|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(a) The U.S. government.
(d) The Icelandic government.
2. What does Pitt enjoy about the rescue efforts?
(a) Thinking about killing Rondheim.
(b) An old plane beating the modern computers of Rondheim.
(c) A helicopter being able to get into the ravine area.
(d) That they were able to glide into such a remote area.
3. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
(a) Piles of driftwood.
(b) The remains of a plane.
(c) Used medical supplies like the doctors were in a hurry.
(d) Walnuts from the trees.
4. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He doesn't date foreigners.
(b) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(c) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(d) He was married one time.
5. What did the vehicle bring that Pitt requested?
(b) Machine guns.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Some flare bombs.
6. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) General transient aviation hanger.
(b) The airport manager.
(c) The terminal.
(d) The military section.
7. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(b) The computer.
8. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
(a) Kill Kirsti and take over her company after they are married.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Destroy the probe.
(d) Betray Hermit for his own purposes.
9. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
(a) Rondheim's money.
(b) The buildings in the boxes from the jet.
(c) The secret army within the US army.
(d) Kirsti's probe.
10. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Mobsters from New York.
(b) Several individuals from the government.
(c) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(d) A number of well known authors.
11. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
(a) Champagne and caviar.
(b) A back board.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) Cigar and vodka.
12. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
(b) A man and a woman had the job done.
(c) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(d) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
13. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Robert Tucker.
(b) Sam Cashman.
(c) Hans Badenberger.
(d) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
14. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(b) Snow begins to fall.
(c) Sunny and warm.
(d) Very bad weather.
15. Who is Dean Kippman?
(a) Member of the joint chief of staff.
(b) An admiral who outranks Sandecker.
(c) Chief of the National Intelligence Agency.
(d) Director of NSA.
Short Answer Questions
1. Two men ask Kirsti what?
2. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
3. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
4. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
5. Who does Lippman think James Kelly is going to assassinate?
This section contains 543 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)