|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
(a) Her polite and quiet ways.
(b) Her height.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her intelligence.
2. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
(a) Picks a fight with him.
(b) Takes Kirsti away from him.
(c) Pretends he's a homosexual.
(d) Pretends he is married.
3. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
4. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
(a) Took over for him.
(b) Brought in a new CEO.
(c) Sold the company.
(d) Made a completely new board of directors.
5. What does Pitt don to explore the wreck of the jet?
(a) A wetsuit.
(b) Bathing suit.
(c) He strips.
(d) He goes in a diving bell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Kirsti doing before Kristjan died?
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
3. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
4. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pitt realize as he is talking to Sandecker about rescue efforts?
2. Where is Pitt when he awakens after leaving the doctor's village?
3. How does Pitt respond to Kirsti when she arrives at the restaurant?
4. What does Pitt see when he first wakes up after the poetry party?
5. Who is with Pitt when he awakens? How does he feel about her and she about him?
6. What does Koski tell his subordinate to do about the new people on his ship? Why is Koski puzzled?
7. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the embedded ship?
8. What had Fyrie's company invented and what did he plan to do with it?
9. What does Pitt do when Rondheim joins them and how does Rondheim respond?
10. Who is on patrol in the beginning of the book and what do they find?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)