|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) God save thee.
(c) Find the sea probe.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
2. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(b) Trying to find the north pole.
(c) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(d) Tracking drug runners.
3. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) An important iceberg.
(b) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(c) A Navy battleship.
(d) A Chinese submarine.
4. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kirsti Fyrie.
(b) The captain of the ship.
(c) Kristjan Fyrie.
(d) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
5. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
2. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
4. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)