1. Who is the narrator in the Introduction of I, Robot?
2. The narrator of the Introduction states that he had spent how many days at U.S. Robots?
3. What encyclopedia does the narrator mention in the novel’s Introduction?
4. In what year was Susan Calvin born?
5. At the point of the novel’s Introduction, Susan Calvin is how old?
6. What year is it in the Introduction to the novel?
7. Who had first taken out incorporation papers for U. S. Robot and Mechanical Men, Inc., according to the narrator in the Introduction?
8. How old is the company U. S. Robot and Mechanical Men, Inc. in the Introduction?
This section contains 4,074 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)