|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Hans Badenberger.
(b) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Robert Tucker.
2. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
(a) An old Ford Tri-Motor.
(b) An new hydro-jet.
(c) An old World War II faulkner.
(d) Two military helicopters.
3. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
(b) An navy nurse.
4. Why was this site chosen for the people?
(a) It was close to town.
(b) It was where the plane crashed.
(c) It was the deepest ravine in the area.
(d) So a rescue plane would never find them.
5. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
(a) Takes her to Sam Kelly.
(b) Lays her next to Lillie.
(c) Puts her in the plane on a seat.
(d) Carries her out of the ravine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pitt know which way to go?
2. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
3. What type of power does the sea probe use?
4. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
5. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)