|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(b) Back to the ship.
(c) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(d) Back to the first iceberg.
2. Why is Pitt on this mission?
(a) He volunteered.
(b) He likes to swim under icebergs.
(c) He was ordered to do it.
(d) His daughter has been kidnapped by men involved.
3. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Who is able to run the probe.
(b) Who has it.
(c) Who would want the probe.
(d) When the probe disappeared.
4. What does Koski decide to do after talking with Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Radio Washington.
(b) Change course.
(c) Let them know in a couple of hours his decision.
(d) Put them in the brig.
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
(a) Dirk Pitt.
(b) Commander Koski.
(c) Dr. Bill Hunnewell.
(d) Two unidentified men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
2. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
3. What Coast Guard cutter does Lee Koski command?
4. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
5. Why is it difficult for the helicopter to land on Koski's cutter?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)