|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
(a) They are on the wrong side of the iceberg.
(b) They've been set up.
(c) Hunnewell is a Russian agent.
(d) The radio won't work there.
2. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
(a) The crew all left before the ship sunk.
(b) A fire killed everyone aboard instantly.
(c) It is not a Russian spy ship.
(d) Only about three crew members died.
3. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
(a) He will go with Pitt.
(b) He will think about it.
(c) Absolutely not.
(d) Finally relents.
4. Who has taken over Kristjan's company?
(b) The Icelandic government.
5. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(b) His wife died very young.
(c) He went from rich to poor.
(d) He went from poor to rich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
2. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
3. What type of relationship does Tidi have with Sandecker?
4. What does Pitt say is located at coordinates given to Koski?
5. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)