|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
(a) To the mess.
(b) To the helicopter pad.
(c) To the bridge.
(d) To the brig.
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) The radio won't work there.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) They've been set up.
(d) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
3. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Two unidentified men.
(b) Dirk Pitt.
(c) Commander Koski.
(d) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
4. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(b) He can be pushed around by others.
(c) He is patient and gentle.
(d) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
5. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) Chinese soldiers.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) French scientists.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
2. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
3. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
4. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
5. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)