|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(c) More relaxed with him.
2. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To tell him he quits.
(b) To get his next assignment.
(c) To brief him.
(d) To complain about crashing.
3. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) Some frozen people.
(b) An American and French flag.
(c) A burned out ship.
(d) A mastodon.
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In a hospital.
(b) In a doctor's house.
(c) In London.
(d) On a naval vessel.
5. What does Pitt tell Koski about Hunnewell's request?
(a) He puts a gun to his head and tells him to do it.
(b) If he doesn't he could be bring up on a court martial.
(c) It comes from the highest authority.
(d) It is not that difficult.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
2. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
3. How does the crew mark the position of the iceberg?
4. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
5. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)