|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He is curious.
(b) He's angry and wants revenge.
(c) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(d) So people might get killed.
2. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) The owner of the jet.
(b) An employee of Kirsti's.
(c) A mechanic.
(d) An employee of Rondheim's.
3. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where the probe is now.
(b) Who killed Kristjan.
(c) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(d) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
4. Where was the probe the last time it was seen?
(a) On a plane that landed in Belgium.
(b) Being used on a Russian vessel.
(c) In Kristjan's warehouse.
(d) On the ship, the Lax.
5. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The worker at the airport lied.
(b) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
(c) Kirsti is not involved.
(d) The black jet is military.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
2. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
3. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
4. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
5. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)