|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Beverly Sky born?
2. What is the name of the man who tried to rape Billie Holiday?
(a) Mr. No Good.
(b) Mr. Man.
(c) Mr. Dick.
(d) Mr. Jim.
3. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
4. Who walks into the room when Daddy Kanagy is molesting Karen Asherah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) Mrs. Kanagy.
5. Who does Billie Holiday make her first record with?
(a) Benny Goodman.
(b) Muddy Waters.
(c) Willie Dixon.
(d) Glenn Miller.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
2. How old is Jana Vincenti when her mother helps her write "Daughter," about when she was raped?
3. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
4. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
5. How old is Jana Vincenti's mom, Arlene, when she is raped and becomes pregnant with Jana?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
2. What happens in the story "Trophy Girl"?
3. Who is Patsy in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
4. How is Lois Phillips Hudson molested in "Why Aren't There More Creative Women?"
5. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
6. What happened to Lillian Kelly and how did she handle the pain that followed?
7. What happens to Jana Vincenti when she is only seven?
8. Who is Kate Millett?
9. What was Honor Moore's childhood like?
10. What were the effects of several occurrences of sexual abuse on Miriam Monasch when she was younger?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)