|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
(b) He volunteered.
(c) He likes to swim under icebergs.
(d) He was ordered to do it.
2. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(a) More relaxed with him.
3. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Commander Koski.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(d) Two unidentified men.
4. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(b) He resists complying.
(c) He says it is impossible.
(d) He begins to honor it immediately.
5. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kristjan Fyrie.
(b) The captain of the ship.
(c) Kirsti Fyrie.
(d) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
2. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
4. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
5. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)