|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
(a) A small camp with tents.
(b) An ice tunnel.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) Two seal cubs.
2. Who does James Kelly say can run the sea probe besides Hunnewell?
(a) His brother, Sam Kelly.
(d) The computer.
3. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(c) He's angry and wants revenge.
(d) So people might get killed.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) Back to the first iceberg.
(b) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(c) Back to the ship.
(d) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
5. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
(b) Deeply depressed.
(c) Happy to be alive.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
2. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
3. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
4. What are Pitt's next orders?
5. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)