|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: "Hallo" - Chapters 3-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "Chisamba Singles"?
(a) A club for dancing and drinking for college students.
(b) A housing development built for men.
(c) A kind of African cheese for impoverished people.
(d) A dating service designed for teenagers.
2. What food is the staple of Martin's diet?
3. Who is the first boyfriend that Caitlin mentions when she is in seventh grade?
(a) Justin Cox.
(b) Matt Johnson.
(c) Drew Stone.
(d) Austin Powell.
4. Where does Caitlin keep a diary of the boys that interest her?
(a) Her English notebook.
(b) Her bedroom closet.
(c) Her bulletin board.
(d) Her bathroom mirror.
5. What does "murungu" mean?
(a) A Shona word for students who cannot pay school fees.
(b) A Shona word for electricity used during the night.
(c) A Shona word for people with white skin.
(d) A Shona word for a party with lots of food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Martin's name mean in his native language?
2. What is Caitlin's first rabbit named?
3. What work does Martin do to earn money for postage?
4. What is Caitlin's brother's name?
5. Which rock group do Caitlin and Martin both enjoy?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)