|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) The Director of the NSA.
(b) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(c) Admiral Sandecker.
(d) The President of the United States.
2. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
(a) Someone puts a gun in his back.
(b) Kirsti takes him outside to talk to him.
(c) He is hit over the head and knocked unconscious.
(d) He returns to the motel.
3. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
(a) Sandecker falls asleep.
(b) Pitt is attacked by a shark.
(c) A boat rams them.
(d) A fog bank rolls in.
4. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For threatening Koski.
(b) For lying to Koski.
(c) For flying there in a storm.
(d) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
5. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
(a) A small camp with tents.
(b) Two seal cubs.
(c) An ice tunnel.
(d) A machine gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
2. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
3. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
4. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
5. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)