|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(b) Fires upon them.
(c) Wiggles its wings.
(d) Fly by very close.
2. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
(a) A boat rams them.
(b) Sandecker falls asleep.
(c) A fog bank rolls in.
(d) Pitt is attacked by a shark.
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) Some frozen people.
(b) A mastodon.
(c) A burned out ship.
(d) An American and French flag.
4. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) Right after taking off from the cutter.
(b) About five minutes away from the cutter.
(c) While flying to the second iceberg.
(d) Right before landing on an iceberg.
5. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(b) He knows very little.
(c) A remarkable amount of information.
(d) He knows more than the captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
2. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
3. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
5. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)