|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
(a) Sandecker falls asleep.
(b) A fog bank rolls in.
(c) Pitt is attacked by a shark.
(d) A boat rams them.
2. By whom is the cab driver employed?
(a) The U.S. government.
(d) The Icelandic government.
3. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Hans Badenberger.
(b) Robert Tucker.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
4. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(b) Several individuals from the government.
(c) A number of well known authors.
(d) Mobsters from New York.
5. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find fresh water pockets.
(b) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(c) Find any sunken ship.
(d) Find pockets of magnum.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
2. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
3. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
4. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
5. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)