|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(b) He resists complying.
(c) He says it is impossible.
(d) He begins to honor it immediately.
2. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) It comes from the highest authority.
(b) It is not that difficult.
(c) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(d) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) Washed up on the beach.
(b) On a Russian trawler.
(c) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(d) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
4. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
(a) Start a war.
(b) Turn it over to the United States.
(c) Sell it to the highest bidder.
(d) Take over the world.
5. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(b) Tricks them.
(c) Hits them over the head.
(d) Drugs them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
4. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
5. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)