|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
(a) American naval personnel.
(b) Russian soldiers.
(c) Chinese soldiers.
(d) French scientists.
2. Who does Tidi recognize in the crowd?
(a) Several of the world's wealthiest men.
(b) A number of well known authors.
(c) Mobsters from New York.
(d) Several individuals from the government.
3. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(b) On a Russian trawler.
(c) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(d) Washed up on the beach.
4. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
(a) Hunnewell turns Pitt over to them.
(b) There is no confrontation.
(c) Pitt and Hunnewell are questioned.
(d) Pitt shoots one of them.
5. What does Pitt don to explore the wreck of the jet?
(a) A wetsuit.
(b) He goes in a diving bell.
(c) Bathing suit.
(d) He strips.
Short Answer Questions
1. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
2. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
3. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
4. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
5. What happens to Hunnewell as a result of the crash?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)