|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
(a) An ice tunnel.
(b) Two seal cubs.
(c) A small camp with tents.
(d) A machine gun.
2. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find the sea probe.
(b) God save thee.
(c) I'm hurt bad.
(d) Find Kirsti.
3. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He admired him.
(b) He didn't know him.
(c) He was skeptical about him.
(d) He was afraid of him.
4. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
(a) Start to build a path into the ravine.
(b) Drop food and medicine in the ravine.
(c) Wait for the paramedics.
(d) Load the survivors.
5. What are the two leaders Hermit has scheduled for assassination doing in the states?
(a) Vacationing with their families.
(b) Trying to solicit funds for their poor.
(c) Meeting with a mutual American friend.
(d) Attending a conference.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
2. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
3. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
4. What kind of boat are they directed to at the dock?
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)