|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pitt angry at Lippman?
(a) That they killed all those people on board the Lax.
(b) They set him up without his knowldege.
(c) That they waited so long and Rondheim got away.
(d) There were men on the iceberg that could have helped Hunnewell.
2. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
(a) Talk about the probe.
(b) Exchange sarcasm.
(d) Ignore each other.
3. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) He was married one time.
(d) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
4. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
5. How does Pitt see Rondheim's actions?
(a) As being ruthless.
(b) As collateral damage for a greater good.
(c) As being necessary.
(d) As insane.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
2. Who is Dean Kippman?
3. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
4. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
5. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)