|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(b) Put them in the brig.
(c) Radio Washington.
(d) Change course.
2. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Commander Koski.
(b) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(c) Two unidentified men.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
3. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(b) Takes a number of photographs.
(c) Throw up from being sea sick.
(d) Slips and almost falls.
4. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) Some frozen people.
(b) A mastodon.
(c) A burned out ship.
(d) An American and French flag.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(b) To recon ahead.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To find the burned out ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
3. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
4. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)