|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
(a) General transient aviation hanger.
(b) The military section.
(c) The terminal.
(d) The airport manager.
2. What is wrong with James Lillie?
(a) He has four broken ribs and a headache.
(b) He has a skull fracture.
(c) His femoral artery is cut.
(d) His shoulders and pelvis are broken.
3. Where was the probe the last time it was seen?
(a) In Kristjan's warehouse.
(b) Being used on a Russian vessel.
(c) On a plane that landed in Belgium.
(d) On the ship, the Lax.
4. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(b) He has a broken jaw.
(c) He can't find Kirsti.
(d) He is the only person who can walk.
5. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
(a) Carries her out of the ravine.
(b) Takes her to Sam Kelly.
(c) Puts her in the plane on a seat.
(d) Lays her next to Lillie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
2. What does Pitt do at the home of the Icelander who found him?
3. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
4. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
5. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)