|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
(a) Someone puts a gun in his back.
(b) Kirsti takes him outside to talk to him.
(c) He is hit over the head and knocked unconscious.
(d) He returns to the motel.
2. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
(a) He thinks he's funny.
(b) He likes the way he treats Kirsti.
(c) He dislikes him immediately.
(d) He thinks he's interesting.
3. What does Pitt enjoy about the rescue efforts?
(a) Thinking about killing Rondheim.
(b) An old plane beating the modern computers of Rondheim.
(c) That they were able to glide into such a remote area.
(d) A helicopter being able to get into the ravine area.
4. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) God save thee.
(b) The time you won your town the race.
(c) When I consider how my light is spent.
(d) Had we but world enough, and time.
5. When were the people injured?
(a) At the party.
(b) When they were thrown from the plane.
(c) When the plane crashed.
(d) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
2. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
3. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
4. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
5. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)