|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He's angry and wants revenge.
(c) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(d) So people might get killed.
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(b) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(c) There is no confrontation.
(d) Pitt shoots one of them.
3. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
(b) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
(c) Calls Blackburn in New York.
(d) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
4. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
(a) He doesn't have any pain.
(b) Plans on all the ways he will torture Rondheim.
(c) Thinks about Tidi.
(d) Keeps it at bay somewhat with his mind.
5. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
(a) He works for the navy.
(b) He's a banker.
(c) He's an artist.
(d) He's a teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
2. What does Pitt take from the men?
3. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
4. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
5. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)