|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karen Asherah goes to the Kanagy's for _________.
(a) Swim lessons.
(b) A party.
(c) Sunday school.
2. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
3. Miriam's brother in "The Fourth of July" knows the Jefferson boy from ___________.
4. Where is Beverly Sky born?
5. How old is Jade Gates when she was divorced with two young children?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 25 years old.
(c) 47 years old.
(d) 18 years old.
6. What is the girl looking at inside the fence in "Street Fair"?
7. What is the name of the mom's boyfriend who rapes Jana Vincenti?
8. Who molests Naomi Schwartz?
(a) A housekeeper.
(b) A grocer.
(c) A neighbor.
(d) A housepainter.
9. Who else kisses Ann in "Trophy Girl"?
(a) A flagman.
(b) A photographer.
(c) A race official.
(d) A mechanic.
10. Who is Lillian Kelly worried about in her poem "Aftermath"?
(a) Her daughter.
(c) Her friend.
(d) Her sister.
11. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
(a) 21 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
12. What is the name of the little girl's brother in "Street Fair"?
13. What cartoon does Karen Asherah sometimes watch at the Kanagy's?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) The Smurfs.
(d) Mighty Dog.
14. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
15. What is the name of the man who wins both races in "Trophy Girl"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Billie Holiday make her first record with?
2. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
3. For how many years does Beverly Sky's father refuse to speak to her after the incident with the priest?
4. Where does Daddy Kanagy molest Karen Asherah again?
5. Lois Phillips Hudson believes that the fear of ________ steals women's creative energy.
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)