|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with James Lillie?
(a) His femoral artery is cut.
(b) He has a skull fracture.
(c) His shoulders and pelvis are broken.
(d) He has four broken ribs and a headache.
2. What type of aircraft does Pitt see at the airport?
(a) An new hydro-jet.
(b) An old World War II faulkner.
(c) An old Ford Tri-Motor.
(d) Two military helicopters.
3. Who scratched his initials into the black jet?
(a) A mechanic.
(b) An employee of Kirsti's.
(c) An employee of Rondheim's.
(d) The owner of the jet.
4. What does Pitt hear when he wakes up?
(a) A dog barking.
(b) A jet plane.
(d) Tidi's voice.
5. Why was this site chosen for the people?
(a) So a rescue plane would never find them.
(b) It was close to town.
(c) It was where the plane crashed.
(d) It was the deepest ravine in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Pitt go at the airport?
2. What does Pitt realize on his way back from the airport?
3. What is another mystery about the probe Pitt wants to solve?
4. How does Pitt know which way to go?
5. When were the people injured?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)