|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(b) Washed up on the beach.
(c) On a Russian trawler.
(d) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
2. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Fires upon them.
(c) Fly by very close.
(d) Wiggles its wings.
4. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
(a) He's an artist.
(b) He's a banker.
(c) He's a teacher.
(d) He works for the navy.
5. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
(b) Ignore each other.
(c) Talk about the probe.
(d) Exchange sarcasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hunnewell say to Pitt after the crash?
2. Who visits Pitt where he is staying right after the crash?
3. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
4. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
5. What does Pitt do when Rondheim is finished with his poem fragment?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)