|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(b) A doctor.
2. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
(a) South America Mining, Inc.
(b) Hermit Limited.
(c) Fyrie Limited.
(d) Ocean Resources, Inc.
3. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
(a) A small camp with tents.
(b) An ice tunnel.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) Two seal cubs.
4. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) So people might get killed.
(b) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(c) He's angry and wants revenge.
(d) He is curious.
5. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(a) Tidi's voice.
(b) A jet plane.
(d) A dog barking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
2. What happens to Pitt right after the poetry reading?
3. How does Pitt get to the airport?
4. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
5. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)