|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He was married one time.
(b) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(c) He doesn't date foreigners.
(d) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
2. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(b) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(c) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(d) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
3. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
(b) It is not a Russian spy ship.
(c) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
(d) Only about three crew members died.
4. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) The water is very cold.
(b) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
(c) His tank has run out of air.
(d) There are too many sharks.
5. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
(a) Exchange sarcasm.
(c) Ignore each other.
(d) Talk about the probe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)