|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sarah doing as John jumps out the window?
(a) Kissing John.
(d) Being as still as possible.
2. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
(a) By releasing the water from a dam.
(b) By calling on her cell phone.
(c) By performing an impossible feat.
(d) By praying to God.
3. What does Henri suggest Sarah and Mark do?
(b) Try to negotiate a safe exit.
(c) Get home.
(d) Stay with them.
4. What helps John kill the soldier?
(a) A fire.
(b) He remembers his training.
(c) A bullet from a rifle Mark has.
(d) A bullet from Sam.
5. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
(a) Get Sam safe.
(b) Find the reporter who took the video.
(c) Get Sarah safe.
(d) Get both Sam and Sarah safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John see boarding a spaceship?
2. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
3. Who will be at a party at Mark's house that makes Sam decide to go?
4. Who does John call to distract him from grief?
5. What does John find that gives them more information about what the Mogadarians know?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe John's rescue of Sarah.
2. What does John learn with the aid of fire and how does he learn a painful lesson?
3. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
4. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
5. Where does John go after jumping out of Mr. Harris' office, and who does Johns encounter there?
6. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
7. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
8. How is John forced to reveal his Legacy to Sam?
9. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
10. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
This section contains 1,019 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)