|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where the probe is now.
(b) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(c) Who killed Kristjan.
(d) Where Hunnewell got his information.
2. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Hits them over the head.
(b) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(c) Tricks them.
(d) Drugs them.
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) Some frozen people.
(b) An American and French flag.
(c) A mastodon.
(d) A burned out ship.
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) French scientists.
(b) Chinese soldiers.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) American naval personnel.
5. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) There is no confrontation.
(b) Pitt shoots one of them.
(c) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(d) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
4. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
5. What kind of boat are they directed to at the dock?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)