|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He moved from Iceland to New York.
(b) He went from rich to poor.
(c) His wife died very young.
(d) He went from poor to rich.
2. What does Hunnewell do after they land on the iceberg?
(a) Drinks some hot coffee.
(b) Talks to the men in navy jumpsuits.
(c) Sets up radio communications.
(d) Probes for the ship.
3. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their clothes.
(b) Their wallets.
(c) Their weapons.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) On a Russian trawler.
(b) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(c) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(d) Washed up on the beach.
5. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) He's not welcomed there.
(b) He will find his answers tonight.
(c) Kirsti isn't around.
(d) He is well liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
2. What does Sandecker do at the restaurant before Kirsti arrives?
3. What does Pitt do at the beginning of the poetry reading?
4. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
5. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)