|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) Chinese soldiers.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) French scientists.
2. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(b) It is not that difficult.
(c) It comes from the highest authority.
(d) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
3. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
(a) About five minutes away from the cutter.
(b) Right after taking off from the cutter.
(c) Right before landing on an iceberg.
(d) While flying to the second iceberg.
4. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(b) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(c) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(d) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
5. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A small, locked metal box.
(d) A piece of paper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
2. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
3. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
4. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
5. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)