|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(b) They've been set up.
(c) The radio won't work there.
(d) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
2. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) The owner of the jet.
(b) An employee of Rondheim's.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) An employee of Kirsti's.
3. What does Rondheim do to Pitt?
(a) Breaks his arm.
(b) Beats Pitt severely.
(c) Takes him to South America.
(d) Injects him with poison.
4. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
(a) He has a concussion.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He loses his leg.
(d) He dies.
5. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(b) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(c) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(d) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
3. What does Tidi do when Pitt goes in the water?
4. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
5. Why was this site chosen for the people?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)