|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is scattered around Pitt and the others?
(a) Piles of driftwood.
(b) Walnuts from the trees.
(c) The remains of a plane.
(d) Used medical supplies like the doctors were in a hurry.
2. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
(a) When the probe disappeared.
(b) Who is able to run the probe.
(c) Who would want the probe.
(d) Who has it.
3. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) In London.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On a naval vessel.
(d) In a doctor's house.
4. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(b) There was no reason to be suspicious.
(c) The work was very difficult.
(d) It was illegal.
5. What does Pitt do after he wakes?
(a) Calls Sandecker in Washington.
(b) Calls Blackburn in New York.
(c) Calls Hildbaum in San Diego.
(d) Gets cleaned up in fresh clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
2. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
3. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
4. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
5. What type of power does the sea probe use?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)