|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A small, locked metal box.
(c) A cassette tape.
(d) A sealed envelope.
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He is patient and gentle.
(b) He can be pushed around by others.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
3. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(b) Commander Koski.
(c) Two unidentified men.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
4. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(d) More relaxed with him.
5. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the mess.
(b) To the helicopter pad.
(c) To the bridge.
(d) To the brig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
2. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
3. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
4. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
5. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)