|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Pitt shoots one of them.
(b) There is no confrontation.
(c) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(d) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) They've been set up.
(d) The radio won't work there.
3. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(a) A doctor.
4. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) A remarkable amount of information.
(b) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(c) He knows more than the captain.
(d) He knows very little.
5. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
3. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
4. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)