|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Trying to find the north pole.
(b) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(c) Tracking drug runners.
(d) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
2. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(b) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(c) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
(d) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
3. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) There's a severe storm.
(b) The wind is very strong.
(c) The deck is icy.
(d) It's a very small deck.
4. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the helicopter pad.
(b) To the brig.
(c) To the bridge.
(d) To the mess.
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(b) They've been set up.
(c) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(d) The radio won't work there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
2. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
3. Why is Pitt on this mission?
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
5. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)