Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the girl in Argentina?
(a) She is on the front pages of the newspaper and is in Buenas Aires.
(b) She dies in the quake herself.
(c) No one could find her after the earthquake.
(d) She is living in the village where she saves the person.
2. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
(a) Kills the soldier who is about to kill John.
(b) Helps John up and bandages his back.
(c) Gives John a rifle and several homemade granades.
(d) Calls the police.
3. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
(a) Pushes Sam down the stairs.
(b) Grabs Sam in a headlock.
(c) Throws a net over Sam.
(d) Hits Sam over the head.
4. What does John manage to escape?
(a) Another dragon-like creature.
(b) The dome the Mogadorians make.
(c) Two more weasel-like creatures.
(d) A squad of special hit soldiers.
5. What is one thing John learns how to withstand?
(a) Being engulfed in flames.
(b) Being subjected to needle torture.
(c) Being frozen to death.
(d) Being subjected to mental torture.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John tell Sarah when he finds her?
2. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
3. What does John see in the parking lot?
4. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
5. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)