|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) A man and a woman had the job done.
(b) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(c) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
(d) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
2. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He has told them he can't help.
(b) He has no broken bones.
(c) He's already agreed to help.
(d) He will be fine.
3. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
(a) Kill Kirsti and take over her company after they are married.
(b) Destroy the probe.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Betray Hermit for his own purposes.
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) What is so urgent about the situation.
(b) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(c) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(d) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
5. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) He was ordered to do it.
(b) He volunteered.
(c) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
(d) He likes to swim under icebergs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
2. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
3. What special items did the captain bring for Sam Kelly?
4. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
5. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)