|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
(a) On a naval vessel.
(b) In London.
(c) In a doctor's house.
(d) In a hospital.
2. How does Pitt know which way to go?
(a) He follows the sunset.
(b) He heads north on the north star.
(c) He always turns left.
(d) He's unsure.
3. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where the probe is now.
(b) Where Hunnewell got his information.
(c) Who killed Kristjan.
(d) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
4. Who was the man Pitt talked to at the airport?
(a) Lewis Jhaniktsa.
(b) Robert Tucker.
(c) Sam Cashman.
(d) Hans Badenberger.
5. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
2. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
3. What is wrong with James Lillie?
4. What does Pitt do about his pain as he goes for help?
5. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)