|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what authority does Koski receive a message?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) The Joint Chief of Staff.
(c) Admiral Sandecker.
(d) The Director of the NSA.
2. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
(a) An navy nurse.
3. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
(b) The Icelandic government.
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A small, locked metal box.
(b) A piece of paper.
(c) A sealed envelope.
(d) A cassette tape.
5. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
(c) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Coast Guard plane doing at the beginning of this novel?
2. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)