|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Uncle Karl's nickname for Louise Thornton?
2. Who is crying in "Remember Dream"?
(a) The sister.
(b) The father.
(c) The dog.
(d) The grandmother.
3. How old is Jill Morgan when her father ties her to the bed with his belt to rape her?
(a) Eight years old.
(b) Eleven years old.
(c) Twelve years old.
(d) Nine years old.
4. Who molests Bella Moon?
(b) Foster parents.
(d) Foster brother.
5. Where does Maya Angelou live in "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(a) New York City.
(b) St. Louis.
(c) San Diego.
6. What is Mr. Freeman's fate at the end of "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(a) Work camp.
7. What is Jill Morgan addicted to as a child?
8. What does Maya Angelou do on the stand during Mr. Freeman's trial?
9. Where does Maggie Hoyal grow up?
(a) In Barbados.
(b) In Florida.
(c) In California.
(d) In St. Lucia.
10. Where is Marty O. Dyke born?
(a) New York.
11. What is the name of Maya Angelou's brother?
12. How old is Jill Morgan when her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
13. What is the name of Experience Gibb's uncle in "1952, And Other Years"?
14. Who does Jean Monroe finally tell about the abuse?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her mother.
15. Maya Angelou compares Mr. Freeman to what animal?
(a) A cow.
(b) A bear.
(c) A dog.
(d) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps cause her miscarriage the last time Jill Morgan's father attacked her?
2. What does Maggie Hoyal tell her father is wrong with her to put him off for a while?
3. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
4. What is Jean Monroe wearing the first time her father asks to touch her?
5. What does R.C. see in the middle of the withered wreath in "Remember Dream"?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)