|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt don to explore the wreck of the jet?
(a) Bathing suit.
(b) He goes in a diving bell.
(c) A wetsuit.
(d) He strips.
2. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(b) Drinks some hot coffee.
(c) Probes for the ship.
(d) Sets up radio communications.
3. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
(a) Piles of driftwood.
(b) The remains of a plane.
(c) Walnuts from the trees.
(d) Used medical supplies like the doctors were in a hurry.
4. What does Sandecker do at the restaurant before Kirsti arrives?
(a) Tells Tidi to order for him while he makes a call.
(b) Has Pitt call Koski.
(c) Reviews what they know about Kirsti.
(d) Asks about the helicopter crash.
5. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(b) The work was very difficult.
(c) It was illegal.
(d) There was no reason to be suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
2. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
3. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
5. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)