|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A cassette tape.
(c) A small, locked metal box.
(d) A sealed envelope.
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For flying there in a storm.
(b) For lying to Koski.
(c) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(d) For threatening Koski.
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A mastodon.
(b) A burned out ship.
(c) Some frozen people.
(d) An American and French flag.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(b) Back to the ship.
(c) Back to the first iceberg.
(d) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
5. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Takes a number of photographs.
(b) Slips and almost falls.
(c) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(d) Throw up from being sea sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
3. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
4. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
5. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)