|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 'I trusted him.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Friends and Acquaintances: Lois Phillips Hudson, Why Aren't There More Creative Women?; Honor Moore, First Time: 1950; and Billie Holiday, from Lady Sings the Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does R.C. bury in the "Remembering Dream"?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her dog.
2. In what year is Maya Angelou the "Ladies Home Journal" Woman of the Year?
3. Where does Uncle Karl invite Louise Thornton's brother, Frank, to go with him?
(a) Stock car races.
(b) Horse races.
4. What does Mr. Freeman tell Maya Angelou happened after he molests her the first time?
(a) She wet the bed.
(b) She is a naughty girl.
(c) Her mother will hate her.
(d) He loves her.
5. Where is Marty O. Dyke born?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mr. Freeman sends Maya Angelou to the store to buy what?
2. Who is crying in "Remember Dream"?
3. How long is Jill Morgan in the hospital after her father rapes her for the first time?
4. Who does Jean Monroe finally tell about the abuse?
5. Where does Maya Angelou live in "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)