|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kirsti Fyrie.
(b) Kristjan Fyrie.
(c) The captain of the ship.
(d) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
2. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
(a) He thinks he's interesting.
(b) He thinks he's funny.
(c) He dislikes him immediately.
(d) He likes the way he treats Kirsti.
3. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
(a) His tank has run out of air.
(b) The water is very cold.
(c) There are too many sharks.
(d) He needs more weight on his weight belt.
4. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
(b) He was ordered to do it.
(c) He likes to swim under icebergs.
(d) He volunteered.
5. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In London.
(c) In a doctor's house.
(d) On a naval vessel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
2. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
3. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
4. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
5. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)