|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Karen Asherah, Daddy Kanagy; Naomi Schwartz, The Peaches of My Childhood; and Miriam Monasch, The Fourth of July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie Hoyal tell her father is wrong with her to put him off for a while?
(a) Bad cold.
(b) Her period.
(c) Stomach virus.
2. What does Jean Monroe want to assure her father of the first time he touches her?
(a) It's wrong.
(b) She likes it.
(c) She's afraid.
(d) She's okay.
3. Who is Mr. Freeman in "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(b) Mother's boyfriend.
(c) Mother's brother.
4. How old is Blanche Woodbury when her mother was committed to a psychiatric care center?
(a) A toddler.
(b) An infant.
(c) An adult.
(d) A teenager.
5. What color is the brother's comb in Blanche Woodbury's poem, "My Brother"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Uncle Karl's death?
2. How many children does Lois Phillips Hudson say Mr. Ahmann had?
3. How old is Jill Morgan when her father ties her to the bed with his belt to rape her?
4. How many years is Bella Moon in therapy before dealing with her sexual abuse?
5. What is the name of the boy who molests Miriam in "The Fourth of July"?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)