|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Lois Phillips Hudson, Why Aren't There More Creative Women?; Honor Moore, First Time: 1950; and Billie Holiday, from Lady Sings the Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Uncle Karl invite Louise Thornton's brother, Frank, to go with him?
(c) Stock car races.
(d) Horse races.
2. Who else does Jude Brister discover her father had molested?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her stepsister.
3. How old is Lynn Swenson when she started to write poetry?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
4. How old is Jill Morgan when her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 2 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
5. What does the netting in "The Window's Netting" refer to?
(a) Tent screen.
(b) Web of lies.
(c) Fishing net.
(d) Wedding veil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose skeleton does R.C. see lying on the bed in "Remembering Dream"?
2. How old is Maggie Hoyal when her father raped her?
3. How old is Jill Morgan when her father ties her to the bed with his belt to rape her?
4. The poem "From My Half Sleep" starts with Lynn lying ____________.
5. How old is Maggie Hoyal when she runs away from home?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)