|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(c) James Lillie.
(d) Sam Kelly.
2. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) Kirsti isn't around.
(b) He will find his answers tonight.
(c) He's not welcomed there.
(d) He is well liked.
3. What does Pitt say at the hospital?
(a) He is taking a vacaiton.
(b) He is going to kill Rondheim.
(c) He is going to search for Hermit's henchmen.
(d) He is going to find James Kelly.
4. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) He doesn't have any pain.
(b) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(c) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
(d) Thinks about Tidi.
5. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
(a) Calls Sandecker.
(b) Passes out.
(c) Sets up rescue efforts.
(d) Radioes Sandecker.
6. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(b) He has a broken jaw.
(c) He is the only person who can walk.
(d) He can't find Kirsti.
7. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
(a) Lillie works for him.
(b) They entombed the Lax in the iceberg.
(c) Kirsti is going to destroy the Atlantic plates.
(d) They have been trying to get Pitt to work for them for years.
8. Two men ask Kirsti what?
(a) If Tidi has been secured.
(b) If Sandecker is here.
(c) If Lillie has been found.
(d) If Rondheim wants Pitt killed.
9. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
10. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(b) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(c) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
(d) Makes a play for Rondheim.
11. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(b) A dog barking.
(c) Tidi's voice.
(d) A jet plane.
12. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
(a) Joyce Dubkue.
(b) Ben Hull.
(c) James Storey.
(d) Sam Cashman.
13. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) The owner of the jet.
(c) An employee of Kirsti's.
(d) An employee of Rondheim's.
14. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
(a) Giving its citizens too much freedom.
(b) Not feeding the poor.
(c) Sending the military overseas too much.
(d) Not providing health care.
15. Why was this site chosen for the people?
(a) It was close to town.
(b) It was the deepest ravine in the area.
(c) It was where the plane crashed.
(d) So a rescue plane would never find them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
2. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
3. What does James Kelly say he will do?
4. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
5. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)