|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
(a) He works for the navy.
(b) He's a banker.
(c) He's an artist.
(d) He's a teacher.
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(b) He is patient and gentle.
(c) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(d) He can be pushed around by others.
3. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
(b) On the rear door.
(c) On the pilot's seat.
(d) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
4. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(b) More relaxed with him.
5. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
(a) They're twins.
(b) She's five years older.
(c) She's two years older than him.
(d) She's younger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
2. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
3. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
4. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
5. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)