|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
(a) The Kirsti doesn't know how to use the probe.
(b) That the South American governments have been warned.
(c) That the Icelandic national guard are surrounding the place.
(d) That Rondheim killed Hunnewell.
2. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) The deck is icy.
(b) There's a severe storm.
(c) It's a very small deck.
(d) The wind is very strong.
3. When were the people injured?
(a) When they were thrown from the plane.
(b) When the plane crashed.
(c) At the party.
(d) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
4. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) An American flag.
(b) A Chinese submarine.
(c) An American base.
(d) Red dye.
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He says it is impossible.
(b) He begins to honor it immediately.
(c) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(d) He resists complying.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
2. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
3. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
4. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
5. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)