|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Pitt dressed when he goes to borrow one of Rondheim's boats?
(a) As a naval officer.
(b) As a gay artist.
(c) As a surfer.
(d) As a fisherman.
2. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
(a) Sandecker falls asleep.
(b) A boat rams them.
(c) Pitt is attacked by a shark.
(d) A fog bank rolls in.
3. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) Had we but world enough, and time.
(b) When I consider how my light is spent.
(c) The time you won your town the race.
(d) God save thee.
4. How does Koski feel about Pitt after talking with him?
(c) More relaxed with him.
5. What does Pitt notice when Kristi arrives at the restaurant?
(a) Her beauty.
(b) Her intelligence.
(c) Her height.
(d) Her polite and quiet ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
2. What kind of markings does the black jet Pitt sees approaching them have?
3. Who was in the boat that left the submarine?
4. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
5. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)