|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
(a) Shoots the jet.
(b) Call in for help.
(c) Push Hunnewell out the door.
(d) Makes the jet crash.
2. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A burned out ship.
(b) An American and French flag.
(c) A mastodon.
(d) Some frozen people.
3. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Tour the cutter.
(b) Call Sandecker.
(c) Go to eat dinner.
(d) Go to bed.
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) The Director of the NSA.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) The Joint Chief of Staff.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To recon ahead.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(d) To find the Chinese submarine.
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
2. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
3. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
5. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)