|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rondheim ask Pitt when Pitt first arrives?
(a) If he can't afford decent clothes.
(b) If he would like a date.
(c) How the boat trip went.
(d) If he has never tried women.
2. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(b) What is so urgent about the situation.
(c) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(d) To whom the helicopter belongs.
3. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Sets up radio communications.
(b) Drinks some hot coffee.
(c) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(d) Probes for the ship.
4. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kirsti Fyrie.
(b) The captain of the ship.
(c) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
(d) Kristjan Fyrie.
5. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Sam Cashman.
(b) Robert Tucker.
(c) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(d) Hans Badenberger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
2. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
3. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
4. Two men ask Kirsti what?
5. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)