|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
(a) He's a banker.
(b) He's an artist.
(c) He works for the navy.
(d) He's a teacher.
2. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(b) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(c) Trying to find the north pole.
(d) Tracking drug runners.
3. What does Pitt don to explore the wreck of the jet?
(a) He goes in a diving bell.
(b) He strips.
(c) A wetsuit.
(d) Bathing suit.
4. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
(b) It is more suited to a lake.
(c) It has a small hole in the hull.
(d) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
5. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
(b) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
(c) It is not a Russian spy ship.
(d) Only about three crew members died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
2. What are Pitt's next orders?
3. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
4. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
5. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)