|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
(a) Three new governemnts.
(b) A large manufacturing firm spanning the entire continent.
(c) A giant mining syndicate.
(d) A guerrilla army from five different companies.
2. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(a) The U.S. government.
(c) The Icelandic government.
3. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(b) All of them.
4. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Slips and almost falls.
(b) Takes a number of photographs.
(c) Throw up from being sea sick.
(d) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
5. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Pitt shoots one of them.
(b) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(c) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(d) There is no confrontation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
2. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
3. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)