|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Bella Moon in therapy before dealing with her sexual abuse?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 25 years.
(c) 50 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. What is the name of Maya Angelou's brother?
3. What does Mr. Freeman tell Maya Angelou happened after he molests her the first time?
(a) She wet the bed.
(b) He loves her.
(c) Her mother will hate her.
(d) She is a naughty girl.
4. Where does Louise Thornton's cousin Claire and her family live?
5. Who threatens her father when Jill Morgan leaves the hospital?
(a) The social worker.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Her grandmother.
6. Who is Mr. Freeman in "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(c) Mother's brother.
(d) Mother's boyfriend.
7. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Seven cities.
(b) Five cities.
(c) Nine cities.
(d) Fifteen cities.
8. Who is crying in "Remember Dream"?
(a) The sister.
(b) The grandmother.
(c) The father.
(d) The dog.
9. Who does Jean Monroe finally tell about the abuse?
(a) Her teacher.
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
10. What is Mr. Freeman's fate at the end of "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(d) Work camp.
11. What does Marty O. Dyke accuse her father of in her poem?
12. How old is Blanche Woodbury's brother when he began abusing her?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 16 years old.
(d) 14 years old.
13. How old is Lynn Swenson when she started to write poetry?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
14. How old is Lynn Swenson when her parents divorced?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
15. What does R.C. see in the middle of the withered wreath in "Remember Dream"?
(a) Her father's head.
(c) Her mother's head.
(d) Her dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Experience Gibb's uncle in "1952, And Other Years"?
2. What is Jude Brister's grandmother's name?
3. Where does Uncle Karl invite Louise Thornton's brother, Frank, to go with him?
4. Where does Desi's abuse take place?
5. Who molests Bella Moon?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)