|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Flies lower.
(b) Returns to its ship.
(c) Drop a bomb.
(d) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
2. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In London.
(b) In a doctor's house.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) On a naval vessel.
3. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
(b) He was ordered to do it.
(c) He volunteered.
(d) He likes to swim under icebergs.
4. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(b) Drinks some hot coffee.
(c) Probes for the ship.
(d) Sets up radio communications.
5. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
(a) Fyrie Limited.
(b) South America Mining, Inc.
(c) Ocean Resources, Inc.
(d) Hermit Limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
2. How well known was Kirsti before Kristjan died?
3. What does Pitt find in the jet?
4. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
5. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)