|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(d) The North Pole.
2. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Commander Koski.
(b) Two unidentified men.
(c) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
3. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who has it.
(b) When the probe disappeared.
(c) Who would want the probe.
(d) Who is able to run the probe.
4. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
(a) He's an artist.
(b) He works for the navy.
(c) He's a banker.
(d) He's a teacher.
5. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Takes a number of photographs.
(b) Slips and almost falls.
(c) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(d) Throw up from being sea sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
3. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
5. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)