|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) His tank has run out of air.
(b) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
(c) The water is very cold.
(d) There are too many sharks.
2. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the bridge.
(b) To the mess.
(c) To the brig.
(d) To the helicopter pad.
3. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(b) His wife died very young.
(c) He went from rich to poor.
(d) He went from poor to rich.
4. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) It's a very small deck.
(b) There's a severe storm.
(c) The deck is icy.
(d) The wind is very strong.
5. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Drugs them.
(b) Hits them over the head.
(c) Tricks them.
(d) Claims to be more injured than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Pitt's next orders?
2. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
3. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
4. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)