|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He was afraid of him.
(b) He didn't know him.
(c) He admired him.
(d) He was skeptical about him.
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He can be pushed around by others.
(b) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(c) He is patient and gentle.
(d) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) Russian soldiers.
(b) French scientists.
(c) Chinese soldiers.
(d) American naval personnel.
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) They've been set up.
(d) The radio won't work there.
5. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the bridge.
(b) To the brig.
(c) To the helicopter pad.
(d) To the mess.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
2. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
3. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
4. What does Kirsti do when she sees her fiance at the restaurant?
5. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)