|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miriam molested in "The Fourth of July"?
(d) Living room.
2. How old is Jana Vincenti when raped by her mother's boyfriend?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
3. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
4. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
5. Who is on trial when Honor Moore began writing her poem,"First Time: 1950" ?
(a) Joan Little.
(b) Charles Manson.
(c) Lenny Bruce.
(d) Patty Hearst.
6. Karen Asherah goes to the Kanagy's for _________.
(a) A party.
(c) Sunday school.
(d) Swim lessons.
7. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
8. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) University of Washington.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) Georgetown University.
(d) Tufts University.
9. Who is Lillian Kelly worried about in her poem "Aftermath"?
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her daughter.
(d) Her friend.
10. How many abusive incidents does Jade Gates endure before the age of fourteen?
11. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
12. What color is the car that the man drives who stops to offer Kate Millett a ride in the snowstorm?
13. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
14. Where is Lillian Kelly born?
15. How old is Billie Holiday when she dies?
(a) 44 years old.
(b) 29 years old.
(c) 37 years old.
(d) 51 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the shoe store in Pat Parker's story "Shoes"?
2. What is the name of the sister Ann shares a room with in "Trophy Girl"?
3. What does the little girl's family think is making her sick in "Street Fair"?
4. Who molests Lillian Kelly?
5. What does Lillian Kelly use to help her cope with the pain of being molested?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)