|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(b) Probes for the ship.
(c) Drinks some hot coffee.
(d) Sets up radio communications.
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) There is no confrontation.
(b) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(c) Pitt shoots one of them.
(d) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
3. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) It's a very small deck.
(b) There's a severe storm.
(c) The wind is very strong.
(d) The deck is icy.
4. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(b) It comes from the highest authority.
(c) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(d) It is not that difficult.
5. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) It is not a Russian spy ship.
(b) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
(c) Only about three crew members died.
(d) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
2. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
3. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
5. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)