|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(d) More relaxed with him.
2. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Two unidentified men.
(b) Commander Koski.
(c) Dirk Pitt.
(d) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
3. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
4. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) He volunteered.
(b) He likes to swim under icebergs.
(c) He was ordered to do it.
(d) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
5. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He can be pushed around by others.
(b) He is patient and gentle.
(c) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(d) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
2. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
3. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
4. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
5. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)