|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
(a) An ice tunnel.
(b) Two seal cubs.
(c) A small camp with tents.
(d) A machine gun.
2. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) There are too many sharks.
(b) The water is very cold.
(c) His tank has run out of air.
(d) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
3. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who has it.
(b) Who would want the probe.
(c) When the probe disappeared.
(d) Who is able to run the probe.
4. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
(a) He will think about it.
(b) He will go with Pitt.
(c) Finally relents.
(d) Absolutely not.
5. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It is more suited to a lake.
(b) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
(c) It has a small hole in the hull.
(d) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
2. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
3. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
4. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
5. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)