|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(b) Drugs them.
(c) Tricks them.
(d) Hits them over the head.
2. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
(a) God save thee.
(b) I'm hurt bad.
(c) Find Kirsti.
(d) Find the sea probe.
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
(a) Play golf with Sandecker.
(b) Speak to a group of Icelandic seamen.
(c) Dine with Kirsti.
(d) Fly to Paris with Roberts.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) Washed up on the beach.
(b) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(c) On a Russian trawler.
(d) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
5. Who is Pitt's boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
3. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
5. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)