|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(b) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(c) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(d) What is so urgent about the situation.
2. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(b) A doctor.
3. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He can be pushed around by others.
(b) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He is patient and gentle.
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A sealed envelope.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) A small, locked metal box.
5. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
3. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
4. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
5. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)