|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find any sunken ship.
(b) Find pockets of magnum.
(c) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(d) Find fresh water pockets.
2. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(c) The North Pole.
3. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Two Icelandic state troopers.
(b) Icelandic national security agents.
(c) Icelandic navy personnel.
(d) Two men.
4. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
(a) Her polite and quiet ways.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her intelligence.
(d) Her height.
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He resists complying.
(b) He says it is impossible.
(c) He begins to honor it immediately.
(d) He has Hunnewell arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
2. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
3. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
4. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)