|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) There's a severe storm.
(b) The deck is icy.
(c) The wind is very strong.
(d) It's a very small deck.
2. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who would want the probe.
(b) Who is able to run the probe.
(c) When the probe disappeared.
(d) Who has it.
3. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(b) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(c) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(d) Drops a red dye flare on it.
4. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For threatening Koski.
(b) For lying to Koski.
(c) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(d) For flying there in a storm.
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to eat dinner.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Call Sandecker.
(d) Tour the cutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
2. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
4. What does Pitt take from the men?
5. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)