|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fly by very close.
(b) Wiggles its wings.
(d) Fires upon them.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To recon ahead.
3. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) The radio won't work there.
(b) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(c) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(d) They've been set up.
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(c) The Director of the NSA.
(d) The President of the United States.
5. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
(a) They want to arrest Pitt.
(b) They want to know where Hunnewell went.
(c) They are imposters.
(d) They speak no English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
2. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
3. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
4. Why is Pitt on this mission?
5. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)