|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the little girl in "Shoes" love to do with her father?
2. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
3. How old is Jade Gates when she was divorced with two young children?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 18 years old.
(c) 25 years old.
(d) 47 years old.
4. What religious occasion is it on the day Beverly Sky goes to the church early?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) First Communion.
(c) All Saints Day.
(d) Ash Wednesday.
5. Where is Beverly Sky born?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jana Vincenti when raped by her mother's boyfriend?
2. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
3. What is the name of the man who tried to rape Billie Holiday?
4. What does Jade Gates steal from Longs Drug Store?
5. How old is Billie Holiday when she is nearly raped?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who molests Honor Moore?
2. What analogy does Lillian Kelly use to describe how the pain of the molestation affected her life?
3. What happens to Pat Parker in her story "Shoes"?
4. What was Honor Moore's childhood like?
5. Under what circumstances does Billie Holiday end up in a bedroom with the man who rapes her?
6. What happens in the poem "Peaches of My Childhood"?
7. Why is the idea of innocence important to Jake Gates in "And Now"?
8. What did the priest's unwanted kiss cost Beverly Sky in "A Priest Kiss"?
9. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
10. What further indignity does Billie Holiday suffer after nearly being raped?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)