|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) The radio won't work there.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) They've been set up.
(d) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
2. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
(a) He has a concussion.
(b) He dies.
(c) He loses his leg.
(d) He is paralyzed.
3. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(b) The North Pole.
4. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Two unidentified men.
(b) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(c) Dirk Pitt.
(d) Commander Koski.
5. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) It's a very small deck.
(b) The deck is icy.
(c) There's a severe storm.
(d) The wind is very strong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
2. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
5. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)