|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
(a) By calling on her cell phone.
(b) By releasing the water from a dam.
(c) By performing an impossible feat.
(d) By praying to God.
3. What is Henri's assessment of John's first day training in this way?
(a) John better not be exposed to extreme cold.
(b) John did well for his first training day.
(c) John better not be exposed to fire.
(d) John needs to learn to pull the needles out with his mind.
4. How long has the Garde been looking for John?
(a) A few days.
(b) A year.
(c) Since Number Three was killed.
(d) A month.
5. What does John tell Sarah he needs to do?
(a) Get some clothes.
(b) Go back and tell them Sarah is fine.
(c) Find some water.
(d) Run home for a minute.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does John spend Christmas?
2. Where is 9?
3. What is on Henri's laptop?
4. What does the man who John and Henri question say about where he received his information?
5. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)