|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mark show John?
(a) A grainy video of John jumping out of the window with Sarah and the dogs.
(b) A fax from a Mogadorian.
(c) A grainy video of Bernie Kosar rescuing one of the party goers.
(d) A letter from Sarah.
2. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
(a) Henri explaining who they are.
(b) Henri telling Sam that John is Mogadarian.
(c) Henri telling Sam a plan to get out of the house.
(d) Henri telling Sam Henri has found Sam's father.
3. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
(a) To remove the gun from the one man's hands.
(b) To pull Sam to safety from the man's headlock.
(c) To restrain another man across the room.
(d) To bend the barrel of the gun.
4. How does John inadvertently give away his and Sarah's position?
(a) Breaking a window.
(b) Unplugging the floor polisher.
(c) Turning on the lights in the storeroom.
(d) Unplugging the P.A. system.
5. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
(a) For John to learn how to raise his body temperature.
(b) For John to learn how to use flames for his advantage.
(c) For John to toughen his skin.
(d) For John to learn how to multitask under pressure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
2. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
3. What happens to the cut on John's back?
4. Who watches out for Sarah and John?
5. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John's rescue of Sarah.
2. Why does Henri not think the beings John sees in his vision survived?
3. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
4. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
5. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
6. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
7. What story does Henri tell John about a girl in Argentina?
8. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
9. What does John learn with the aid of fire and how does he learn a painful lesson?
10. How does Sam react to seeing John use his Legacy?
This section contains 1,147 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)