|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) It's a very small deck.
(b) The deck is icy.
(c) There's a severe storm.
(d) The wind is very strong.
2. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
(a) They must be kept top secret.
(c) They will take about a week to implement.
(d) Ready to go.
3. What does Pitt realize on his flight to California?
(a) He will end up killing Kirsti.
(b) He will end up killing James Kelly.
(c) He will end up killing Rondheim.
(d) He will end up killing all members of Hermit.
4. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) French scientists.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) Chinese soldiers.
5. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) I'm hurt bad.
(b) Find the sea probe.
(c) Find Kirsti.
(d) God save thee.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
2. What does Pitt mention to Kelly that spoils his speech?
3. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
4. What does Tidi do when Pitt goes in the water?
5. What does Pitt do ultimately to Rondheim?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)