|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Henri hide the chest?
(a) In one of the ovens.
(b) No where.
(c) In the basement.
(d) Under a ceiling panel.
2. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Gives John a rifle and several homemade granades.
(c) Helps John up and bandages his back.
(d) Kills the soldier who is about to kill John.
3. Where is 9?
(a) On the run in South America.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In India.
(d) In China.
4. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(b) Its body turns to ash.
(c) It hardens to rock.
(d) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
5. About what does John remind Henri?
(a) There is always hope.
(b) That until all gardes are gone, Lorien can be saved.
(c) That the legacies are just for this purpose of fighting.
(d) There is a Universal Intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has the Garde been looking for John?
2. Who grabs John from behind?
3. What does John tell Sarah?
4. What is one thing John learns how to withstand?
5. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)