|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
(a) To pull Sam to safety from the man's headlock.
(b) To remove the gun from the one man's hands.
(c) To bend the barrel of the gun.
(d) To restrain another man across the room.
2. What visions does John continue to have?
(a) About his parents.
(b) About the Mogadarians in that house.
(c) About Lorien.
(d) About Sam's father.
3. Where is 9?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In India.
(c) In China.
(d) On the run in South America.
4. How do Henri and John become invisible?
(a) By holding Number Seven's hand.
(b) By holding Number Six's hand.
(c) By holding the Loric chest.
(d) They are unable to become invisible.
5. How does John inadvertently give away his and Sarah's position?
(a) Unplugging the floor polisher.
(b) Turning on the lights in the storeroom.
(c) Unplugging the P.A. system.
(d) Breaking a window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
2. What is the main purpose of the scouts?
3. Why does John jump to the second story of the house?
4. Who grabs John from behind?
5. What do John and Sarah do most days?
Short Essay Questions
1. What follow-up does Henri mention to John when he picks John up after the first day back to school?
2. How do Sarah and John meet up with the rest of the party goers?
3. What does John learn with the aid of fire and how does he learn a painful lesson?
4. What do Henri and John learn from the man who they tie to the chair?
5. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
6. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
7. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
8. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
9. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
10. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
This section contains 1,088 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)