|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Nine cities.
(b) Fifteen cities.
(c) Five cities.
(d) Seven cities.
2. Where does Maggie Hoyal's family go for her father's work?
(b) St. Lucia.
3. How old is Yarrow Morgan when she first told her mother about the abuse?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
4. How old is Blanche Woodbury when her mother was committed to a psychiatric care center?
(a) A toddler.
(b) An adult.
(c) An infant.
(d) A teenager.
5. What is the cause of Uncle Karl's death?
(d) Old age.
6. Where does Desi's abuse take place?
(a) The car.
(b) The bed.
(c) The bathtub.
(d) The yard.
7. Maya Angelou's mother trained to be a _________.
8. Where does Uncle Karl invite Louise Thornton's brother, Frank, to go with him?
(c) Horse races.
(d) Stock car races.
9. Who threatens her father when Jill Morgan leaves the hospital?
(a) The social worker.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her grandmother.
10. What does R.C. lift out the window in "Remembering Dream"?
(a) A child.
(b) A wreath.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her dog.
11. How old is Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
12. Maggie Hoyal's mother is a _______________.
13. What is Jean Monroe wearing the first time her father asks to touch her?
14. Jean Monroe is born in the ___________.
15. Where is Jean Monroe's mother when her father begins to touching her?
(c) A relatives' house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Desi when her grandmother began abusing her?
2. What could Lynn Swenson taste after her grandfather left her?
3. What is Jude Brister's grandmother's name?
4. What does Maya Angelou's mother think is wrong with her daughter after the rape?
5. What is Jean Monroe's mother always warning her about?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)