|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) There are too many sharks.
(b) The water is very cold.
(c) His tank has run out of air.
(d) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
2. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
(a) Go to lunch.
(b) Go confront Rondheim.
(c) Go to their motel.
(d) Go to Kirsti's office.
3. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the pilot's seat.
(b) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
(c) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
(d) On the rear door.
4. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(b) He went from rich to poor.
(c) His wife died very young.
(d) He went from poor to rich.
5. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Wiggles its wings.
(c) Fires upon them.
(d) Fly by very close.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
2. What does James say he will do with everyone in the room who is not part of the plan?
3. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
4. What type of weather was coming in on the rescue efforts?
5. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)