|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is on trial when Honor Moore began writing her poem,"First Time: 1950" ?
(a) Lenny Bruce.
(b) Joan Little.
(c) Patty Hearst.
(d) Charles Manson.
2. What does Lillian Kelly use to help her cope with the pain of being molested?
3. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
(a) 6 children.
(b) 10 children.
(c) 3 children.
(d) 13 children
4. How old is Jana Vincenti's mom, Arlene, when she is raped and becomes pregnant with Jana?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
5. Karen Asherah goes to the Kanagy's for _________.
(a) A party.
(c) Sunday school.
(d) Swim lessons.
6. Where is the shoe store in Pat Parker's story "Shoes"?
(d) St. Louis.
7. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
8. What is the name of the boy who molests Miriam in "The Fourth of July"?
9. How old is Jana Vincenti when her mother helps her write "Daughter," about when she was raped?
(a) 7 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
10. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
11. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
12. What color is Mrs. Jefferson's hair in "The Fourth of July"?
13. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
(a) Prostitution Papers.
(c) Trip to the Looney Bin.
(d) Sexual Politics.
14. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
(a) A hamburger.
(c) A hot dog.
15. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
(a) Swim practice.
(d) An ear infection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the little girl in "Shoes" love to do with her father?
2. What kind of pool do the Jeffersons have in "The Fourth of July"?
3. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
4. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
5. What form is the poem "First Time: 1950" written in?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)