|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
(a) Swim practice.
(b) An ear infection.
2. What kind of music is playing at the party in "The Fourth of July"?
3. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
4. For how many years does Beverly Sky's father refuse to speak to her after the incident with the priest?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) Rest of her life.
(d) 5 years.
5. Karen Asherah goes to the Kanagy's for _________.
(a) A party.
(b) Sunday school.
(c) Swim lessons.
6. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) Tufts University.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) Georgetown University.
(d) University of Washington.
7. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
(a) Her briefcase.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her smile.
(d) Her necklace.
8. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
(a) 70 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 44 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
9. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
10. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
11. How old is Billie Holiday when she began to sing professionally?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
12. Naomi Schwartz is abandoned by her _________.
13. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
(b) A hot dog.
(c) A hamburger.
14. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 21 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 17 years old.
15. Where is the shoe store in Pat Parker's story "Shoes"?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who molests Lillian Kelly?
2. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
3. What does the little girl in "Shoes" love to do with her father?
4. How old is Billie Holiday when she dies?
5. Where is Jana Vincenti's mom while her daughter is being raped?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)