|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To brief him.
(b) To tell him he quits.
(c) To complain about crashing.
(d) To get his next assignment.
2. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
(a) Piles of driftwood.
(b) Walnuts from the trees.
(c) The remains of a plane.
(d) Used medical supplies like the doctors were in a hurry.
3. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Robert Tucker.
(b) Hans Badenberger.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
4. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
(a) Two military helicopters.
(b) An old Ford Tri-Motor.
(c) An new hydro-jet.
(d) An old World War II faulkner.
5. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
(a) Kirsti's personal assistant asked to have work done on it.
(b) Two men who acted strangely had work done.
(c) Rondheim's personal assistant asked for the work.
(d) A man and a woman had the job done.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of power does the sea probe use?
2. What is wrong with James Lillie?
3. Who is Pitt's boss?
4. How did the worker cover himself?
5. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)