|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henri hide the chest?
(a) Under a ceiling panel.
(b) No where.
(c) In one of the ovens.
(d) In the basement.
2. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
(a) Create a fire.
(b) Keep next to her so he will be invisible.
(c) Get to the woods.
(d) Get up into the ceiling.
3. What does Mark show John?
(a) A letter from Sarah.
(b) A grainy video of John jumping out of the window with Sarah and the dogs.
(c) A fax from a Mogadorian.
(d) A grainy video of Bernie Kosar rescuing one of the party goers.
4. What does the Garde ask John?
(a) If he still has a Cêpan.
(b) If he is leaving town.
(c) If he has met any other Gardes.
(d) If he knows where five is?
5. What does John see in the parking lot?
(a) Bernie Kosar.
(c) Henri's pickup truck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one document Henri makes for John?
2. What does Mark ask John?
3. How do Henri and John become invisible?
4. What does a soldier do to John?
5. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sam react to seeing John use his Legacy?
2. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
3. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
4. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
5. Why does Henri not think the beings John sees in his vision survived?
6. How do Sarah and John meet up with the rest of the party goers?
7. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
8. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
9. What does Mark show John?
10. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
This section contains 922 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)