|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
(a) He loses his leg.
(b) He has a concussion.
(c) He dies.
(d) He is paralyzed.
2. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Change course.
(b) Put them in the brig.
(c) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(d) Radio Washington.
3. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He resists complying.
(b) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(c) He says it is impossible.
(d) He begins to honor it immediately.
4. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find pockets of magnum.
(b) Find any sunken ship.
(c) Find fresh water pockets.
(d) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
5. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) God save thee.
(c) I'm hurt bad.
(d) Find the sea probe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
2. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
3. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
4. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)