|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(b) A remarkable amount of information.
(c) He knows very little.
(d) He knows more than the captain.
2. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) The captain of the ship.
(b) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
(c) Kristjan Fyrie.
(d) Kirsti Fyrie.
3. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
(a) Turn it over to the United States.
(b) Start a war.
(c) Sell it to the highest bidder.
(d) Take over the world.
4. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He didn't know him.
(b) He admired him.
(c) He was afraid of him.
(d) He was skeptical about him.
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) The radio won't work there.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(d) They've been set up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How well known was Kirsti before Kristjan died?
2. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
4. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
5. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)