|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
(a) He's a banker.
(b) He works for the navy.
(c) He's an artist.
(d) He's a teacher.
2. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(a) Lights flashing Morse code.
(b) Another boat passed close by.
(d) A flash of binoculars.
3. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Sets up radio communications.
(b) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(c) Drinks some hot coffee.
(d) Probes for the ship.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) Back to the ship.
(b) Back to the first iceberg.
(c) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(d) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
5. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
(a) He dislikes him immediately.
(b) He thinks he's funny.
(c) He thinks Pitt is too intense.
(d) He thinks he's interesting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
2. How does Pitt know which way to go?
3. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
4. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
5. What do Pitt and the crew of the vehicle do?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)