|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He's angry and wants revenge.
(b) He is curious.
(c) So people might get killed.
(d) He owes it to Hunnewell.
2. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Takes a number of photographs.
(b) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(c) Slips and almost falls.
(d) Throw up from being sea sick.
3. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(b) Commander Koski.
(c) Two unidentified men.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
4. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) It comes from the highest authority.
(b) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(c) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(d) It is not that difficult.
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Trying to find the north pole.
(b) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(c) Tracking drug runners.
(d) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
2. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
4. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
5. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)