|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The military section.
(b) The terminal.
(c) The airport manager.
(d) General transient aviation hanger.
2. Who does Lippman think James Kelly is going to assassinate?
(a) The president of Mexico.
(b) The leaders of French Guinea and the Dominican Republic.
(c) The speaker of the house.
(d) The president of Brazil.
3. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) When I consider how my light is spent.
(b) Had we but world enough, and time.
(c) God save thee.
(d) The time you won your town the race.
4. Why was this site chosen for the people?
(a) It was where the plane crashed.
(b) It was close to town.
(c) It was the deepest ravine in the area.
(d) So a rescue plane would never find them.
5. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
(a) Kirsti's estates.
(b) Rondheim's mansion.
(c) Kirsti's office complex.
(d) Rondheim's office complex.
6. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(b) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(c) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(d) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
7. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) The computer.
(c) His brother, Sam Kelly.
8. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
(a) Someone puts a gun in his back.
(b) Kirsti takes him outside to talk to him.
(c) He returns to the motel.
(d) He is hit over the head and knocked unconscious.
9. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Mobsters from New York.
(b) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(c) A number of well known authors.
(d) Several individuals from the government.
10. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
(a) They entombed the Lax in the iceberg.
(b) They have been trying to get Pitt to work for them for years.
(c) Kirsti is going to destroy the Atlantic plates.
(d) Lillie works for him.
11. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(b) Hans Badenberger.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Robert Tucker.
12. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
(a) They will all die.
(b) They will be drugged with retrograde amnesia drugs.
(c) They will be dumped on a deserted island.
(d) They will be held until his takeover is finished.
13. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He has no broken bones.
(b) He has told them he can't help.
(c) He's already agreed to help.
(d) He will be fine.
14. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
(a) An old Ford Tri-Motor.
(b) Two military helicopters.
(c) An new hydro-jet.
(d) An old World War II faulkner.
15. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Start to build a path into the ravine.
(b) Load the survivors.
(c) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(d) Wait for the paramedics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two men ask Kirsti what?
2. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
3. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
4. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
5. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)