|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens sometime near midnight at the party?
(a) Sam is sick.
(b) Sarah is sick.
(c) There is a fire.
(d) One of the football players falls unconscious.
2. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
(a) That the Mogadarians are not sure if they want to go after number 4.
(b) That the Mogadarians think they have number four.
(c) That the Mogadarians still do not know where John is.
(d) The men do not know anything as the Mogadarian was talking too fast.
3. Why does John jump to the second story of the house?
(a) Part of the stairs are gone.
(b) He is in too big a hurry to use the steps.
(c) The bottom floor is all on fire.
(d) He thinks Sarah is on the other side of the ground floor and it's faster to go via the upstairs.
4. What does Henri learn about the men who were in the house where the Mogadarians came?
(a) They have gone to the press.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They have disappeared.
(d) They have reported everything to the FBI.
5. Where is 9?
(a) On the run in South America.
(b) In China.
(c) In India.
(d) In Russia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Henri's assessment of John's first day training in this way?
2. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
3. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
4. What does John hear behind him?
5. What does John see boarding a spaceship?
Short Essay Questions
1. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
2. What story does Henri tell John about a girl in Argentina?
3. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
4. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
5. What does Mark show John?
6. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
7. How does Sam get Henri, Sam and himself out of the house when someone else arrives?
8. Why does Henri not think the beings John sees in his vision survived?
9. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
10. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
This section contains 1,040 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)