|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the Garde's legacies who is with John and Sarah?
(a) Empathic abilities.
(c) X-ray vision.
(d) Mental telepathy.
2. What does a hall monitor tell John in Home Economics class?
(a) Sam is missing.
(b) Mr. Harris wants to see John.
(c) Sarah is missing.
(d) Sarah has been called home.
3. Where is number 7?
4. What does John find that gives them more information about what the Mogadarians know?
(a) A notebook from one of the Mogadarians.
(b) A post-it note with some words written on it.
(c) A cell phone from one of the Mogadarians.
5. What does Henri want to do?
(a) Leave the area.
(b) Find Sam's father.
(c) He is not yet sure.
(d) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark show John?
2. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
3. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
4. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
5. What jumps out at the three when they arrive at the gym?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Sarah and John meet up with the rest of the party goers?
2. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
3. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
4. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
5. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
6. What do Henri and John learn from the man who they tie to the chair?
7. What does Mark show John?
8. What story does Henri tell John about a girl in Argentina?
9. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
10. Where does John go after jumping out of Mr. Harris' office, and who does Johns encounter there?
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)