|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(b) So he can tell them the author.
(c) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
(d) So he can make a new poem from it.
2. What does Pitt tell Lippman is the reason for joining the effort in Disney?
(a) Revenge and recovering the plans for the sea probe.
(b) To find out who killed Hunnewell.
(c) He doesn't believe in assassinations.
(d) To keep Kirsti safe.
3. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
(a) Betray Hermit for his own purposes.
(b) Destroy the probe.
(c) Kill Kirsti and take over her company after they are married.
(d) Kill him.
4. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) A legacy.
(b) A world torn by strife.
(c) The US in Mexico's control.
(d) A fortune for his children.
5. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
(a) Personal assistant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt know which way to go?
2. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
3. What does Pitt find that isn't part of the jet?
4. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
5. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)