|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(b) A Chinese submarine.
(c) A Navy battleship.
(d) An important iceberg.
2. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Drinks some hot coffee.
(b) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(c) Sets up radio communications.
(d) Probes for the ship.
3. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) There is no confrontation.
(b) Pitt shoots one of them.
(c) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(d) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
4. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Call Sandecker.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Go to eat dinner.
(d) Tour the cutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
3. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
4. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
5. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)