|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows very little.
(b) A remarkable amount of information.
(c) He knows more than the captain.
(d) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the burned out ship.
(b) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To recon ahead.
3. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
4. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
(a) Take over the world.
(b) Sell it to the highest bidder.
(c) Turn it over to the United States.
(d) Start a war.
5. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
Short Answer Questions
1. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
2. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
3. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
4. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)