|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
(a) Pushes Sam down the stairs.
(b) Throws a net over Sam.
(c) Hits Sam over the head.
(d) Grabs Sam in a headlock.
2. What do John and Sarah do most days?
(a) Write each other long emails.
(b) Talk on the phone.
(c) Take long walks.
(d) Go horseback riding.
3. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
(a) Uses his mind to make the rope tie around the man.
(b) Nothing as he is being restrained also.
(c) Uses his mind to throw something at the man.
(d) Uses his mind to keep Sam from injury.
4. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
5. What tells John that the female garde is still alive?
(a) A clap of thunder.
(b) He sees a number of soldiers being killed by seemingly nothing.
(c) No ring appears on his ankle.
(d) A scream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
2. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
3. Who grabs John from behind?
4. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
5. How does John inadvertently give away his and Sarah's position?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)