|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
(a) It's on standard iceberg patrol.
(b) Looking for survivors of a ship wreck.
(c) Tracking drug runners.
(d) Trying to find the north pole.
2. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fires upon them.
(c) Fly by very close.
(d) Wiggles its wings.
3. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Icelandic national security agents.
(b) Icelandic navy personnel.
(c) Two men.
(d) Two Icelandic state troopers.
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In a doctor's house.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On a naval vessel.
(d) In London.
5. What type of power does the sea probe use?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
2. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
3. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
4. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
5. Who watches the Coast Guard ship fly away?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)