|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the probe the last time it was seen?
(a) Being used on a Russian vessel.
(b) On a plane that landed in Belgium.
(c) In Kristjan's warehouse.
(d) On the ship, the Lax.
2. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find pockets of magnum.
(b) Find any sunken ship.
(c) Find fresh water pockets.
(d) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
3. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Takes a number of photographs.
(b) Slips and almost falls.
(c) Throw up from being sea sick.
(d) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
4. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Radio Washington.
(b) Put them in the brig.
(c) Change course.
(d) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
5. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the pilot's seat.
(b) On the rear door.
(c) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
(d) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
2. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
3. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
4. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
5. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)