|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, "A Changing World," Chapters 37-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What procedure does Caitlin have done after Christmas?
(a) Bunions removed.
(b) Wisdom teeth pulled.
(c) Ingrown toenails removed.
(d) Teeth polished.
2. What does "murungu" mean?
(a) A Shona word for students who cannot pay school fees.
(b) A Shona word for people with white skin.
(c) A Shona word for a party with lots of food.
(d) A Shona word for electricity used during the night.
3. What is Caitlin's first rabbit named?
4. Who is the first boyfriend that Caitlin mentions when she is in seventh grade?
(a) Matt Johnson.
(b) Justin Cox.
(c) Austin Powell.
(d) Drew Stone.
5. What item in the Christmas box that Caitlin's family sends to Martin's family brings music back into the Ganda home?
(a) The television.
(b) The Walkman.
(c) The record player.
(d) The radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What older student at Martin's school is going to the United States to study?
2. Where does Caitlin's family vacation the summer after her seventh grade year?
3. What is the solution to getting money safely from Caitlin to Martin when Caitlin's parents begin to support Martin?
4. What do Caitlin and her mom use instead of packing peanuts in Martin's Christmas box?
5. How many inches does Caitlin say she grew the summer of 1998?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)