Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Prologue, Chapter One
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
2. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
4. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
6. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
7. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
8. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
9. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
10. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
This section contains 1,828 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)