|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Lynn Swenson taste after her grandfather left her?
2. Where does Lee rape Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
(a) In a cabin.
(b) In a car.
(c) In a tent.
(d) In the woods.
3. Where is Marty O. Dyke training to work as a printer?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
4. Maggie Hoyal's mother is a _______________.
5. What does Mr. Freeman tell Maya Angelou happened after he molests her the first time?
(a) She wet the bed.
(b) Her mother will hate her.
(c) He loves her.
(d) She is a naughty girl.
6. Mr. Freeman sends Maya Angelou to the store to buy what?
7. How old is Lynn Swenson when she started to write poetry?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
8. Where is Marty O. Dyke born?
(d) New York.
9. How old is Blanche Woodbury's brother when he began abusing her?
(a) 16 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
10. How old is Blanche Woodbury when her mother was committed to a psychiatric care center?
(a) A teenager.
(b) An adult.
(c) A toddler.
(d) An infant.
11. How old is Jill Morgan when her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 2 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
12. What is Jean Monroe wearing the first time her father asks to touch her?
13. Who does Mr. Freeman threaten to kill if Maya Angelou tells about what he did?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her dog.
14. What is Jill Morgan addicted to as a child?
15. What does Maggie Hoyal tell her father is wrong with her to put him off for a while?
(a) Stomach virus.
(c) Her period.
(d) Bad cold.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Uncle Karl's death?
2. What is the name of Experience Gibb's uncle in "1952, And Other Years"?
3. Where does Maya Angelou's mother work?
4. What is the name of Carrie's brother in "The Window's Netting"?
5. Where does Maya Angelou spend her Saturdays in "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)