|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) There's a severe storm.
(b) It's a very small deck.
(c) The wind is very strong.
(d) The deck is icy.
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(b) Pitt shoots one of them.
(c) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(d) There is no confrontation.
3. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(b) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(c) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(d) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
4. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
5. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) An important iceberg.
(b) A Navy battleship.
(c) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(d) A Chinese submarine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
3. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
4. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
5. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)