|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
(a) For John to toughen his skin.
(b) For John to learn how to use flames for his advantage.
(c) For John to learn how to raise his body temperature.
(d) For John to learn how to multitask under pressure.
2. What does the man who John and Henri question say about where he received his information?
(a) He is not the one who got the information and does not know.
(b) A conversation the man overhears between two Mogadarians.
(c) A notebook from one of the Mogadarians.
(d) A phone call.
3. What tells John that the female garde is still alive?
(a) A scream.
(b) A clap of thunder.
(c) No ring appears on his ankle.
(d) He sees a number of soldiers being killed by seemingly nothing.
4. Who grabs John from behind?
(a) Number Seven.
(c) A Mogadorian.
(d) Number Six.
5. What visions does John continue to have?
(a) About Sam's father.
(b) About Lorien.
(c) About his parents.
(d) About the Mogadarians in that house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
2. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
3. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
4. Where is 9?
5. What do John and Sarah do most days?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Sarah, John and Henri do during the Christmas break?
2. What does John see Henri doing a couple days later after the flame training session?
3. What happens when John runs back to the school to find Sarah?
4. What happens after John is called out of Home Economics class?
5. How is John forced to reveal his Legacy to Sam?
6. What does Six ask John about Henri and what does she say about her Cepan?
7. What does John do without thinking when he is in Mr. Harris' office?
8. What follow-up does Henri mention to John when he picks John up after the first day back to school?
9. How do John's friends help him?
10. What do John and Sarah do after he rescues her?
This section contains 1,120 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)