|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the bedroom of Naomi Schwartz's parents?
2. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
3. Where is Beverly Sky born?
4. What is the father's name in the story "Shoes"?
5. Where is Jana Vincenti's mom while her daughter is being raped?
6. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
7. What does the man in the car admire about Kate Millett's?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Her smile.
(c) Her necklace.
(d) Her briefcase.
8. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
(a) 13 children
(b) 3 children.
(c) 6 children.
(d) 10 children.
9. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) Georgetown University.
(b) University of Texas.
(c) University of Washington.
(d) Tufts University.
10. Who walks into the room when Daddy Kanagy is molesting Karen Asherah?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Mrs. Kanagy.
11. Lois Phillips Hudson says life teaches women to ________.
12. What cartoon does Karen Asherah sometimes watch at the Kanagy's?
(a) Mighty Dog.
(b) Mickey Mouse.
(c) Bugs Bunny.
(d) The Smurfs.
13. How old is Billie Holiday when she dies?
(a) 29 years old.
(b) 44 years old.
(c) 51 years old.
(d) 37 years old.
14. What causes Beverly Sky to have to go to church early?
(c) An ear infection.
(d) Swim practice.
15. What does the young man use to distract Honor Moore's baby brother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Mrs. Jefferson's hair in "The Fourth of July"?
2. For how many years does Beverly Sky's father refuse to speak to her after the incident with the priest?
3. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
4. What is the name of the sister Ann shares a room with in "Trophy Girl"?
5. How old is Beverly Sky before she steps into a church again after the incident with the priest?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)