|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It is more suited to a lake.
(b) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
(c) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
(d) It has a small hole in the hull.
2. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
(a) Hits him in the face.
3. How did the worker cover himself?
(a) He told his boss verbally.
(b) He left serial numbers on the plane in a hidden location.
(c) He refused to disclose his name to the people with the jet.
(d) He filled out a report.
4. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) His tank has run out of air.
(b) The water is very cold.
(c) There are too many sharks.
(d) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(b) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(c) The radio won't work there.
(d) They've been set up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
2. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
3. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
4. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
5. What does Tidi do when Pitt goes in the water?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)