|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He is curious.
(b) So people might get killed.
(c) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(d) He's angry and wants revenge.
2. What does James Kelly hope to leave with his plans?
(a) A legacy.
(b) A world torn by strife.
(c) The US in Mexico's control.
(d) A fortune for his children.
3. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
(a) An navy nurse.
4. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
(a) Laughs at Rondheim.
(b) Falls asleep.
(c) Whispers with Lillie.
(d) Flirts with Kirsti.
5. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Drugs them.
(b) Hits them over the head.
(c) Tricks them.
(d) Claims to be more injured than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
3. What are Pitt's next orders?
4. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
5. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)