|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
(a) He thinks he's interesting.
(b) He thinks he's funny.
(c) He dislikes him immediately.
(d) He likes the way he treats Kirsti.
2. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
(a) Her height.
(b) Her polite and quiet ways.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her intelligence.
3. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) His wife died very young.
(b) He went from rich to poor.
(c) He went from poor to rich.
(d) He moved from Iceland to New York.
4. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(b) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
(c) So he can make a new poem from it.
(d) So he can tell them the author.
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Call Sandecker.
(c) Tour the cutter.
(d) Go to eat dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
2. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
3. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
4. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
5. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)