|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lillian Kelly use for an analogy of how the abuse affected her?
(a) A car.
(b) A baby.
(c) A vase.
(d) A flower.
2. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
3. What does the young man use to distract Honor Moore's baby brother?
4. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
5. Who molests Lillian Kelly?
(a) A friend's father.
(b) Next door neighbor.
6. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
(a) Swim practice.
(c) An ear infection.
7. How old is Jade Gates when she was divorced with two young children?
(a) 18 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 47 years old.
(d) 21 years old.
8. What does the boyfriend offer to give Jana Vincenti if she lets him do things to her?
(a) Five dollars.
(b) A kiss.
(c) A dollar.
9. What color is the bedroom of Naomi Schwartz's parents?
10. What is the name of the little girl's brother in "Street Fair"?
11. What is the name of the sister Ann shares a room with in "Trophy Girl"?
12. Where is Billie Holiday sent after the attempted rape?
(a) An orphanage.
(c) To a friend's home.
(d) A Catholic institution.
13. What is the name of the boy who molests Miriam in "The Fourth of July"?
14. Who walks into the room when Daddy Kanagy is molesting Karen Asherah?
(a) Her brother.
(b) A neighbor.
(c) Mrs. Kanagy.
(d) Her mother.
15. What word does Jade Gates focus on in "And Now"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
2. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
3. What does Lillian Kelly use to help her cope with the pain of being molested?
4. What color is Mrs. Jefferson's hair in "The Fourth of July"?
5. How old is Billie Holiday when she is nearly raped?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)