|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say at the hospital?
(a) He is going to search for Hermit's henchmen.
(b) He is going to find James Kelly.
(c) He is going to kill Rondheim.
(d) He is taking a vacaiton.
2. When were the people injured?
(a) When they were thrown from the plane.
(b) At the party.
(c) When the plane crashed.
(d) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
3. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) A legacy.
(b) The US in Mexico's control.
(c) A fortune for his children.
(d) A world torn by strife.
4. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
(a) Pitt's brother.
(b) A man who wants Pitt to help bring down Hermit Limited.
(c) The director of the NSA.
5. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(b) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(c) The computer.
6. What is wrong with James Lillie?
(a) His femoral artery is cut.
(b) His shoulders and pelvis are broken.
(c) He has four broken ribs and a headache.
(d) He has a skull fracture.
7. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(b) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(c) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
(d) Backs up Pitt's comments.
8. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Sunny and warm.
(b) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
(c) Very bad weather.
(d) Snow begins to fall.
9. What does Pitt realize James will use in his assassination efforts?
(a) Rondheim's money.
(b) The secret army within the US army.
(c) Kirsti's probe.
(d) The buildings in the boxes from the jet.
10. How does Pitt get to the airport?
(a) A bus.
(b) A subway.
(c) A cab.
(d) He drives.
11. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(a) Hits him in the face.
12. What does James Kelly say he will do?
(a) Start civil war in many countries.
(b) Kill the United States congress and senate.
(c) Destroy the United States.
(d) Take over South America.
13. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Whispers with Lillie.
(b) Laughs at Rondheim.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Flirts with Kirsti.
14. What lands near the house where Pitt used the radio?
(a) An army transport.
(b) A naval helicopter.
(c) The old plane from the hanger.
(d) Two glider planes.
15. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
(a) Go to lunch.
(b) Go to Kirsti's office.
(c) Go to their motel.
(d) Go confront Rondheim.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
2. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
3. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
4. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
5. Who is Dean Kippman?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)