|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) It comes from the highest authority.
(b) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(c) It is not that difficult.
(d) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To find the burned out ship.
3. What does Pitt take from the men?
(b) Their weapons.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their wallets.
4. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Slips and almost falls.
(b) Takes a number of photographs.
(c) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(d) Throw up from being sea sick.
5. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Drop a bomb.
(b) Returns to its ship.
(c) Flies lower.
(d) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
2. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
3. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
4. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
5. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)