|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Pitt's boss?
2. Why would someone be suspicious about the work on the jet?
(a) The work was very difficult.
(b) It was illegal.
(c) The person(s) ordering it wouldn't sign off on the paperwork.
(d) There was no reason to be suspicious.
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
(a) Play golf with Sandecker.
(b) Fly to Paris with Roberts.
(c) Dine with Kirsti.
(d) Speak to a group of Icelandic seamen.
4. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
(a) They will take about a week to implement.
(c) Ready to go.
(d) They must be kept top secret.
5. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
(a) The worker at the airport lied.
(b) The black jet is military.
(c) The cab is going in the wrong direction.
(d) Kirsti is not involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the people injured?
2. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
3. By whom is the cab driver employed?
4. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
5. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)