|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Brain is described as being a globe that is how big?
(a) 2 feet.
(b) 2 inches.
(c) 3 feet.
(d) 6 feet.
2. How many of the new NS-2s have been released in “Little Lost Robot”?
3. What is Ashe’s first name in the novel?
4. What is the population of the Tropic Region in “The Evitable Conflict”?
5. What is The Brain’s answer when given the question: “If one and a half chickens lay one and a half eggs in one and a half days, how many eggs will nine chickens lay in nine days?”
Short Answer Questions
1. What medieval curiosity does the narrator say the Co-ordinator has in his private study in "The Evitable Conflict"?
2. Lanning is known to be over how old in “Escape!”?
3. Bogert tells the military officer in “Little Lost Robot” that Dr. Calvin has what kind of tendencies?
4. Dr. Calvin says in the end of “Evidence” that when Stephen Byerley decided to die, he had himself what?
5. The only visible control or monitor built by The Brain is one that displays distance traveled in what, in “Escape!”?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is foreshadowed through the plot of “Liar!”?
2. What is significant about the malfunction of The Brain in “Escape!”?
3. Who is having a discussion in the beginning of “Liar!”? How much time has elapsed since “Catch That Rabbit”?
4. What conclusion does The Brain reach upon analyzing all of the data in “Escape!”? Why does this concern Dr. Calvin?
5. What thought does Herbie read of Dr. Calvin’s in “Liar!”?
6. What is related of the problems in the Tropic Region in “The Evitable Conflict”?
7. What is the conclusion of I, Robot as seen in “The Evitable Conflict”?
8. What situation does Dr. Lanning explain to Calvin and Bogert in the beginning of “Escape!”?
9. What has been related to Byerley regarding the problems in the Eastern Region in “The Evitable Conflict”?
10. What is significant about the conclusions of Byerley’s identity in “Evidence”?
This section contains 744 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)