|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(b) He begins to honor it immediately.
(c) He resists complying.
(d) He says it is impossible.
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(b) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(c) He is patient and gentle.
(d) He can be pushed around by others.
3. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the helicopter pad.
(b) To the mess.
(c) To the bridge.
(d) To the brig.
4. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) While flying to the second iceberg.
(b) Right after taking off from the cutter.
(c) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(d) About five minutes away from the cutter.
5. What are Pitt's next orders?
(a) To find out who burned the ship.
(b) To take Tidi to Washington.
(c) To protect Kirsti.
(d) To go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
2. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
3. Why is Pitt on this mission?
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
5. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)