|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many abusive incidents does Jade Gates endure before the age of fourteen?
2. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
(b) Sexual Politics.
(c) Prostitution Papers.
(d) Trip to the Looney Bin.
3. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 70 years old.
(d) 44 years old.
4. What is the name of the man who wins both races in "Trophy Girl"?
5. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
2. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
3. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
4. What does the little girl's family think is making her sick in "Street Fair"?
5. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Kate Millett?
2. Why did Karen Asherah not tell her mother about Daddy Kanagy's unwanted touches?
3. What further indignity does Billie Holiday suffer after nearly being raped?
4. What were the effects of several occurrences of sexual abuse on Miriam Monasch when she was younger?
5. What happens in "The Fourth of July"?
6. Under what circumstances does Billie Holiday end up in a bedroom with the man who rapes her?
7. How is Lois Phillips Hudson molested in "Why Aren't There More Creative Women?"
8. Who is Patsy in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
9. What happens in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
10. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)