|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
(a) He loses his leg.
(b) He has a concussion.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is paralyzed.
2. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
(b) Deeply depressed.
(c) Happy to be alive.
3. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(d) The North Pole.
4. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) The deck is icy.
(b) The wind is very strong.
(c) It's a very small deck.
(d) There's a severe storm.
5. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) Right after taking off from the cutter.
(b) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(c) While flying to the second iceberg.
(d) About five minutes away from the cutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
2. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
3. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
4. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
5. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)