|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Sam Cashman.
(b) Robert Tucker.
(c) Hans Badenberger.
(d) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
2. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
(a) A guerrilla army from five different companies.
(b) A large manufacturing firm spanning the entire continent.
(c) A giant mining syndicate.
(d) Three new governemnts.
3. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(b) James Lillie.
(d) Sam Kelly.
4. What are Pitt's next orders?
(a) To protect Kirsti.
(b) To take Tidi to Washington.
(c) To go home.
(d) To find out who burned the ship.
5. When were the people injured?
(a) When they were thrown from the plane.
(b) At the party.
(c) When the plane crashed.
(d) After being drugged and put in the ravine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Pitt's boss?
2. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
3. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
4. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
5. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)