|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
(a) He loses his leg.
(b) He dies.
(c) He has a concussion.
(d) He is paralyzed.
2. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) Back to the ship.
(b) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(c) Back to the first iceberg.
(d) They head north looking for another iceberg.
3. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
(a) The deck is icy.
(b) There's a severe storm.
(c) The wind is very strong.
(d) It's a very small deck.
4. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) There is no confrontation.
(b) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(c) Pitt shoots one of them.
(d) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) Tracking drug runners.
(b) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(c) Trying to find the north pole.
(d) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
2. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
3. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
4. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
5. How much older than Kristjan is Kirsti?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)