|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The airport manager.
(b) General transient aviation hanger.
(c) The military section.
(d) The terminal.
2. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(b) Mobsters from New York.
(c) A number of well known authors.
(d) Several individuals from the government.
3. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) Kirsti isn't around.
(b) He is well liked.
(c) He's not welcomed there.
(d) He will find his answers tonight.
4. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
(a) If he can't afford decent clothes.
(b) If he would like a date.
(c) How the boat trip went.
(d) If he has never tried women.
5. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is disgusted by them.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is angry at them.
(d) He admires them.
6. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(d) He was married one time.
7. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
(a) Sending the military overseas too much.
(b) Giving its citizens too much freedom.
(c) Not providing health care.
(d) Not feeding the poor.
8. How does Pitt get to the airport?
(a) A subway.
(b) A bus.
(c) A cab.
(d) He drives.
9. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
(a) A man who wants Pitt to help bring down Hermit Limited.
(b) The director of the NSA.
(d) Pitt's brother.
10. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
(a) Red velvet.
(b) A pink jump suit with lace.
(c) A black velvet tuxedo.
(d) Green polyester suit.
11. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
(a) Go to Kirsti's office.
(b) Go to lunch.
(c) Go confront Rondheim.
(d) Go to their motel.
12. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can tell them the author.
(b) So he can make a new poem from it.
(c) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(d) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
13. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
(a) To pick up Sandecker.
(b) To the hospital.
(c) To land near the ravine.
(d) To the navy base on the ocean.
14. When were the people injured?
(a) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(b) When the plane crashed.
(c) At the party.
(d) When they were thrown from the plane.
15. What does James Kelly say he will do?
(a) Start civil war in many countries.
(b) Kill the United States congress and senate.
(c) Destroy the United States.
(d) Take over South America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
2. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
3. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
4. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
5. Why was this site chosen for the people?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)