|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) It comes from the highest authority.
(b) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(c) It is not that difficult.
(d) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
2. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(b) An important iceberg.
(c) A Navy battleship.
(d) A Chinese submarine.
3. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(b) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(c) What is so urgent about the situation.
(d) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
5. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Wiggles its wings.
(b) Fly by very close.
(c) Fires upon them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
2. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
3. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
4. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
5. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)