|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who watches out for Sarah and John?
(b) No one.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
2. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
(a) For John to learn how to raise his body temperature.
(b) For John to learn how to multitask under pressure.
(c) For John to toughen his skin.
(d) For John to learn how to use flames for his advantage.
3. What does the Garde ask John?
(a) If he has met any other Gardes.
(b) If he still has a Cêpan.
(c) If he is leaving town.
(d) If he knows where five is?
4. What jumps out at the three when they arrive at the gym?
(a) A large bear-like animal.
(b) Fifty soldiers.
(c) Two weasel-like creatures.
(d) A dragon-like creature.
5. Where is 9?
(a) On the run in South America.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In India.
(d) In China.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does John remind Henri?
2. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
3. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
4. Who does John call to distract him from grief?
5. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sam get Henri, Sam and himself out of the house when someone else arrives?
2. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
3. Why does Henri not think the beings John sees in his vision survived?
4. What do Henri and John learn from the man who they tie to the chair?
5. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
6. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
7. What does Mark show John?
8. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
9. How do John's friends help him?
10. What vision of the Chimera does John have?
This section contains 1,029 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)