|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miriam molested in "The Fourth of July"?
(b) Living room.
2. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 44 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
3. For how many years does Beverly Sky's father refuse to speak to her after the incident with the priest?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) Rest of her life.
4. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
5. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
2. What does Jade Gates steal from Longs Drug Store?
3. How old is Jana Vincenti when raped by her mother's boyfriend?
4. What kind of music is playing at the party in "The Fourth of July"?
5. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who molests Honor Moore?
2. What were the effects of several occurrences of sexual abuse on Miriam Monasch when she was younger?
3. Why did Karen Asherah not tell her mother about Daddy Kanagy's unwanted touches?
4. What further indignity does Billie Holiday suffer after nearly being raped?
5. Under what circumstances does Billie Holiday end up in a bedroom with the man who rapes her?
6. What is the main thing Lois Phillips Hudson laments in her essay "Why Aren't There More Creative Women""?
7. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
8. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
9. Why does Jana Vincenti's mother want to help her deal with the pain of the rape?
10. What happens to the little girl in Martha Roger's story "Street Fair"?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)