|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(b) Pitt shoots one of them.
(c) There is no confrontation.
(d) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
2. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It is more suited to a lake.
(b) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
(c) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
(d) It has a small hole in the hull.
3. Where was the probe the last time it was seen?
(a) In Kristjan's warehouse.
(b) Being used on a Russian vessel.
(c) On a plane that landed in Belgium.
(d) On the ship, the Lax.
4. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
(a) Red velvet.
(b) Green polyester suit.
(c) A black velvet tuxedo.
(d) A pink jump suit with lace.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the Chinese submarine.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To recon ahead.
(d) To check out the helicopter's engines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
2. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
3. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
4. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
5. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)