|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hunnewell chastise Pitt?
(a) For threatening Koski.
(b) For flying there in a storm.
(c) For not pushing Koski harder for a decision.
(d) For lying to Koski.
2. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He's angry and wants revenge.
(b) So people might get killed.
(c) He is curious.
(d) He owes it to Hunnewell.
3. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) An American base.
(b) A Chinese submarine.
(c) An American flag.
(d) Red dye.
4. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) Admiral Sandecker.
(b) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) The Director of the NSA.
5. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who is able to run the probe.
(b) When the probe disappeared.
(c) Who would want the probe.
(d) Who has it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
3. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
4. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)