|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Throw up from being sea sick.
(b) Slips and almost falls.
(c) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(d) Takes a number of photographs.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To recon ahead.
3. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
4. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A burned out ship.
(b) An American and French flag.
(c) Some frozen people.
(d) A mastodon.
5. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) An important iceberg.
(b) A Navy battleship.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
3. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
4. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
5. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)