|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Sandecker discover once on the boat they chose?
(a) It doesn't have a ship to shore radio.
(b) It has a powerful engine and electronics.
(c) It has a small hole in the hull.
(d) It is more suited to a lake.
2. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
(b) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(c) So he can make a new poem from it.
(d) So he can tell them the author.
3. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(d) More relaxed with him.
4. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
(a) Icelandic national security agents.
(b) Icelandic navy personnel.
(c) Two men.
(d) Two Icelandic state troopers.
5. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
(a) As a gay artist.
(b) As a naval officer.
(c) As a fisherman.
(d) As a surfer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
2. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
5. What was Kirsti doing before Kristjan died?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)