|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
(a) A guerrilla army from five different companies.
(b) A large manufacturing firm spanning the entire continent.
(c) A giant mining syndicate.
(d) Three new governemnts.
2. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
(a) How the boat trip went.
(b) If he can't afford decent clothes.
(c) If he has never tried women.
(d) If he would like a date.
3. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(a) A flash of binoculars.
(b) Another boat passed close by.
(c) Lights flashing Morse code.
4. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Sam Cashman.
(b) Hans Badenberger.
(c) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(d) Robert Tucker.
5. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) About five minutes away from the cutter.
(b) While flying to the second iceberg.
(c) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(d) Right after taking off from the cutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lands near the house where Pitt used the radio?
2. Who is the pilot of the vehicle that picks up Pitt?
3. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
5. What does Pitt take from the men?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)