|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They've been set up.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(d) The radio won't work there.
3. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) God save thee.
(c) Find the sea probe.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(d) The North Pole.
5. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Probes for the ship.
(b) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(c) Drinks some hot coffee.
(d) Sets up radio communications.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
2. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
3. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
4. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)