|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the crew see in the iceberg?
(a) A burned out ship.
(b) A mastodon.
(c) An American and French flag.
(d) Some frozen people.
2. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) French scientists.
(b) American naval personnel.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) Chinese soldiers.
3. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(b) Where the probe is now.
(c) Who killed Kristjan.
(d) Where Hunnewell got his information.
4. What does Hunnewell give Koski when he sees him?
(a) A cassette tape.
(b) A sealed envelope.
(c) A piece of paper.
(d) A small, locked metal box.
5. What do Pitt's actions in Chapter One suggest about the man?
(a) He operates outside normal rules and regulations.
(b) He can be pushed around by others.
(c) He has no regard for anyone's safety.
(d) He is patient and gentle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
3. What does Pitt know about the cutter's capabilities?
4. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
5. What does Pitt do before the helicopter crashes?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)