|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Uncle Karl invite Louise Thornton's brother, Frank, to go with him?
(b) Horse races.
(d) Stock car races.
2. Maya Angelou said that her rape was a matter of the needle giving because the _________ can't.
3. What could Lynn Swenson taste after her grandfather left her?
4. How old is Blanche Woodbury when her mother was committed to a psychiatric care center?
(a) A teenager.
(b) An adult.
(c) An infant.
(d) A toddler.
5. What is the name of Experience Gibb's uncle in "1952, And Other Years"?
6. What does Maya Angelou do on the stand during Mr. Freeman's trial?
7. What does Mr. Freeman tell Maya Angelou happened after he molests her the first time?
(a) She is a naughty girl.
(b) He loves her.
(c) She wet the bed.
(d) Her mother will hate her.
8. Where does Lee rape Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a car.
(c) In the woods.
(d) In a cabin.
9. Where does Desi's abuse take place?
(a) The bathtub.
(b) The car.
(c) The bed.
(d) The yard.
10. Maggie Hoyal's father took her virginity as "payment" for what?
11. Where does Maggie Hoyal's family go for her father's work?
(c) St. Lucia.
12. Where does Blanche Woodbury say her brother lives in her poem, "My Brother"?
(a) In a cigar box.
(b) In a sychiatric hospital.
(c) In a grave.
(d) In prison.
13. How old is Lynn Swenson when her grandfather molests her?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
14. Where does Maya Angelou's mother work?
(a) Gambling parlors.
15. What does R.C. lift out the window in "Remembering Dream"?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A wreath.
(c) Her dog.
(d) A child.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jill Morgan when her father ties her to the bed with his belt to rape her?
2. Where is Desi born?
3. Yarrow Morgan is born in _____________.
4. In what year is Maya Angelou the "Ladies Home Journal" Woman of the Year?
5. How old is Yarrow Morgan when she first told her mother about the abuse?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)