|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lippman tell Pitt at the hospital?
(a) He needs to be in London that evening.
(b) He is released from any obligation.
(c) It is time to leave.
(d) He is going to have a partner.
2. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
(a) To the navy base on the ocean.
(b) To land near the ravine.
(c) To pick up Sandecker.
(d) To the hospital.
3. How does Pitt feel towards many of the people on the plane?
(a) He admires them.
(b) He is indifferent.
(c) He is angry at them.
(d) He is disgusted by them.
4. How does Pitt get to the airport?
(a) A cab.
(b) He drives.
(c) A bus.
(d) A subway.
5. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
(a) Very bad weather.
(b) Sunny and warm.
(c) Snow begins to fall.
(d) The weather won't change for a couple of days.
6. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
(a) He is hit over the head and knocked unconscious.
(b) He returns to the motel.
(c) Someone puts a gun in his back.
(d) Kirsti takes him outside to talk to him.
7. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
(a) Sets up rescue efforts.
(b) Calls Sandecker.
(c) Passes out.
(d) Radioes Sandecker.
8. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Wait for the paramedics.
(b) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(c) Start to build a path into the ravine.
(d) Load the survivors.
9. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
(a) Rondheim's office complex.
(b) Kirsti's estates.
(c) Kirsti's office complex.
(d) Rondheim's mansion.
10. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(a) Hits him in the face.
11. Who is Dean Kippman?
(a) Member of the joint chief of staff.
(b) An admiral who outranks Sandecker.
(c) Director of NSA.
(d) Chief of the National Intelligence Agency.
12. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(b) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
(c) Thinks about Tidi.
(d) He doesn't have any pain.
13. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
(a) To a bedroom upstairs.
(b) To the gardens.
(c) To the study.
(d) To the kitchen.
14. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Falls asleep.
(b) Flirts with Kirsti.
(c) Laughs at Rondheim.
(d) Whispers with Lillie.
15. What can Pitt do that no one else can as far as the events in Iceland?
(a) Testify against Rondheim.
(b) Identify James Kelly's assassins.
(c) Show that Kirsti was no involved.
(d) Identify Rondheim's boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Kelly going to assassinate some people?
2. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
3. Why is Pitt angry at Lippman?
4. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
5. What does James Kelly say he will do?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)