|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of power does the sea probe use?
2. What does Pitt find in the jet?
(a) Two crew members wearing Icelandic navy uniforms.
(b) A moray eel.
(c) The bodies of the crew.
(d) Two crew members a a young boy.
3. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
(a) Picks a fight with him.
(b) Pretends he is married.
(c) Pretends he's a homosexual.
(d) Takes Kirsti away from him.
4. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
(a) He thinks he's funny.
(b) He thinks he's interesting.
(c) He thinks Pitt is too intense.
(d) He dislikes him immediately.
5. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Pitt shoots one of them.
(b) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(c) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(d) There is no confrontation.
6. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(a) A flash of binoculars.
(b) Another boat passed close by.
(d) Lights flashing Morse code.
7. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
(a) Her intelligence.
(b) Her polite and quiet ways.
(c) Her height.
(d) Her beauty.
8. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(d) To find the Chinese submarine.
9. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
(a) Asks him to leave.
(b) Tells him to meet him later at her house.
(c) Asks him to join them.
(d) Ignores him.
10. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
(b) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(c) Two eagles painted on the top side.
11. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A mastodon.
(b) An American and French flag.
(c) A burned out ship.
(d) Some frozen people.
12. What does Pitt find that isn't part of the jet?
(a) Fifteen crates of food.
(b) Two wooden boxes.
(c) A nuclear bomb.
(d) A trunk full of weapons.
13. What kind of boat are they directed to at the dock?
(a) A modern craft.
(b) A derelict.
(c) A dinghy.
(d) An inflatable raft.
14. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To get his next assignment.
(b) To complain about crashing.
(c) To tell him he quits.
(d) To brief him.
15. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
2. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
4. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
This section contains 528 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)