|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He is patient and gentle.
(b) He can be pushed around by others.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
2. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their wallets.
(c) Their clothes.
(d) Their weapons.
3. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
(a) About the field of Zirconium.
(b) About the Russian submarine field.
(c) About the sea probe.
(d) About the mid Atlantic fault area.
4. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fires upon them.
(b) Wiggles its wings.
(c) Fly by very close.
5. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
(a) They want to know where Hunnewell went.
(b) They speak no English.
(c) They want to arrest Pitt.
(d) They are imposters.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
2. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
3. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
4. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
5. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)