|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
2. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
(a) Trip to the Looney Bin.
(b) Prostitution Papers.
(c) Sexual Politics.
3. How old is Billie Holiday when she is nearly raped?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
4. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her briefcase.
(d) Her necklace.
5. How old is Jade Gates when she was divorced with two young children?
(a) 47 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 18 years old.
(d) 21 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
2. What color is the car that the man drives who stops to offer Kate Millett a ride in the snowstorm?
3. What is the girl looking at inside the fence in "Street Fair"?
4. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
5. How many abusive incidents does Jade Gates endure before the age of fourteen?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
2. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
3. Who molests Honor Moore?
4. Who is Patsy in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
5. What happened to Lillian Kelly and how did she handle the pain that followed?
6. What was Honor Moore's childhood like?
7. Who were the Kanagys to Karen Asherah?
8. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
9. What happens in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
10. What happens to Pat Parker in her story "Shoes"?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)