|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) Back to the ship.
(b) Back to the first iceberg.
(c) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(d) They head north looking for another iceberg.
2. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Call Sandecker.
(c) Go to eat dinner.
(d) Tour the cutter.
3. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(b) He begins to honor it immediately.
(c) He says it is impossible.
(d) He resists complying.
4. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(b) He is patient and gentle.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He can be pushed around by others.
5. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(c) More relaxed with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
3. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
4. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
5. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)