|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Two men.
(b) Icelandic national security agents.
(c) Icelandic navy personnel.
(d) Two Icelandic state troopers.
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(b) Back to the ship.
(c) Back to the first iceberg.
(d) They head north looking for another iceberg.
3. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Drugs them.
(b) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(c) Hits them over the head.
(d) Tricks them.
4. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from poor to rich.
(b) He went from rich to poor.
(c) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(d) His wife died very young.
5. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
(a) Happy to be alive.
(b) Deeply depressed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
3. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
4. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
5. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)