|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(b) The North Pole.
2. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
(b) Happy to be alive.
(c) Deeply depressed.
3. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
(a) A Chinese submarine.
(b) Another Coast Guard ship in distress.
(c) A Navy battleship.
(d) An important iceberg.
4. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
(a) Absolutely not.
(b) He will go with Pitt.
(c) He will think about it.
(d) Finally relents.
5. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(b) Fly by very close.
(c) Wiggles its wings.
(d) Fires upon them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)