|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A burned out ship.
(b) Some frozen people.
(c) A mastodon.
(d) An American and French flag.
2. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(b) Find fresh water pockets.
(c) Find pockets of magnum.
(d) Find any sunken ship.
3. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Blackburn in New York.
(b) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
(c) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
(d) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
4. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who is able to run the probe.
(b) Who would want the probe.
(c) When the probe disappeared.
(d) Who has it.
5. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Flies lower.
(b) Returns to its ship.
(c) Drop a bomb.
(d) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
2. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
3. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
4. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
5. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)