|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their wallets.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their weapons.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(d) To find the Chinese submarine.
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fly by very close.
(c) Fires upon them.
(d) Wiggles its wings.
4. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) Right after taking off from the cutter.
(b) While flying to the second iceberg.
(c) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(d) About five minutes away from the cutter.
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) The radio won't work there.
(b) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(c) They've been set up.
(d) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
2. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
3. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
5. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)