|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her briefcase.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her necklace.
2. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
(c) A hot dog.
(d) A hamburger.
3. What does the boyfriend offer to give Jana Vincenti if she lets him do things to her?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) A dollar.
(c) A kiss.
4. Where is Miriam molested in "The Fourth of July"?
(b) Living room.
5. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
(a) 17 years old.
(b) 21 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is on trial when Honor Moore began writing her poem,"First Time: 1950" ?
2. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
3. What form is the poem "First Time: 1950" written in?
4. How old is Jana Vincenti when her mother helps her write "Daughter," about when she was raped?
5. Lois Phillips Hudson believes that the fear of ________ steals women's creative energy.
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Honor Moore's childhood like?
2. Who is Kate Millett?
3. What happens in the story "Trophy Girl"?
4. What is the main thing Lois Phillips Hudson laments in her essay "Why Aren't There More Creative Women""?
5. What happens in "The Fourth of July"?
6. How is Lois Phillips Hudson molested in "Why Aren't There More Creative Women?"
7. Who molests Honor Moore?
8. Why does Jana Vincenti's mother want to help her deal with the pain of the rape?
9. What happens to Jana Vincenti when she is only seven?
10. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
This section contains 780 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)