|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pitt respond to Rondhiem's question from question # 113?
(a) He was married one time.
(b) He doesn't date foreigners.
(c) That he heard a terrible explosion in the fog.
(d) He spends his money on art supplies, not clothes.
2. What did Hunnewell say was one of the big changes in Fyrie's life?
(a) He went from poor to rich.
(b) His wife died very young.
(c) He went from rich to poor.
(d) He moved from Iceland to New York.
3. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(a) Another boat passed close by.
(b) A flash of binoculars.
(d) Lights flashing Morse code.
4. What does Pitt don to explore the wreck of the jet?
(a) He goes in a diving bell.
(b) A wetsuit.
(c) Bathing suit.
(d) He strips.
5. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(b) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
(c) On a Russian trawler.
(d) Washed up on the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
2. What happens when the men in the boat confront Pitt and Hunnewell?
3. What is obvious when they find the ship in the iceberg?
4. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
5. What does Pitt decide to do after he meets Rondheim?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)