|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt realize as he and Tidi mingle with the guests?
(a) Kirsti isn't around.
(b) He's not welcomed there.
(c) He is well liked.
(d) He will find his answers tonight.
2. What happens right after Pitt returns to the water for the second time?
(a) Pitt is attacked by a shark.
(b) A fog bank rolls in.
(c) Sandecker falls asleep.
(d) A boat rams them.
3. What words does Pitt give Rondheim to finish the poem?
(a) Had we but world enough, and time.
(b) When I consider how my light is spent.
(c) God save thee.
(d) The time you won your town the race.
4. Where do Pitt and Hunnewell end up after the helicopter crashes?
(a) On a Russian trawler.
(b) Washed up on the beach.
(c) Hanging onto the floating helicopter.
(d) In a hospital in Reykjavik.
5. What was Kirsti doing before Kristjan died?
(a) She was a missionary.
(b) She was a homemaker.
(c) She was a college professor.
(d) She worked in national intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
2. What was Fyrie going to do with his sea probe?
3. What did Hunnewell say Pitt didn't tell Koski about the discovery Fyrie made?
4. How does Rondheim feel about the way Pitt is behaving at the restaurant?
5. What does Pitt begin to suspect as Hunnewell works?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)