|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) An employee of Kirsti's.
(c) The owner of the jet.
(d) An employee of Rondheim's.
2. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
(b) Personal assistant.
3. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her height.
(c) Her polite and quiet ways.
(d) Her intelligence.
4. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find any sunken ship.
(b) Find fresh water pockets.
(c) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(d) Find pockets of magnum.
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from rich to poor.
(b) He went from poor to rich.
(c) His wife died very young.
(d) He moved from Iceland to New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
2. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
3. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
4. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
5. What does Pitt find in the jet?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)