|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(b) So people might get killed.
(c) He is curious.
(d) He's angry and wants revenge.
2. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(b) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(c) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
(d) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
3. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(b) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(c) It is not that difficult.
(d) It comes from the highest authority.
4. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(d) More relaxed with him.
5. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(b) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(c) Where the probe is now.
(d) Who killed Kristjan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
2. What are Pitt's next orders?
3. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
4. Why is Pitt on this mission?
5. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)