|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) University of Washington.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) Tufts University.
(d) Georgetown University.
2. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
3. Naomi Schwartz is abandoned by her _________.
4. Who is Lillian Kelly worried about in her poem "Aftermath"?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her friend.
(c) Her daughter.
5. Billie Holiday is also known as ________.
(a) Billie Girl.
(b) Day Day.
(d) Lady Day.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Billie Holiday when she is nearly raped?
2. Where is Billie Holiday sent after the attempted rape?
3. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
4. Who walks into the room when Daddy Kanagy is molesting Karen Asherah?
5. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who molests Honor Moore?
2. What is the main thing Lois Phillips Hudson laments in her essay "Why Aren't There More Creative Women""?
3. What happens to the little girl in Martha Roger's story "Street Fair"?
4. Who is Kate Millett?
5. Why does Jana Vincenti's mother want to help her deal with the pain of the rape?
6. What two incidents with the priest did Beverly Sky have conflicting feelings about?
7. What happens to Jana Vincenti when she is only seven?
8. Under what circumstances does Billie Holiday end up in a bedroom with the man who rapes her?
9. What analogy does Lillian Kelly use to describe how the pain of the molestation affected her life?
10. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
This section contains 748 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)