|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Sandecker send Pitt to find?
(a) Kristjan Fyrie.
(b) A Russian spy the ship was bringing to the U.S.
(c) Kirsti Fyrie.
(d) The captain of the ship.
2. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(a) A flash of binoculars.
(b) Another boat passed close by.
(c) Lights flashing Morse code.
3. What does Hunnewell do while they are walking on the iceberg?
(a) Drill a hole in the ice and place a charge.
(b) Throw up from being sea sick.
(c) Slips and almost falls.
(d) Takes a number of photographs.
4. What does Pitt take from the men?
(a) Their wallets.
(b) Their weapons.
(c) Their clothes.
5. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To check out the helicopter's engines.
(b) To find the Chinese submarine.
(c) To recon ahead.
(d) To find the burned out ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
2. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
3. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
4. What did Kirsti do about the company after Kristjan died?
5. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)