|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Karen Asherah, Daddy Kanagy; Naomi Schwartz, The Peaches of My Childhood; and Miriam Monasch, The Fourth of July.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
2. What does Maya Angelou do on the stand during Mr. Freeman's trial?
3. Lois Phillips Hudson is a professor at which university?
(a) Tufts University.
(b) Georgetown University.
(c) University of Washington.
(d) University of Texas.
4. How long is Jill Morgan in the hospital after her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) Several weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
5. Miriam Monasch's father calls her his little _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many autobiographical books did Maya Angelou write?
2. Karen Asherah goes to the Kanagy's for _________.
3. What is Jean Monroe's mother always warning her about?
4. What does Mr. Freeman tell Maya Angelou happened after he molests her the first time?
5. Where does most of Yarrow Morgan's poem take place?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)