|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Pitt meet with an Admiral after he wakes?
(a) To tell him he quits.
(b) To complain about crashing.
(c) To get his next assignment.
(d) To brief him.
2. What does Pitt do with Tidi?
(a) Takes her to Sam Kelly.
(b) Puts her in the plane on a seat.
(c) Lays her next to Lillie.
(d) Carries her out of the ravine.
3. Who is the first person Pitt sees when he wakes after the beating?
(b) James Lillie.
(d) Sam Kelly.
4. What is wrong with James Lillie?
(a) His shoulders and pelvis are broken.
(b) He has a skull fracture.
(c) He has four broken ribs and a headache.
(d) His femoral artery is cut.
5. What does Pitt realize as he talks to all the victims?
(a) He is the only person who can walk.
(b) He will have to set the fractures and bandage the cuts alone.
(c) He can't find Kirsti.
(d) He has a broken jaw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
2. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
3. What has been formed in South America that concerns the cab driver?
4. Where are Pitt and the others when he wakes?
5. When were the people injured?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)