|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
2. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
3. Where is the shoe store in Pat Parker's story "Shoes"?
(b) St. Louis.
4. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
5. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
(b) Trip to the Looney Bin.
(c) Sexual Politics.
(d) Prostitution Papers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
2. Billie Holiday is also known as ________.
3. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
4. What kind of music is playing at the party in "The Fourth of July"?
5. What is the name of the mom's boyfriend who rapes Jana Vincenti?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main thing Lois Phillips Hudson laments in her essay "Why Aren't There More Creative Women""?
2. How is Lois Phillips Hudson molested in "Why Aren't There More Creative Women?"
3. What two incidents with the priest did Beverly Sky have conflicting feelings about?
4. What happens in the story "Trophy Girl"?
5. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
6. What analogy does Lillian Kelly use to describe how the pain of the molestation affected her life?
7. What further indignity does Billie Holiday suffer after nearly being raped?
8. Why does Jana Vincenti's mother want to help her deal with the pain of the rape?
9. Who were the Kanagys to Karen Asherah?
10. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)