|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
(b) Exchange sarcasm.
(c) Ignore each other.
(d) Talk about the probe.
2. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A small, locked metal box.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A sealed envelope.
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) Back to the first iceberg.
(b) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(c) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(d) Back to the ship.
4. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) The computer.
(c) His brother, Sam Kelly.
5. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) Had we but world enough, and time.
(b) The time you won your town the race.
(c) God save thee.
(d) When I consider how my light is spent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
2. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
3. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
4. What does James Kelly say he will do?
5. Where was the probe the last time it was seen?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)