|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri monitor?
(a) How many Legacies John develops.
(b) The number of Mogadarian space ships landing.
(d) The Mogadarian channel.
2. What do John and Sarah do most days?
(a) Talk on the phone.
(b) Take long walks.
(c) Write each other long emails.
(d) Go horseback riding.
3. What is Sarah doing as John jumps out the window?
(c) Kissing John.
(d) Being as still as possible.
4. What is one document Henri makes for John?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A commercial fishing license.
(c) A green card.
(d) A military discharge.
5. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
(b) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(c) It hardens to rock.
(d) Its body turns to ash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the Garde's legacies who is with John and Sarah?
2. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
3. What does John hear behind him?
4. What does the man who John and Henri question say about where he received his information?
5. What does this Garde tell John?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)