|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(d) To find the Chinese submarine.
2. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find the sea probe.
(b) Find Kirsti.
(c) God save thee.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
3. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(b) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(c) Who killed Kristjan.
(d) Where the probe is now.
4. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
(a) Made a completely new board of directors.
(b) Took over for him.
(c) Brought in a new CEO.
(d) Sold the company.
5. How many of the men in the room are in cahoots with Rondheim?
(d) All of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
2. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
3. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
5. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)