|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Beverly Sky's mother is ____________.
2. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
3. What is the name of the sister Ann shares a room with in "Trophy Girl"?
4. How old is Billie Holiday when she dies?
(a) 51 years old.
(b) 29 years old.
(c) 37 years old.
(d) 44 years old.
5. What is the name of the main character in "Shoes"?
6. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
(a) 6 children.
(b) 3 children.
(c) 10 children.
(d) 13 children
7. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) University of Texas.
(b) University of Washington.
(c) Georgetown University.
(d) Tufts University.
8. What color is the bedroom of Naomi Schwartz's parents?
9. Where is Lillian Kelly born?
10. What does the boyfriend offer to give Jana Vincenti if she lets him do things to her?
(b) Five dollars.
(c) A dollar.
(d) A kiss.
11. Who else kisses Ann in "Trophy Girl"?
(a) A photographer.
(b) A race official.
(c) A flagman.
(d) A mechanic.
12. What cartoon does Karen Asherah sometimes watch at the Kanagy's?
(a) Bugs Bunny.
(b) The Smurfs.
(c) Mighty Dog.
(d) Mickey Mouse.
13. What does the little girl in "Shoes" love to do with her father?
14. How old is Ann Simonton in the story "Trophy Girl"?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 16 years old.
(c) 17 years old.
(d) 21 years old.
15. What does Lillian Kelly use for an analogy of how the abuse affected her?
(a) A baby.
(b) A car.
(c) A vase.
(d) A flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who molests Lillian Kelly?
2. Where is Miriam molested in "The Fourth of July"?
3. What color is the Jefferson's living room in The Fourth of July?
4. What form is the poem "First Time: 1950" written in?
5. How many abusive incidents does Jade Gates endure before the age of fourteen?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)