|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
(a) That she went home earlier.
(b) That she is helping organize a bucket brigade.
(c) That she is with a group of kids near the woods.
(d) That she and the dogs are still inside the burning house.
2. What does John manage to escape?
(a) A squad of special hit soldiers.
(b) The dome the Mogadorians make.
(c) Two more weasel-like creatures.
(d) Another dragon-like creature.
3. What does John realize about Bernie?
(a) He is another garde.
(b) He is a Cêpan.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is a Chimea.
4. What does John tell Sarah?
(a) That his name is really James.
(b) That his father used to be a firefighter so he knows how to rescue people in a fire.
(c) The truth about himself.
(d) That he has to move.
5. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a hall monitor tell John in Home Economics class?
2. What does the fax say that Mr. Harris hands John?
3. What does the man who John and Henri question say about where he received his information?
4. Who are Dozer and Abby?
5. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mark show John?
2. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
3. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
4. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
5. Where does John send Six and where does Six tell John to go?
6. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
7. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
8. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
9. How do Sarah and John meet up with the rest of the party goers?
10. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
This section contains 963 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)