|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Hans Badenberger.
(b) Sam Cashman.
(c) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(d) Robert Tucker.
2. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) The owner of the jet.
(b) A mechanic.
(c) An employee of Kirsti's.
(d) An employee of Rondheim's.
3. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) The US in Mexico's control.
(b) A fortune for his children.
(c) A world torn by strife.
(d) A legacy.
4. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(c) Sam Kelly.
(d) James Lillie.
5. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(b) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
(c) He doesn't have any pain.
(d) Thinks about Tidi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. How does Pitt see Rondheim's actions?
3. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
5. Who is in Sandecker's office when Pitt arrives?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)