|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What title has Lanning taken in “Escape!”?
(a) Director-Emeritus of Mathematics.
(b) Director-Emeritus of Communications.
(c) Director-Emeritus of Marketing.
(d) Director-Emeritus of Research.
2. What is Ashe’s first name in the novel?
3. According to Calvin in “Liar!,” the kind of harm referred to in the First Law is expanding to include the concept of what in Herbie?
(a) Emotional pain.
(b) Existential dilemma.
(c) Physical pain.
(d) Hypothetical pain.
4. What is the population of the Eastern Region in “The Evitable Conflict”?
5. Where does the Co-ordinator say the Hydroponics plant has been laying men off in “The Evitable Conflict”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the son of the founder of U.S. Robot and Mechanical Men Corporation?
2. The company that has propositioned U.S. Robot in “Escape!” has promised how much money to U.S. Robot if there is a solution to their problem, plus the costs of construction?
3. Calvin and Bogert are brought to the base because one of their robots of what model has disappeared in “Little Lost Robot”?
4. What is Bogert’s first name in the novel?
5. How long does it take Dr. Calvin to interview all of the robots in “Little Lost Robot”?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is decided as the course of action among the executives in the beginning of “Escape!”?
2. What do Calvin and Bogert discover to be the reason behind the missing robot in “Little Lost Robot”?
3. Who issues the orders for the process of investigation in “Liar!”?
4. What proposition has been posed to U.S. Robots in the beginning of “Escape!”?
5. What is related of the problems in the Tropic Region in “The Evitable Conflict”?
6. Who is having a discussion in the beginning of “Liar!”? How much time has elapsed since “Catch That Rabbit”?
7. What is asked by the Sub-Coordinator of the European Region in “The Evitable Conflict”?
8. How does Stephen Byerley attempt to disprove the allegation against him in the interview with Calvin and Lanning in “Evidence”? How does Dr. Calvin respond?
9. Where are Dr. Calvin and Dr. Bogert in the beginning of “Little Lost Robot”? Who greets them?
10. What does Dr. Calvin tell The Brain about its coming project in “Escape!”?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)