|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, Chapter Three and Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Drop a bomb.
(b) Returns to its ship.
(c) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
(d) Flies lower.
2. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) A Navy battleship.
(b) An important iceberg.
(c) A Chinese submarine.
(d) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) Back to the first iceberg.
(b) Back to the ship.
(c) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(d) They head north looking for another iceberg.
4. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Two unidentified men.
(b) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(c) Commander Koski.
(d) Dirk Pitt.
5. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
(b) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
(c) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(d) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
2. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
3. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
4. Why is Pitt on this mission?
5. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)