|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kirsti Fyrie.
(b) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
(c) The captain of the ship.
(d) Kristjan Fyrie.
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) On a Russian trawler.
(b) Washed up on the beach.
(c) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(d) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
3. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Whispers with Lillie.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Laughs at Rondheim.
(d) Flirts with Kirsti.
4. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
(a) He thinks Pitt is too intense.
(b) He thinks he's funny.
(c) He thinks he's interesting.
(d) He dislikes him immediately.
5. Where does the captain take the vehicle with Pitt?
(a) To land near the ravine.
(b) To pick up Sandecker.
(c) To the hospital.
(d) To the navy base on the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
2. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
3. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
4. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
5. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)