|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
(b) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(c) Two eagles painted on the top side.
2. Who is Pitt's boss?
3. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
(a) He returns to the motel.
(b) Kirsti takes him outside to talk to him.
(c) He is hit over the head and knocked unconscious.
(d) Someone puts a gun in his back.
4. What can Pitt do that no one else can as far as the events in Iceland?
(a) Identify James Kelly's assassins.
(b) Testify against Rondheim.
(c) Show that Kirsti was no involved.
(d) Identify Rondheim's boats.
5. What does Pitt tell Sandecker when he arrives?
(a) He has no broken bones.
(b) He will be fine.
(c) He's already agreed to help.
(d) He has told them he can't help.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rondheim intend to do that Kelly doesn't know?
2. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
3. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
4. How well known was Kirsti before Kristjan died?
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)