|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from rich to poor.
(b) His wife died very young.
(c) He went from poor to rich.
(d) He moved from Iceland to New York.
2. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
(a) They must be kept top secret.
(b) They will take about a week to implement.
(c) Ready to go.
3. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
(a) He thinks he's funny.
(b) He thinks he's interesting.
(c) He dislikes him immediately.
(d) He thinks Pitt is too intense.
4. What does Sandecker do at the restaurant before Kirsti arrives?
(a) Asks about the helicopter crash.
(b) Has Pitt call Koski.
(c) Tells Tidi to order for him while he makes a call.
(d) Reviews what they know about Kirsti.
5. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A small, locked metal box.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A cassette tape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
2. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
3. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
4. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
5. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)