|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) An employee of Kirsti's.
(b) The owner of the jet.
(c) An employee of Rondheim's.
(d) A mechanic.
2. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Drop a bomb.
(b) Flies lower.
(c) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
(d) Returns to its ship.
3. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He is patient and gentle.
(b) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He can be pushed around by others.
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(d) The North Pole.
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Tracking drug runners.
(b) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(c) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(d) Trying to find the north pole.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
2. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
3. Who is Pitt's boss?
4. Where does Kirsti take Pitt and Tidi?
5. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)