|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Go to eat dinner.
(c) Tour the cutter.
(d) Call Sandecker.
2. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
(a) If he can't afford decent clothes.
(b) If he would like a date.
(c) How the boat trip went.
(d) If he has never tried women.
3. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To the gardens.
(c) To the study.
(d) To a bedroom upstairs.
4. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
(a) Acts like she's trying to get Pitt to like women.
(b) Backs up Pitt's comments.
(c) Makes a play for Rondheim.
(d) Ask about the Icelandic coastline.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the burned out ship.
(b) To recon ahead.
(c) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(d) To find the Chinese submarine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was this site chosen for the people?
2. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
3. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
4. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
5. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)