|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
(a) To the navy base on the ocean.
(b) To pick up Sandecker.
(c) To land near the ravine.
(d) To the hospital.
2. Who is Dean Kippman?
(a) An admiral who outranks Sandecker.
(b) Director of NSA.
(c) Member of the joint chief of staff.
(d) Chief of the National Intelligence Agency.
3. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(d) All of them.
4. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He can't find Kirsti.
(b) He has a broken jaw.
(c) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(d) He is the only person who can walk.
5. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
(a) He needs to be in London that evening.
(b) He is released from any obligation.
(c) He is going to have a partner.
(d) It is time to leave.
6. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
(b) A man and a woman had the job done.
(c) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(d) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
7. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(a) A jet plane.
(b) Tidi's voice.
(c) A dog barking.
8. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(c) James Lillie.
(d) Sam Kelly.
9. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
(a) Two military helicopters.
(b) An old World War II faulkner.
(c) An old Ford Tri-Motor.
(d) An new hydro-jet.
10. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
(a) He has had arguments with both of them.
(b) To take over control of those countries.
(c) To get control of the gold in their countries.
(d) There's a bounty on them.
11. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Flirts with Kirsti.
(b) Whispers with Lillie.
(c) Falls asleep.
(d) Laughs at Rondheim.
12. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
(a) Rondheim's office complex.
(b) Kirsti's office complex.
(c) Rondheim's mansion.
(d) Kirsti's estates.
13. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He is disgusted by them.
(b) He admires them.
(c) He is angry at them.
(d) He is indifferent.
14. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(a) The U.S. government.
(d) The Icelandic government.
15. What lands near the house where Pitt used the radio?
(a) The old plane from the hanger.
(b) A naval helicopter.
(c) An army transport.
(d) Two glider planes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt see Rondheim's actions?
2. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
3. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
4. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
5. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)