|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the sister Ann shares a room with in "Trophy Girl"?
2. Where was Mr. Ahmann taking Lois Phillips Hudson when he molested her?
3. Where is Billie Holiday sent after the attempted rape?
(a) To a friend's home.
(b) A Catholic institution.
(c) An orphanage.
4. Who is on trial when Honor Moore began writing her poem,"First Time: 1950" ?
(a) Joan Little.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Patty Hearst.
(d) Lenny Bruce.
5. What is Miriam Monasch waiting to eat after swimming?
(b) A hot dog.
(d) A hamburger.
6. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) Tufts University.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) University of Washington.
(d) Georgetown University.
7. For how many years does Beverly Sky's father refuse to speak to her after the incident with the priest?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) Rest of her life.
8. How old is Billie Holiday when she dies?
(a) 51 years old.
(b) 44 years old.
(c) 37 years old.
(d) 29 years old.
9. Naomi Schwartz is abandoned by her _________.
10. What is the name of the boy who molests Miriam in "The Fourth of July"?
11. How old is Jana Vincenti when raped by her mother's boyfriend?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
12. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
13. Who molests Naomi Schwartz?
(a) A grocer.
(b) A housekeeper.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A housepainter.
14. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
(c) Swim practice.
(d) An ear infection.
15. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the young man use to distract Honor Moore's baby brother?
2. What word does Jade Gates focus on in "And Now"?
3. What color is the bedroom of Naomi Schwartz's parents?
4. Who is Lillian Kelly worried about in her poem "Aftermath"?
5. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)