|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Go to eat dinner.
(c) Call Sandecker.
(d) Tour the cutter.
2. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
(b) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(d) Two eagles painted on the top side.
3. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) There are too many sharks.
(b) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
(c) The water is very cold.
(d) His tank has run out of air.
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In a doctor's house.
(b) In London.
(c) In a hospital.
(d) On a naval vessel.
5. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(b) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(c) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(d) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
2. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
3. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
4. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
5. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)