|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
(a) That the Mogadarians are not sure if they want to go after number 4.
(b) That the Mogadarians still do not know where John is.
(c) That the Mogadarians think they have number four.
(d) The men do not know anything as the Mogadarian was talking too fast.
2. What two sounds are heard by John and the others?
(a) A scream and a siren.
(b) A siren and a loud speaker.
(c) A gun blast and dog nails walking on the floor.
(d) A curse and someone speaking Mogadorian.
3. What does Henri suggest Sarah and Mark do?
(b) Try to negotiate a safe exit.
(c) Stay with them.
(d) Get home.
4. What does a hall monitor tell John in Home Economics class?
(a) Sarah is missing.
(b) Sarah has been called home.
(c) Mr. Harris wants to see John.
(d) Sam is missing.
5. What is one thing John learns how to withstand?
(a) Being engulfed in flames.
(b) Being frozen to death.
(c) Being subjected to needle torture.
(d) Being subjected to mental torture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
2. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
3. What happens sometime near midnight at the party?
4. What does a soldier do to John?
5. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mark show John?
2. Why does Henri not think the beings John sees in his vision survived?
3. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
4. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
5. What vision of the Chimera does John have?
6. Where does John send Six and where does Six tell John to go?
7. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
8. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
9. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
10. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
This section contains 931 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)