|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(b) Where the probe is now.
(c) Who killed Kristjan.
(d) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
2. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
3. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows more than the captain.
(b) He knows very little.
(c) A remarkable amount of information.
(d) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
4. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For threatening Koski.
(b) For flying there in a storm.
(c) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(d) For lying to Koski.
5. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Blackburn in New York.
(b) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
(c) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
(d) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
2. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
3. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
4. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
5. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)