|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Karen Asherah, Daddy Kanagy; Naomi Schwartz, The Peaches of My Childhood; and Miriam Monasch, The Fourth of July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Blanche Woodbury when her mother was committed to a psychiatric care center?
(a) A teenager.
(b) An adult.
(c) An infant.
(d) A toddler.
2. Who does Mr. Freeman threaten to kill if Maya Angelou tells about what he did?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her dog.
3. Billie Holiday is also known as ________.
(a) Day Day.
(c) Billie Girl.
(d) Lady Day.
4. What is Jude Brister's grandmother's name?
5. Who does Jean Monroe finally tell about the abuse?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her teacher.
(c) Her best friend.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Desi born?
2. Where is Jude Brister born?
3. What does the young man use to distract Honor Moore's baby brother?
4. What is the title of Yarrow Morgan's poem?
5. Where does Blanche Woodbury say her brother lives in her poem, "My Brother"?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)