|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) It is not that difficult.
(b) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(c) It comes from the highest authority.
(d) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
2. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For lying to Koski.
(b) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(c) For threatening Koski.
(d) For flying there in a storm.
3. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Probes for the ship.
(b) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(c) Drinks some hot coffee.
(d) Sets up radio communications.
4. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(d) More relaxed with him.
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He has Hunnewell arrested.
(b) He says it is impossible.
(c) He begins to honor it immediately.
(d) He resists complying.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
2. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
3. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
4. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)