|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(b) For flying there in a storm.
(c) For threatening Koski.
(d) For lying to Koski.
2. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(b) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(c) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(d) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
3. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) It's a very small deck.
(b) The deck is icy.
(c) The wind is very strong.
(d) There's a severe storm.
4. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
(a) Go confront Rondheim.
(b) Go to Kirsti's office.
(c) Go to lunch.
(d) Go to their motel.
5. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(b) He is the only person who can walk.
(c) He can't find Kirsti.
(d) He has a broken jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
2. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
3. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
4. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
5. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)