|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Garde ask John?
(a) If he still has a Cêpan.
(b) If he knows where five is?
(c) If he is leaving town.
(d) If he has met any other Gardes.
2. What does Henri learn about the men who were in the house where the Mogadarians came?
(a) They were killed.
(b) They have disappeared.
(c) They have gone to the press.
(d) They have reported everything to the FBI.
3. What is the main purpose of the scouts?
(a) To find Number Four.
(b) To keep the Gardes there until the Mogadorian soldiers arrive.
(c) To give the Loriens a bad name.
(d) To find Number Five.
4. What does Henri want to do?
(a) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
(b) He is not yet sure.
(c) Leave the area.
(d) Find Sam's father.
5. What does a soldier do to John?
(a) Steps on his back and pulls out the dagger.
(b) Ties him up.
(c) Nothing; he cannot see John.
(d) Offers to help him.
6. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
(b) Its body turns to ash.
(c) It hardens to rock.
(d) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
7. What does John realize he cannot do?
(a) Tell anymore lies.
(b) Tell Mr. Harris the truth.
(c) Move again.
(d) Leave without saying goodbye.
8. What happens sometime near midnight at the party?
(a) Sam is sick.
(b) Sarah is sick.
(c) There is a fire.
(d) One of the football players falls unconscious.
9. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
(a) That she is helping organize a bucket brigade.
(b) That she is with a group of kids near the woods.
(c) That she and the dogs are still inside the burning house.
(d) That she went home earlier.
10. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
(a) Uses his mind to make the rope tie around the man.
(b) Nothing as he is being restrained also.
(c) Uses his mind to throw something at the man.
(d) Uses his mind to keep Sam from injury.
11. Who grabs John from behind?
(b) Number Seven.
(c) Number Six.
(d) A Mogadorian.
12. What does Henri monitor?
(a) The number of Mogadarian space ships landing.
(b) How many Legacies John develops.
(c) The Mogadarian channel.
13. How long has the Garde been looking for John?
(a) A month.
(b) A few days.
(c) Since Number Three was killed.
(d) A year.
14. What visions does John continue to have?
(a) About his parents.
(b) About Lorien.
(c) About Sam's father.
(d) About the Mogadarians in that house.
15. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
(a) To restrain another man across the room.
(b) To bend the barrel of the gun.
(c) To remove the gun from the one man's hands.
(d) To pull Sam to safety from the man's headlock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do without thinking about it?
2. Where does Henri hide the chest?
3. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
4. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
5. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)