|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
2. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
(a) 13 children
(b) 10 children.
(c) 6 children.
(d) 3 children.
3. What does the little girl in "Shoes" love to do with her father?
4. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
5. What form is the poem "First Time: 1950" written in?
6. What is the name of the main character in "Shoes"?
7. Who does Billie Holiday make her first record with?
(a) Muddy Waters.
(b) Glenn Miller.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) Willie Dixon.
8. Where is Miriam molested in "The Fourth of July"?
(d) Living room.
9. What is the girl looking at inside the fence in "Street Fair"?
10. What is the overall feeling in the poem "Aftermath"?
11. How old is Jana Vincenti's mom, Arlene, when she is raped and becomes pregnant with Jana?
(a) 19 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 22 years old.
12. What does Lillian Kelly use for an analogy of how the abuse affected her?
(a) A baby.
(b) A vase.
(c) A flower.
(d) A car.
13. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
14. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 17 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
15. What does the young man use to distract Honor Moore's baby brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else kisses Ann in "Trophy Girl"?
2. What does Jade Gates steal from Longs Drug Store?
3. Lois Phillips Hudson believes that the fear of ________ steals women's creative energy.
4. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
5. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)