|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(b) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(c) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(d) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(b) To find the Chinese submarine.
(c) To recon ahead.
(d) To find the burned out ship.
3. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(b) For flying there in a storm.
(c) For threatening Koski.
(d) For lying to Koski.
4. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(b) It comes from the highest authority.
(c) It is not that difficult.
(d) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
5. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to bed.
(b) Call Sandecker.
(c) Go to eat dinner.
(d) Tour the cutter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
3. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
5. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)