|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of markings does Pitt find on the jet?
(b) A call sign and the flag of Iceland.
(c) Two eagles painted on the top side.
(d) A call sign and a woman's name painted on the wing.
2. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find fresh water pockets.
(b) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(c) Find any sunken ship.
(d) Find pockets of magnum.
3. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
(a) Brought in a new CEO.
(b) Sold the company.
(c) Made a completely new board of directors.
(d) Took over for him.
4. Why do people give Rondheim bits of poems?
(a) So he can tell them the author's name, date of birth and death.
(b) He claims to be able to recite any poem.
(c) So he can tell them the author.
(d) So he can make a new poem from it.
5. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(c) More relaxed with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How well known was Kirsti before Kristjan died?
2. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
3. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
4. What does the doctor tell Pitt about his visitors?
5. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)