|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 'Yesterday I saw him watch my sister.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Relatives: Blanche Woodbury, My Brother; Desi, Story of a Granddaughter; Louise Thornton, Uncle Karl; Bella Moon, Silence; and Experience Gibbs, 1952, and Other Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years is Bella Moon in therapy before dealing with her sexual abuse?
(a) 50 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 25 years.
(d) 5 years.
2. Who is Mr. Freeman in "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(b) Mother's brother.
(d) Mother's boyfriend.
3. What is Mr. Freeman's fate at the end of "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(d) Work camp.
4. Where is Desi born?
5. Who molests Bella Moon?
(a) Foster brother.
(b) Foster parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Blanche Woodbury's brother when he began abusing her?
2. Where does Desi's abuse take place?
3. Where is Marty O. Dyke born?
4. Yarrow Morgan's poem describes Yarrow as a __________.
5. Who is Greermar in "Remembering Dream"?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)