|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(b) He went from rich to poor.
(c) He went from poor to rich.
(d) His wife died very young.
2. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
(b) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
(c) Calls Blackburn in New York.
(d) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
3. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(a) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(b) Two eagles painted on the top side.
(d) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
4. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
5. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who has it.
(b) When the probe disappeared.
(c) Who is able to run the probe.
(d) Who would want the probe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
2. What does Pitt find in the jet?
3. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
4. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
5. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)