Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
(a) Passes out.
(b) Calls Sandecker.
(c) Sets up rescue efforts.
(d) Radioes Sandecker.
2. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The terminal.
(b) The airport manager.
(c) General transient aviation hanger.
(d) The military section.
3. What did the vehicle bring that Pitt requested?
(b) Some flare bombs.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Machine guns.
4. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(c) All of them.
5. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
(a) To a bedroom upstairs.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the gardens.
(d) To the study.
6. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
(a) They entombed the Lax in the iceberg.
(b) Kirsti is going to destroy the Atlantic plates.
(c) Lillie works for him.
(d) They have been trying to get Pitt to work for them for years.
7. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(b) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(d) The computer.
8. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
(b) The worker at the airport lied.
(c) The black jet is military.
(d) Kirsti is not involved.
9. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He can't find Kirsti.
(b) He has a broken jaw.
(c) He is the only person who can walk.
(d) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
10. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) He is well liked.
(b) He will find his answers tonight.
(c) Kirsti isn't around.
(d) He's not welcomed there.
11. How does Pitt see Rondheim's actions?
(a) As collateral damage for a greater good.
(b) As insane.
(c) As being necessary.
(d) As being ruthless.
12. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
(a) Green polyester suit.
(b) Red velvet.
(c) A black velvet tuxedo.
(d) A pink jump suit with lace.
13. How does Pitt know which way to go?
(a) He always turns left.
(b) He's unsure.
(c) He heads north on the north star.
(d) He follows the sunset.
14. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) To get control of the gold in their countries.
(b) To take over control of those countries.
(c) He has had arguments with both of them.
(d) There's a bounty on them.
15. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He will be fine.
(b) He has no broken bones.
(c) He has told them he can't help.
(d) He's already agreed to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
2. Who is Dean Kippman?
3. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
4. Who does Lippman think James Kelly is going to assassinate?
5. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)