|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Lois Phillips Hudson, Why Aren't There More Creative Women?; Honor Moore, First Time: 1950; and Billie Holiday, from Lady Sings the Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maya Angelou do on the stand during Mr. Freeman's trial?
2. What is Experience Gibb's uncle drinking in her story, "1952, And Other Years"?
(b) Root beer.
3. What is Jill Morgan addicted to as a child?
4. What denomination is Honor Moore's father a minister in?
5. Where does Maggie Hoyal's family go for her father's work?
(c) St. Lucia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yarrow Morgan is born in _____________.
2. The story "These are the Things I Remember" starts with Maggie Hoyal's memory of what?
3. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
4. Where does Maya Angelou's mother work?
5. What is the name of the man who tried to rape Billie Holiday?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)