|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
2. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Drugs them.
(b) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(c) Hits them over the head.
(d) Tricks them.
3. What does Pitt take from the men?
(b) Their weapons.
(c) Their wallets.
(d) Their clothes.
4. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(d) A doctor.
5. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He's angry and wants revenge.
(b) He is curious.
(c) So people might get killed.
(d) He owes it to Hunnewell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
2. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
3. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
4. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
5. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Lt. Dover bring first to Koski and what does that person do? What is Koski's response?
2. How does Pitt respond to Kirsti when she arrives at the restaurant?
3. What favor does Pitt ask of Rondheim and how does he respond?
4. What do Pitt and Hunnewell do when they depart the first iceberg? What does Pitt think when they land?
5. What does Sandecker tell Pitt about the Lax and what was on it?
6. What do Pitt and those with him find when they get on a boat?
7. What are Pitt and Hunnewell discussing as they fly towards Reykjavik in Chapter 5?
8. What situation is explained to Koski?
9. What does Pitt do while Hunnewell probes the iceberg for the ship?
10. What does Pitt see coming near the helicopter and what happens to the helicopter after that?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)