|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Epilogue," Chapters 65-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Caitlin's husband's name?
2. How much money does Caitlin send to Martin after she learns he has been kicked out of school in May of 1999, the end of her eighth-grade year?
3. What is Caitlin's first rabbit named?
4. What gift does Caitlin receive the Christmas before she turns 16?
(a) A car.
(b) A stereo.
(c) A computer.
(d) A bicycle.
5. What town does Martin live in at the start of the book?
(a) Chisamba Singles.
(d) Cape Town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caitlin send that keeps the Ganda family from getting cholera during the rainy season?
2. What does Martin's mother give him before he leaves for school?
3. Martin needs a dollar to take an exam allowing him to move to the next grade. How does he get it?
4. When Caitlin has done everything she can to bring Martin to the United States, what is her last effort?
5. What food does Wallace experience for the first time when he goes out to dinner with Caitlin's family?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)