|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helps John kill the soldier?
(a) A bullet from a rifle Mark has.
(b) A bullet from Sam.
(c) A fire.
(d) He remembers his training.
2. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
(a) The Cêpan is still alive.
(b) Three years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
3. What is the main purpose of the scouts?
(a) To find Number Five.
(b) To give the Loriens a bad name.
(c) To find Number Four.
(d) To keep the Gardes there until the Mogadorian soldiers arrive.
4. What does Henri want to do?
(a) He is not yet sure.
(b) Find Sam's father.
(c) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
(d) Leave the area.
5. Who will be at a party at Mark's house that makes Sam decide to go?
(b) Two of Sam's childhood friends.
(c) Sarah's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John realize he cannot do?
2. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
3. What does Henri suggest Sarah and Mark do?
4. What does John hear behind him?
5. What season is it when Chapter 22 opens?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Henri, John and Number Six get out of the school building and where do they go and who attacks them?
2. Where does John send Six and where does Six tell John to go?
3. How does Sam react to seeing John use his Legacy?
4. What does Six explain to John about why and how she is there?
5. Describe John's rescue of Sarah.
6. What story does Henri tell John about a girl in Argentina?
7. What does Six first believe about their situation at the school, what does she realize, what happens when she kills a scout and who arrives when she and John are talking?
8. What follow-up does Henri mention to John when he picks John up after the first day back to school?
9. How does Sam get Henri, Sam and himself out of the house when someone else arrives?
10. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
This section contains 888 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)