|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) French scientists.
(b) Chinese soldiers.
(c) American naval personnel.
(d) Russian soldiers.
2. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
(a) He loses his leg.
(b) He is paralyzed.
(c) He dies.
(d) He has a concussion.
3. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
(b) Deeply depressed.
(c) Happy to be alive.
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(c) The Director of the NSA.
(d) The President of the United States.
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) Washed up on the beach.
(b) On a Russian trawler.
(c) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(d) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
3. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
4. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
5. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)