|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) A remarkable amount of information.
(b) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(c) He knows more than the captain.
(d) He knows very little.
2. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(a) More relaxed with him.
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
(a) Play golf with Sandecker.
(b) Speak to a group of Icelandic seamen.
(c) Fly to Paris with Roberts.
(d) Dine with Kirsti.
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) The Director of the NSA.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(d) Admiral Sandecker.
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) Washed up on the beach.
(b) On a Russian trawler.
(c) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(d) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
3. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
4. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)