|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) The terminal.
(b) The airport manager.
(c) General transient aviation hanger.
(d) The military section.
2. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
(a) Kirsti's office complex.
(b) Rondheim's mansion.
(c) Rondheim's office complex.
(d) Kirsti's estates.
3. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(b) He can't find Kirsti.
(c) He is the only person who can walk.
(d) He has a broken jaw.
4. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(b) He was married one time.
(c) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(d) He doesn't date foreigners.
5. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(b) Sam Kelly.
(d) James Lillie.
6. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The worker at the airport lied.
(b) Kirsti is not involved.
(c) The black jet is military.
(d) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
7. How did the worker cover himself?
(a) He left serial numbers on the plane in a hidden location.
(b) He told his boss verbally.
(c) He refused to disclose his name to the people with the jet.
(d) He filled out a report.
8. When were the people injured?
(a) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
(b) At the party.
(c) When they were thrown from the plane.
(d) When the plane crashed.
9. How does Pitt feel towards Rondheim as he watches the rescue efforts?
10. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
(b) A man who wants Pitt to help bring down Hermit Limited.
(c) Pitt's brother.
(d) The director of the NSA.
11. How does Pitt know which way to go?
(a) He follows the sunset.
(b) He's unsure.
(c) He heads north on the north star.
(d) He always turns left.
12. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
(a) South America Mining, Inc.
(b) Hermit Limited.
(c) Ocean Resources, Inc.
(d) Fyrie Limited.
13. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) When I consider how my light is spent.
(b) Had we but world enough, and time.
(c) God save thee.
(d) The time you won your town the race.
14. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
(a) Puts her in the plane on a seat.
(b) Takes her to Sam Kelly.
(c) Carries her out of the ravine.
(d) Lays her next to Lillie.
15. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
(b) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(c) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(d) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
2. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
3. What is wrong with James Lillie?
4. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
5. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)