|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri learn about the men who were in the house where the Mogadarians came?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They have gone to the press.
(c) They have reported everything to the FBI.
(d) They have disappeared.
2. What does the Garde ask John?
(a) If he knows where five is?
(b) If he still has a Cêpan.
(c) If he has met any other Gardes.
(d) If he is leaving town.
3. Who is at the table when John gets home?
(a) Mark James.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
4. What does Mark ask John?
(a) About the video.
(b) About the fire.
(c) About whether he loves Sarah.
(d) About the clothes John was wearing after the fire.
5. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A young child.
(c) An old man.
(d) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri want to do?
2. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
3. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
4. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
5. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
2. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
3. How do John's friends help him?
4. How does Sam get Henri, Sam and himself out of the house when someone else arrives?
5. Where does John send Six and where does Six tell John to go?
6. Where does John go after jumping out of Mr. Harris' office, and who does Johns encounter there?
7. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
8. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
9. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
10. What does Mark show John?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)