Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
It's on standard iceberg patrol.
2. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
A burned out ship.
4. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
Drops a red dye flare on it.
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
Two unidentified men.
This section contains 4,914 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)