|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from poor to rich.
(b) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(c) He went from rich to poor.
(d) His wife died very young.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the burned out ship.
(b) To recon ahead.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To check out the helicopter's engines.
3. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(c) The North Pole.
4. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the helicopter pad.
(b) To the brig.
(c) To the bridge.
(d) To the mess.
5. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows very little.
(b) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(c) A remarkable amount of information.
(d) He knows more than the captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
3. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
4. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)