|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
(a) An old man.
(b) A young child.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A baby.
2. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
(a) Get Sarah safe.
(b) Get both Sam and Sarah safe.
(c) Get Sam safe.
(d) Find the reporter who took the video.
3. Where does Henri hide the chest?
(a) No where.
(b) In the basement.
(c) Under a ceiling panel.
(d) In one of the ovens.
4. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
5. What does John tell the dogs to do?
(b) Stay there.
(c) Go into the woods as if they were not in the house.
(d) Go around to the front.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
2. Where is 9?
3. What does John do without thinking about it?
4. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
5. Why is Henri angry?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do John's friends help him?
2. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
3. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
4. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
5. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
6. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
7. Describe John's rescue of Sarah.
8. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
9. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
10. What story does Henri tell John about a girl in Argentina?
This section contains 1,108 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)