|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five, Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A burned out ship.
(b) Some frozen people.
(c) A mastodon.
(d) An American and French flag.
2. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
(a) He knows about what most naval personnel would know.
(b) He knows more than the captain.
(c) He knows very little.
(d) A remarkable amount of information.
3. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) Find Kirsti.
(b) Find the sea probe.
(c) God save thee.
(d) I'm hurt bad.
4. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(b) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(c) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(d) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
5. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) A Navy battleship.
(b) An important iceberg.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
2. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
3. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
4. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
5. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)