|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(b) Washed up on the beach.
(c) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(d) On a Russian trawler.
2. Two men ask Kirsti what?
(a) If Tidi has been secured.
(b) If Lillie has been found.
(c) If Rondheim wants Pitt killed.
(d) If Sandecker is here.
3. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(b) The computer.
4. How does Pitt know which way to go?
(a) He's unsure.
(b) He follows the sunset.
(c) He always turns left.
(d) He heads north on the north star.
5. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
(a) Start a war.
(b) Take over the world.
(c) Turn it over to the United States.
(d) Sell it to the highest bidder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
2. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
3. What are Pitt's next orders?
4. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
5. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)