|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
(b) Burnt oil.
(c) Beef stew.
2. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(a) A doctor.
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fires upon them.
(b) Wiggles its wings.
(d) Fly by very close.
4. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Icelandic national security agents.
(b) Two Icelandic state troopers.
(c) Two men.
(d) Icelandic navy personnel.
5. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(b) Put them in the brig.
(c) Change course.
(d) Radio Washington.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
2. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
3. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
4. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
5. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)