|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) There is no confrontation.
(b) Pitt shoots one of them.
(c) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(d) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
2. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
(a) Sell it to the highest bidder.
(b) Start a war.
(c) Take over the world.
(d) Turn it over to the United States.
3. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
(b) The captain of the ship.
(c) Kirsti Fyrie.
(d) Kristjan Fyrie.
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They've been set up.
(b) The radio won't work there.
(c) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(d) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
5. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fires upon them.
(b) Wiggles its wings.
(d) Fly by very close.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
2. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
4. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
5. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)