|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could the sea probe Fyrie's company discovered do?
(a) Find fresh water pockets.
(b) Find pockets of magnum.
(c) Find anything on the bottom of the ocean.
(d) Find any sunken ship.
2. What do Pitt and Hunnewell find on the surface of the iceberg?
(a) Two seal cubs.
(b) A small camp with tents.
(c) A machine gun.
(d) An ice tunnel.
3. Where does Pitt finally find initials carved?
(a) On the arm of the co-pilot's seat.
(b) On the rear door.
(c) On the hydraulic shock absorber.
(d) On the pilot's seat.
4. In the opening of Chapter Five where are Pitt and Hunnewell flying?
(c) The North Pole.
5. How does Pitt get the men into another room?
(a) Tricks them.
(b) Drugs them.
(c) Hits them over the head.
(d) Claims to be more injured than he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
2. What is Pitt wearing to the party?
3. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
4. How does Pitt feel about Oskar Rondheim when he meets him?
5. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)