|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from poor to rich.
(b) His wife died very young.
(c) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(d) He went from rich to poor.
2. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To tell him he quits.
(b) To brief him.
(c) To complain about crashing.
(d) To get his next assignment.
3. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their wallets.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their weapons.
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A sealed envelope.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A small, locked metal box.
(d) A cassette tape.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To find the Chinese submarine.
(c) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(d) To find the burned out ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
2. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
3. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
5. How well known was Kirsti before Kristjan died?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)