|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(b) While flying to the second iceberg.
(c) Right after taking off from the cutter.
(d) About five minutes away from the cutter.
2. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
(a) Burnt oil.
(d) Beef stew.
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(b) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(c) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(d) What is so urgent about the situation.
4. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Tour the cutter.
(c) Go to eat dinner.
(d) Call Sandecker.
5. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the mess.
(b) To the bridge.
(c) To the brig.
(d) To the helicopter pad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
3. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
5. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)