|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
(a) As a surfer.
(b) As a fisherman.
(c) As a gay artist.
(d) As a naval officer.
2. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(b) Another boat passed close by.
(c) Lights flashing Morse code.
(d) A flash of binoculars.
3. What was the first iceberg Pitt found to be lacking?
(a) Red dye.
(b) An American flag.
(c) An American base.
(d) A Chinese submarine.
4. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
(b) On the rear door.
(c) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
(d) On the pilot's seat.
5. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) He's not welcomed there.
(b) He will find his answers tonight.
(c) He is well liked.
(d) Kirsti isn't around.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the party Pitt attends held?
2. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
3. What does Pitt tell Rondheim he does for a living?
4. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
5. What does Tidi do when Pitt goes in the water?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)