|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
(b) Drop a bomb.
(c) Flies lower.
(d) Returns to its ship.
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For lying to Koski.
(b) For flying there in a storm.
(c) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(d) For threatening Koski.
3. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Put them in the brig.
(b) Radio Washington.
(c) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(d) Change course.
4. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) An American base.
(b) An American flag.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) Red dye.
5. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A mastodon.
(b) A burned out ship.
(c) Some frozen people.
(d) An American and French flag.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
2. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
4. Why is Pitt on this mission?
5. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)