|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can tell them the author.
(b) So he can make a new poem from it.
(c) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
(d) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
2. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
(a) Asks him to join them.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Tells him to meet him later at her house.
(d) Asks him to leave.
3. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
(b) He likes to swim under icebergs.
(c) He volunteered.
(d) He was ordered to do it.
4. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(b) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(c) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(d) Drops a homing beacon on it.
5. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(b) Several individuals from the government.
(c) Mobsters from New York.
(d) A number of well known authors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
2. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
3. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
5. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)