|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
2. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
(b) A hot dog.
(c) A hamburger.
3. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) Tufts University.
(b) University of Washington.
(c) Georgetown University.
(d) University of Texas.
4. Lois Phillips Hudson believes that the fear of ________ steals women's creative energy.
5. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
6. Who walks into the room when Daddy Kanagy is molesting Karen Asherah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Mrs. Kanagy.
(c) Her mother.
(d) A neighbor.
7. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
(a) 44 years old.
(b) 70 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 25 years old.
8. What color is the car that the man drives who stops to offer Kate Millett a ride in the snowstorm?
9. How old is Billie Holiday when she is nearly raped?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 19 years old.
10. What is the overall feeling in the poem "Aftermath"?
11. Where is Beverly Sky born?
12. How old is Billie Holiday when she began to sing professionally?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
13. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
(a) Her necklace.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her briefcase.
(d) Her smile.
14. What is the name of the little girl's brother in "Street Fair"?
15. What word does Jade Gates focus on in "And Now"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Kate Millett's first book?
2. What cartoon does Karen Asherah sometimes watch at the Kanagy's?
3. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
4. Where does Daddy Kanagy molest Karen Asherah again?
5. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)