|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Tracking drug runners.
(b) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(c) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(d) Trying to find the north pole.
2. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(b) It comes from the highest authority.
(c) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(d) It is not that difficult.
3. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Two Icelandic state troopers.
(b) Icelandic national security agents.
(c) Two men.
(d) Icelandic navy personnel.
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) Chinese soldiers.
(b) French scientists.
(c) American naval personnel.
(d) Russian soldiers.
5. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He was skeptical about him.
(b) He admired him.
(c) He didn't know him.
(d) He was afraid of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt take from the men?
2. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
3. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
5. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)