|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A small, locked metal box.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A cassette tape.
2. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(a) The U.S. government.
(b) The Icelandic government.
3. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For threatening Koski.
(b) For flying there in a storm.
(c) For lying to Koski.
(d) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
4. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the rear door.
(b) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
(c) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
(d) On the pilot's seat.
5. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He was married one time.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
(d) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
2. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
4. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
5. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)