|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two sounds are heard by John and the others?
(a) A gun blast and dog nails walking on the floor.
(b) A curse and someone speaking Mogadorian.
(c) A scream and a siren.
(d) A siren and a loud speaker.
2. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. What tells John that the female garde is still alive?
(a) No ring appears on his ankle.
(b) A scream.
(c) He sees a number of soldiers being killed by seemingly nothing.
(d) A clap of thunder.
4. What does John tell Sarah?
(a) The truth about himself.
(b) That his father used to be a firefighter so he knows how to rescue people in a fire.
(c) That he has to move.
(d) That his name is really James.
5. Why does Henri curse?
(a) Because their identities are revealed.
(b) Because John seems a little out of control.
(c) Because another man has arrived with a shotgun.
(d) Because Sam appears to be in danger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
2. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
3. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
4. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
5. What is one document Henri makes for John?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Henri tell John about a girl in Argentina?
2. How does Sam react to seeing John use his Legacy?
3. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
4. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
5. What does Mark show John?
6. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
7. Where does John go after jumping out of Mr. Harris' office, and who does Johns encounter there?
8. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
9. How is John forced to reveal his Legacy to Sam?
10. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
This section contains 949 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)