|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was this site chosen for the people?
(a) It was the deepest ravine in the area.
(b) It was where the plane crashed.
(c) So a rescue plane would never find them.
(d) It was close to town.
2. What does Pitt say is the reason he needs to pursue the mystery of the ship and the probe?
(a) He owes it to Hunnewell.
(b) He's angry and wants revenge.
(c) So people might get killed.
(d) He is curious.
3. What woman is with Pitt when he wakes in Chapter Seven?
(b) An navy nurse.
4. What is one of the mysteries Pitt wants to solve?
(a) Where the probe is now.
(b) Who killed Kristjan.
(c) How the burned ship was put in the iceberg.
(d) Where Hunnewell got his information.
5. What do Pitt and the others do after they return Rondheim's boat?
(a) Go to lunch.
(b) Go confront Rondheim.
(c) Go to their motel.
(d) Go to Kirsti's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pitt's boss say about his desire to solve the mystery?
2. What is Pitt told at the airport about the black jet and who wanted work done?
3. Which Admiral is with Pitt when he wakes?
4. When were the people injured?
5. How did the worker cover himself?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)