|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A piece of paper.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A small, locked metal box.
(d) A cassette tape.
2. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
(a) Turn it over to the United States.
(b) Take over the world.
(c) Sell it to the highest bidder.
(d) Start a war.
3. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
(d) An navy nurse.
4. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Tricks them.
(b) Drugs them.
(c) Claims to be more injured than he is.
(d) Hits them over the head.
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(b) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(c) The radio won't work there.
(d) They've been set up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
2. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
3. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
4. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
5. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)