|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Pitt and Kirsti do at first at the table in the restaurant?
(a) Talk about the probe.
(b) Exchange sarcasm.
(c) Ignore each other.
2. Why do Pitt and Hunnewell depart in the helicopter?
(a) To find the Chinese submarine.
(b) To find the burned out ship.
(c) To recon ahead.
(d) To check out the helicopter's engines.
3. What leads Sandecker to believe they have been spotted?
(b) Lights flashing Morse code.
(c) Another boat passed close by.
(d) A flash of binoculars.
4. How does Rondheim feel about Pitt when they meet?
(a) He dislikes him immediately.
(b) He thinks he's interesting.
(c) He thinks he's funny.
(d) He thinks Pitt is too intense.
5. How did Hunnewell feel about Fyrie?
(a) He didn't know him.
(b) He was skeptical about him.
(c) He was afraid of him.
(d) He admired him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Koski feel when he finds out the ship is not a Russian trawler?
2. With whom does Pitt meet immediately after the crash?
3. What does the jet do when it gets close to Pitt and Hunnewell?
4. Why does Pitt surface after finally finding the jet?
5. The morning after Pitt arrives on the cutter where does Dover take him and Hunnewell?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)