Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
(b) Swim practice.
(d) An ear infection.
2. How old is Jana Vincenti when raped by her mother's boyfriend?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 13 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
3. How old is Billie Holiday when she is nearly raped?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 19 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
4. Who does Billie Holiday make her first record with?
(a) Willie Dixon.
(b) Glenn Miller.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) Muddy Waters.
5. What does the little girl's family think is making her sick in "Street Fair"?
(a) Candy apples.
(b) Cotton candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
2. What kind of pool do the Jeffersons have in "The Fourth of July"?
3. What is the name of the man who wins both races in "Trophy Girl"?
4. What is the overall feeling in the poem "Aftermath"?
5. How old is Jana Vincenti when her mother helps her write "Daughter," about when she was raped?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)