|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
(b) Its body turns to ash.
(c) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(d) It hardens to rock.
2. What does Mark ask John?
(a) About the video.
(b) About whether he loves Sarah.
(c) About the clothes John was wearing after the fire.
(d) About the fire.
3. Where is number 7?
4. What does John tell Sarah when he finds her?
(a) To stay there until he gets a ladder.
(b) To hold on to him tightly.
(c) To crawl to the hallway.
(d) To grab the dogs.
5. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
(a) Three years.
(b) The Cêpan is still alive.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Garde ask John?
2. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
3. What does the fax say that Mr. Harris hands John?
4. What does Henri want to do?
5. What does John tell Sarah he needs to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Henri not think the beings John sees in his vision survived?
2. How does Sam get Henri, Sam and himself out of the house when someone else arrives?
3. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
4. What do Henri and John learn from the man who they tie to the chair?
5. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
6. How do John's friends help him?
7. What follow-up does Henri mention to John when he picks John up after the first day back to school?
8. Where does John send Six and where does Six tell John to go?
9. What happens when John runs back to the school to find Sarah?
10. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
This section contains 1,086 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)