|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Koski puzzled about the landing of the helicopter?
(a) To whom the helicopter belongs.
(b) What is so urgent about the situation.
(c) If it's a friend of his who is a pilot.
(d) Why the pilot didn't radio ahead.
2. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(b) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(c) Where the probe is now.
(d) Who killed Kristjan.
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) Russian soldiers.
(b) French scientists.
(c) Chinese soldiers.
(d) American naval personnel.
4. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He is patient and gentle.
(b) He can be pushed around by others.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
5. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
2. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
3. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
4. What does Pitt do after seeing Koski?
5. Why is Pitt on this mission?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)