|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) Thinks about Tidi.
(b) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(c) He doesn't have any pain.
(d) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
2. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(d) He was married one time.
3. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
(a) Rondheim's money.
(b) Kirsti's probe.
(c) The secret army within the US army.
(d) The buildings in the boxes from the jet.
4. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(b) James Lillie.
(c) Sam Kelly.
5. What did the vehicle bring that Pitt requested?
(a) Some flare bombs.
(c) Machine guns.
(d) A doctor.
6. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(a) Hits him in the face.
7. When were the people injured?
(a) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(b) When they were thrown from the plane.
(c) At the party.
(d) When the plane crashed.
8. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) Kirsti is not involved.
(b) The black jet is military.
(c) The worker at the airport lied.
(d) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
9. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) The time you won your town the race.
(b) Had we but world enough, and time.
(c) God save thee.
(d) When I consider how my light is spent.
10. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(c) Snow begins to fall.
(d) Sunny and warm.
11. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) It was illegal.
(b) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(c) There was no reason to be suspicious.
(d) The work was very difficult.
12. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
13. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) He's not welcomed there.
(b) He will find his answers tonight.
(c) Kirsti isn't around.
(d) He is well liked.
14. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He has told them he can't help.
(b) He will be fine.
(c) He has no broken bones.
(d) He's already agreed to help.
15. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
(a) That Rondheim killed Hunnewell.
(b) That the Icelandic national guard are surrounding the place.
(c) The Kirsti doesn't know how to use the probe.
(d) That the South American governments have been warned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
2. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
3. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
4. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
5. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)