|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(d) A doctor.
2. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) The President of the United States.
(c) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(d) The Director of the NSA.
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(b) On a Russian trawler.
(c) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(d) Washed up on the beach.
4. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
(b) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(c) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(d) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
5. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) It is not a Russian spy ship.
(b) Only about three crew members died.
(c) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
(d) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
2. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
3. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
4. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
5. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)