|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
(a) Finally relents.
(b) Absolutely not.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) He will go with Pitt.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To check out the helicopter's engines.
3. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(b) There is no confrontation.
(c) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(d) Pitt shoots one of them.
4. What does Sandecker do at the restaurant before Kirsti arrives?
(a) Reviews what they know about Kirsti.
(b) Tells Tidi to order for him while he makes a call.
(c) Asks about the helicopter crash.
(d) Has Pitt call Koski.
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(b) They've been set up.
(c) The radio won't work there.
(d) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
2. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
3. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
4. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
5. What corporation does James Kelly talk about?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)