|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(c) He's angry and wants revenge.
(d) So people might get killed.
2. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) About five minutes away from the cutter.
(b) While flying to the second iceberg.
(c) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(d) Right after taking off from the cutter.
3. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kirsti Fyrie.
(b) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
(c) The captain of the ship.
(d) Kristjan Fyrie.
4. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Drinks some hot coffee.
(b) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(c) Sets up radio communications.
(d) Probes for the ship.
5. What kind of boat are they directed to at the dock?
(a) A dinghy.
(b) A modern craft.
(c) An inflatable raft.
(d) A derelict.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
2. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
3. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
5. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)