|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
(a) From the sounds of her voice.
(b) He can sense the dogs.
(c) Another Legacy emerges which enables him to see through solids.
(d) He can tell that's the only place left that is not on fire.
2. How does John spend Christmas?
(a) With Sarah.
(b) With Sam and his family.
(d) Getting packed.
3. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
(a) Pushes Sam down the stairs.
(b) Throws a net over Sam.
(c) Grabs Sam in a headlock.
(d) Hits Sam over the head.
4. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
(a) To restrain another man across the room.
(b) To remove the gun from the one man's hands.
(c) To pull Sam to safety from the man's headlock.
(d) To bend the barrel of the gun.
5. What does John manage to escape?
(a) Two more weasel-like creatures.
(b) The dome the Mogadorians make.
(c) A squad of special hit soldiers.
(d) Another dragon-like creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John find that gives them more information about what the Mogadarians know?
2. How far does the soldier throw John?
3. What is Henri's assessment of John's first day training in this way?
4. About what does John remind Henri?
5. What is on Henri's laptop?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
2. How does Sam get Henri, Sam and himself out of the house when someone else arrives?
3. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
4. What vision of the Chimera does John have?
5. How do Sarah and John meet up with the rest of the party goers?
6. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
7. What emergency occurs at Mark's party?
8. What does John learn with the aid of fire and how does he learn a painful lesson?
9. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
10. How does Sam react to seeing John use his Legacy?
This section contains 1,043 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)