|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) Chinese soldiers.
(c) Russian soldiers.
(d) French scientists.
2. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) A Chinese submarine.
(b) Red dye.
(c) An American flag.
(d) An American base.
3. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
(a) As a fisherman.
(b) As a naval officer.
(c) As a surfer.
(d) As a gay artist.
4. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
(a) Picks a fight with him.
(b) Takes Kirsti away from him.
(c) Pretends he's a homosexual.
(d) Pretends he is married.
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell go after they leave the iceberg on which they landed?
(a) They fly over the Chinese sub and drop depth charges.
(b) Back to the first iceberg.
(c) They head north looking for another iceberg.
(d) Back to the ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
2. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
5. When does Pitt see a Russian submarine?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)