|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 'Yesterday I saw him watch my sister.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Relatives: Blanche Woodbury, My Brother; Desi, Story of a Granddaughter; Louise Thornton, Uncle Karl; Bella Moon, Silence; and Experience Gibbs, 1952, and Other Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Freeman tell Maya Angelou happened after he molests her the first time?
(a) She is a naughty girl.
(b) She wet the bed.
(c) He loves her.
(d) Her mother will hate her.
2. What is the name of Carrie's brother in "The Window's Netting"?
3. Maya Angelou said that her rape was a matter of the needle giving because the _________ can't.
4. Where is Jude Brister born?
5. Where are Frank and Uncle Karl going to go on a trip when Frank refused to join him?
Short Answer Questions
1. Jean Monroe is born in the ___________.
2. What vocation does Louise Thornton follow?
3. Where does Maggie Hoyal's family go for her father's work?
4. Who molests Bella Moon?
5. Where is Marty O. Dyke born?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)