|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
2. What color is the car that the man drives who stops to offer Kate Millett a ride in the snowstorm?
3. What form is the poem "First Time: 1950" written in?
4. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
5. What does the little girl in "Shoes" love to do with her father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who wins both races in "Trophy Girl"?
2. Where is Beverly Sky born?
3. What is the name of the man who tried to rape Billie Holiday?
4. What does the young man use to distract Honor Moore's baby brother?
5. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)