|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan Lazard decide will be Pitt's disguise?
(b) The big, bad wolf.
(c) Big Bird.
(d) Prince Charming.
2. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(a) All of them.
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(b) What is so urgent about the situation.
(c) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(d) To whom the helicopter belongs.
4. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) Two eagles painted on the top side.
(c) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(d) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
5. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
(a) As a naval officer.
(b) As a gay artist.
(c) As a surfer.
(d) As a fisherman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
2. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
3. Where was the probe the last time it was seen?
4. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
5. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)