|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Drugs them.
(b) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(c) Hits them over the head.
(d) Tricks them.
2. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He was afraid of him.
(b) He was skeptical about him.
(c) He didn't know him.
(d) He admired him.
3. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Drinks some hot coffee.
(b) Probes for the ship.
(c) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(d) Sets up radio communications.
4. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(b) Slips and almost falls.
(c) Throw up from being sea sick.
(d) Takes a number of photographs.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the burned out ship.
(b) To find the Chinese submarine.
(c) To recon ahead.
(d) To check out the helicopter's engines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
2. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
3. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
4. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)