|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(b) It comes from the highest authority.
(c) It is not that difficult.
(d) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
2. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) So people might get killed.
(b) He is curious.
(c) He's angry and wants revenge.
(d) He owes it to Hunnewell.
3. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
(a) About the Russian submarine field.
(b) About the sea probe.
(c) About the field of Zirconium.
(d) About the mid Atlantic fault area.
4. What does Pitt don to explore the wreck of the jet?
(a) He goes in a diving bell.
(b) A wetsuit.
(c) Bathing suit.
(d) He strips.
5. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) The water is very cold.
(b) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
(c) His tank has run out of air.
(d) There are too many sharks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
3. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
4. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
5. What does Tidi do when she comes up to Pitt and Rondheim?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)