|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It has a small hole in the hull.
(b) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
(c) It is more suited to a lake.
(d) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
2. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(b) Sets up radio communications.
(c) Probes for the ship.
(d) Drinks some hot coffee.
3. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kirsti Fyrie.
(b) The captain of the ship.
(c) Kristjan Fyrie.
(d) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) French scientists.
(b) Russian soldiers.
(c) Chinese soldiers.
(d) American naval personnel.
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(b) He resists complying.
(c) He says it is impossible.
(d) He begins to honor it immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
2. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
5. What does Pitt take from the men?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)