|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(b) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(c) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(d) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
2. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
(a) About the mid Atlantic fault area.
(b) About the field of Zirconium.
(c) About the Russian submarine field.
(d) About the sea probe.
3. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(b) He can be pushed around by others.
(c) He is patient and gentle.
(d) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
4. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their weapons.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their wallets.
5. What does Pitt find that isn't part of the jet?
(a) Fifteen crates of food.
(b) Two wooden boxes.
(c) A trunk full of weapons.
(d) A nuclear bomb.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
4. What are Pitt's next orders?
5. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)