|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To get his next assignment.
(b) To complain about crashing.
(c) To tell him he quits.
(d) To brief him.
2. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
(a) Three new governemnts.
(b) A guerrilla army from five different companies.
(c) A large manufacturing firm spanning the entire continent.
(d) A giant mining syndicate.
3. What is Pitt invited to do in Chapter Seven?
(a) Dine with Kirsti.
(b) Fly to Paris with Roberts.
(c) Speak to a group of Icelandic seamen.
(d) Play golf with Sandecker.
4. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) A jet plane.
(d) Tidi's voice.
5. How does Pitt know which way to go?
(a) He always turns left.
(b) He heads north on the north star.
(c) He's unsure.
(d) He follows the sunset.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Pitt and his boss feel about his immediate plans?
2. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
3. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
4. Where is Pitt when he wakes up the morning after he crashes?
5. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)