|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where the probe is now.
(b) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(c) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(d) Who killed Kristjan.
2. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(c) A doctor.
3. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(b) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(c) Drops a red dye flare on it.
(d) Drops a homing beacon on it.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(b) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(c) Back to the ship.
(d) Back to the first iceberg.
5. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(b) What is so urgent about the situation.
(c) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(d) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
3. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
4. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
5. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)