|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Slips and almost falls.
(b) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(c) Takes a number of photographs.
(d) Throw up from being sea sick.
2. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(a) More relaxed with him.
3. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
4. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) Only about three crew members died.
(b) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
(c) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
(d) It is not a Russian spy ship.
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Commander Koski.
(b) Two unidentified men.
(c) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
3. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
5. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)