|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
2. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
3. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
4. Where is Billie Holiday sent after the attempted rape?
(b) To a friend's home.
(c) An orphanage.
(d) A Catholic institution.
5. Where is Miriam molested in "The Fourth of July"?
(a) Living room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the boyfriend offer to give Jana Vincenti if she lets him do things to her?
2. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
3. Where is the shoe store in Pat Parker's story "Shoes"?
4. How old is Billie Holiday when she dies?
5. What is the name of the boy who molests Miriam in "The Fourth of July"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the main thing Lois Phillips Hudson laments in her essay "Why Aren't There More Creative Women""?
2. Who is Kate Millett?
3. Under what circumstances does Billie Holiday end up in a bedroom with the man who rapes her?
4. What happens to the little girl in Martha Roger's story "Street Fair"?
5. What was Honor Moore's childhood like?
6. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
7. Who were the Kanagys to Karen Asherah?
8. What analogy does Lillian Kelly use to describe how the pain of the molestation affected her life?
9. What happens in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
10. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)