|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Pitt's next orders?
(a) To go home.
(b) To find out who burned the ship.
(c) To protect Kirsti.
(d) To take Tidi to Washington.
2. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) It is not a Russian spy ship.
(b) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
(c) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
(d) Only about three crew members died.
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
(a) Dine with Kirsti.
(b) Speak to a group of Icelandic seamen.
(c) Play golf with Sandecker.
(d) Fly to Paris with Roberts.
4. How well known was Kirsti before Kristjan died?
(a) She was quite active in churches in Iceland.
(b) No one knew she existed.
(c) She was in the paper a few times.
(d) She was known only as his sister.
5. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) Russian soldiers.
(b) American naval personnel.
(c) French scientists.
(d) Chinese soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
3. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
4. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
5. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)