|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man who tried to rape Billie Holiday?
(a) Mr. Jim.
(b) Mr. No Good.
(c) Mr. Dick.
(d) Mr. Man.
2. What cartoon does Karen Asherah sometimes watch at the Kanagy's?
(a) The Smurfs.
(b) Bugs Bunny.
(c) Mickey Mouse.
(d) Mighty Dog.
3. What religious occasion is it on the day Beverly Sky goes to the church early?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) First Communion.
(c) All Saints Day.
(d) Ash Wednesday.
4. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
5. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of music is playing at the party in "The Fourth of July"?
2. What color is the bedroom of Naomi Schwartz's parents?
3. What color is Mrs. Jefferson's hair in "The Fourth of July"?
4. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
5. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jana Vincenti's mother want to help her deal with the pain of the rape?
2. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
3. Who molests Honor Moore?
4. What happens to the little girl in Martha Roger's story "Street Fair"?
5. Why did Karen Asherah not tell her mother about Daddy Kanagy's unwanted touches?
6. What happens in the story "Trophy Girl"?
7. Who is Kate Millett?
8. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
9. Who were the Kanagys to Karen Asherah?
10. What analogy does Lillian Kelly use to describe how the pain of the molestation affected her life?
This section contains 764 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)