(b) As a fisherman.
(c) As a naval officer.
(d) As a surfer.
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(b) The radio won't work there.
(c) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(d) They've been set up.
3. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Icelandic navy personnel.
(b) Icelandic national security agents.
(c) Two men.
(d) Two Icelandic state troopers.
4. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
(a) Personal assistant.
5. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their weapons.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their wallets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
3. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
4. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
5. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had Fyrie's company invented and what did he plan to do with it?
2. What does Pitt do off the boat? What does Sandecker see? What does Pitt discover?
3. What does Pitt do when Rondheim joins them and how does Rondheim respond?
4. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the embedded ship?
5. Who is Lee Koski and what is he watching on his deck during a storm?
6. How does Pitt respond to Kirsti when she arrives at the restaurant?
7. What does Pitt do while Hunnewell probes the iceberg for the ship?
8. What do Pitt and those with him find when they get on a boat?
9. What causes Koski suspicions when Pitt is being shown around the ship?
10. What do Pitt and Hunnewell do when the cutter gets close to the iceberg?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)