|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
2. Who else kisses Ann in "Trophy Girl"?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A race official.
(c) A flagman.
(d) A mechanic.
3. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
4. What kind of music is playing at the party in "The Fourth of July"?
5. What is the name of the man who wins both races in "Trophy Girl"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Mrs. Jefferson's hair in "The Fourth of July"?
2. What kind of tree is in the backyard of the Kanagy's house?
3. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
4. How old is Jana Vincenti's mom, Arlene, when she is raped and becomes pregnant with Jana?
5. What does the boyfriend offer to give Jana Vincenti if she lets him do things to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What analogy does Lillian Kelly use to describe how the pain of the molestation affected her life?
2. What two incidents with the priest did Beverly Sky have conflicting feelings about?
3. What happens in the story "Trophy Girl"?
4. Who were the Kanagys to Karen Asherah?
5. What happens to Jana Vincenti when she is only seven?
6. Under what circumstances does Billie Holiday end up in a bedroom with the man who rapes her?
7. How is Lois Phillips Hudson molested in "Why Aren't There More Creative Women?"
8. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
9. Why does Jana Vincenti's mother want to help her deal with the pain of the rape?
10. What happens in "The Fourth of July"?
This section contains 840 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)