|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
(b) He was ordered to do it.
(c) He likes to swim under icebergs.
(d) He volunteered.
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Icelandic navy personnel.
(b) Two men.
(c) Two Icelandic state troopers.
(d) Icelandic national security agents.
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
(b) What is so urgent about the situation.
(c) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(d) To whom the helicopter belongs.
4. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
(a) They speak no English.
(b) They want to arrest Pitt.
(c) They want to know where Hunnewell went.
(d) They are imposters.
5. What does Koski tell his Executive Officer?
(a) He doesn't tell his XO anything.
(b) To arrest the people on the helicopter.
(c) To bring the helicopter pilot and passenger to the Officer's Mess.
(d) To bring the helicopter occupants to the bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
2. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
3. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
4. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
5. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)