|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Flirts with Kirsti.
(b) Laughs at Rondheim.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Whispers with Lillie.
2. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(c) The computer.
3. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) A world torn by strife.
(b) The US in Mexico's control.
(c) A fortune for his children.
(d) A legacy.
4. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(c) Hits him in the face.
5. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He was married one time.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(d) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
6. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Load the survivors.
(b) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(c) Wait for the paramedics.
(d) Start to build a path into the ravine.
7. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(a) The U.S. government.
(b) The Icelandic government.
8. What does James Kelly say he will do?
(a) Start civil war in many countries.
(b) Kill the United States congress and senate.
(c) Destroy the United States.
(d) Take over South America.
9. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
(a) To the gardens.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) To the study.
(d) To a bedroom upstairs.
10. Why does James think the U.S. government has failed America?
(a) Sending the military overseas too much.
(b) Not providing health care.
(c) Giving its citizens too much freedom.
(d) Not feeding the poor.
11. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
(a) Champagne and caviar.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Cigar and vodka.
(d) A back board.
12. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
(a) Kirsti's probe.
(b) The secret army within the US army.
(c) Rondheim's money.
(d) The buildings in the boxes from the jet.
13. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
(a) It is time to leave.
(b) He is going to have a partner.
(c) He needs to be in London that evening.
(d) He is released from any obligation.
14. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) An employee of Kirsti's.
(c) An employee of Rondheim's.
(d) The owner of the jet.
15. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Sam Cashman.
(b) Robert Tucker.
(c) Hans Badenberger.
(d) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
2. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
3. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
4. What does Kippman tell Pitt and Sandecker?
5. Who is Dean Kippman?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)