|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt smell when they land on another iceberg?
(a) Burnt oil.
(c) Beef stew.
2. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(c) Commander Koski.
(d) Two unidentified men.
3. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(b) Pitt shoots one of them.
(c) There is no confrontation.
(d) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
4. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
(a) Go to eat dinner.
(b) Go to bed.
(c) Tour the cutter.
(d) Call Sandecker.
5. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(b) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(c) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(d) Drops a homing beacon on it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
4. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
5. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)