|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 - Reason.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Powell refers to Cutie as a robot what in “Reason”?
2. Powell and Donovan found that out after they had been on the Station (in “Runaround”) for less than how long from in “Reason”?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 2 weeks.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 6 weeks.
3. How old does the narrator of the Introduction claim to be?
4. According to Susan Calvin, the model of robot which included Robbie was made and sold in what year?
5. What story does Robbie plead for Gloria to tell him in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
(a) “Hansel and Gretel.”
(c) “Snow White.”
Short Answer Questions
1. The robot that Powell and Donovan put together to show Cutie how robots are made in “Reason” is a simple what model?
2. According to Susan Calvin, the model of robot which included Robbie was sold to be used as what?
3. How far across does Powell tell Cutie the space station is in “Reason”?
4. In the beginning of “Runaround,” Donovan informs Powell that Speedy has been gone for how many hours?
5. Powell realizes that the only way to solve the Speedy situation in “Runaround” is to invoke which of the Laws of Robotics?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)