|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lois Phillips Hudson believes that the fear of ________ steals women's creative energy.
2. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
3. What kind of tree is in the backyard of the Kanagy's house?
4. Where does Daddy Kanagy molest Karen Asherah again?
(a) In the pool.
(b) In the car.
(c) At church.
(d) The backyard.
5. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
(a) Sexual Politics.
(b) Prostitution Papers.
(d) Trip to the Looney Bin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lillian Kelly use for an analogy of how the abuse affected her?
2. What religious occasion is it on the day Beverly Sky goes to the church early?
3. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
4. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
5. Who molests Naomi Schwartz?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Pat Parker in her story "Shoes"?
2. Who is Kate Millett?
3. What happens to the little girl in Martha Roger's story "Street Fair"?
4. What was Honor Moore's childhood like?
5. What two incidents with the priest did Beverly Sky have conflicting feelings about?
6. Who is Patsy in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
7. Who were the Kanagys to Karen Asherah?
8. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
9. What were the effects of several occurrences of sexual abuse on Miriam Monasch when she was younger?
10. What happens in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)