|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
(a) She's five years older.
(b) They're twins.
(c) She's two years older than him.
(d) She's younger.
2. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(d) The North Pole.
3. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) Kirsti is not involved.
(b) The black jet is military.
(c) The worker at the airport lied.
(d) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
4. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) An employee of Kirsti's.
(b) The owner of the jet.
(c) An employee of Rondheim's.
(d) A mechanic.
5. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(b) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
(c) Two eagles painted on the top side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
2. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
3. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
5. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)