|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(b) Find fresh water pockets.
(c) Find pockets of magnum.
(d) Find any sunken ship.
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) Russian soldiers.
(c) Chinese soldiers.
(d) French scientists.
3. What type of power does the sea probe use?
4. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To get his next assignment.
(b) To tell him he quits.
(c) To complain about crashing.
(d) To brief him.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the burned out ship.
(b) To recon ahead.
(c) To find the Chinese submarine.
(d) To check out the helicopter's engines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
2. How does Pitt feel following the crash?
3. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
4. What does Pitt take from the men?
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)