|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) They've been set up.
(d) The radio won't work there.
2. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find fresh water pockets.
(b) Find pockets of magnum.
(c) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(d) Find any sunken ship.
3. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) A Navy battleship.
(b) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) An important iceberg.
4. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Radio Washington.
(b) Change course.
(c) Put them in the brig.
(d) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
5. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
(c) The Icelandic government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Pitt's next orders?
2. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
3. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
4. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
5. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)