|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(b) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(c) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(d) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
2. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Radio Washington.
(b) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(c) Put them in the brig.
(d) Change course.
3. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
(a) Push Hunnewell out the door.
(b) Call in for help.
(c) Makes the jet crash.
(d) Shoots the jet.
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(a) The North Pole.
5. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
3. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
5. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)