|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
(a) Shoots a harpoon on the top of it with a red flag.
(b) Drops four yellow buoys around it.
(c) Drops a homing beacon on it.
(d) Drops a red dye flare on it.
2. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
(a) Shoots the jet.
(b) Makes the jet crash.
(c) Call in for help.
(d) Push Hunnewell out the door.
3. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(b) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(c) What is so urgent about the situation.
(d) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
4. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To tell him he quits.
(b) To get his next assignment.
(c) To complain about crashing.
(d) To brief him.
5. What does the plane do when the crew sees something unusual in one of the icebergs?
(a) Radio to Dirk Pitt.
(b) Drop a bomb.
(c) Returns to its ship.
(d) Flies lower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
4. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
5. What does Koski do about Hunnewell's request?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)