|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
(a) They are imposters.
(b) They speak no English.
(c) They want to arrest Pitt.
(d) They want to know where Hunnewell went.
2. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) His tank has run out of air.
(b) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
(c) There are too many sharks.
(d) The water is very cold.
3. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) An American flag.
(b) An American base.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) Red dye.
4. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
(a) He will go with Pitt.
(b) Absolutely not.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) Finally relents.
5. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find pockets of magnum.
(b) Find any sunken ship.
(c) Find fresh water pockets.
(d) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
3. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
4. What does Sandecker do at the restaurant before Kirsti arrives?
5. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)