|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Karen Asherah, Daddy Kanagy; Naomi Schwartz, The Peaches of My Childhood; and Miriam Monasch, The Fourth of July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose skeleton does R.C. see lying on the bed in "Remembering Dream"?
(a) Her grandfather.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandmother.
2. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Nine cities.
(b) Seven cities.
(c) Five cities.
(d) Fifteen cities.
3. How old is Desi when her grandmother began abusing her?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
4. Who does Mr. Freeman threaten to kill if Maya Angelou tells about what he did?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her mother.
5. Men often hassle Jean Monroe as she walks to _____________.
(b) The store.
(c) Her friend's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Maggie Hoyal's brother's goes to live with her mother?
2. Where is Jude Brister born?
3. What is the title of Yarrow Morgan's poem?
4. Where does Lee rape Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
5. Naomi Schwartz is abandoned by her _________.
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)