|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(b) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(c) Washed up on the beach.
(d) On a Russian trawler.
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) French scientists.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) Chinese soldiers.
3. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
(a) Push Hunnewell out the door.
(b) Shoots the jet.
(c) Makes the jet crash.
(d) Call in for help.
4. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
(a) Made a completely new board of directors.
(b) Brought in a new CEO.
(c) Took over for him.
(d) Sold the company.
5. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find any sunken ship.
(b) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(c) Find fresh water pockets.
(d) Find pockets of magnum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
3. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
4. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
5. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)