|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a soldier do to John?
(a) Offers to help him.
(b) Ties him up.
(c) Nothing; he cannot see John.
(d) Steps on his back and pulls out the dagger.
2. What does Henri suggest Sarah and Mark do?
(a) Try to negotiate a safe exit.
(b) Stay with them.
(d) Get home.
3. What does John hear behind him?
(a) A fire alarm going off.
(b) A scream of shock.
(c) A bullhorn and someone yelling.
(d) A gunshot.
4. What does John tell Sarah he needs to do?
(a) Get some clothes.
(b) Find some water.
(c) Run home for a minute.
(d) Go back and tell them Sarah is fine.
5. What does John instinctively do that he should not have done?
(a) Shakes himself.
(b) Pulls on the needles.
(c) Tries to melt the ice.
(d) Takes a breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one thing John learns how to withstand?
2. Who is at the table when John gets home?
3. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
4. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
5. What is on Henri's laptop?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
2. What happens to John in the woods before his friends arrive?
3. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
4. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
5. What follow-up does Henri mention to John when he picks John up after the first day back to school?
6. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
7. What do the Mogadarians do to secure the school, what does Six do and what does she think about the scouts?
8. How does Sam react to seeing John use his Legacy?
9. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
10. Where does John send Six and where does Six tell John to go?
This section contains 1,014 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)