|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(b) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
(c) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(d) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
2. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) Red dye.
(b) An American flag.
(c) An American base.
(d) A Chinese submarine.
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(b) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(c) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(d) What is so urgent about the situation.
4. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Takes a number of photographs.
(b) Throw up from being sea sick.
(c) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(d) Slips and almost falls.
5. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) It's a very small deck.
(b) There's a severe storm.
(c) The wind is very strong.
(d) The deck is icy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
3. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
4. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
5. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)