|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Henri and John become invisible?
(a) By holding Number Seven's hand.
(b) By holding the Loric chest.
(c) By holding Number Six's hand.
(d) They are unable to become invisible.
2. What do John and Sarah do most days?
(a) Talk on the phone.
(b) Take long walks.
(c) Write each other long emails.
(d) Go horseback riding.
3. What visions does John continue to have?
(a) About his parents.
(b) About the Mogadarians in that house.
(c) About Lorien.
(d) About Sam's father.
4. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
(a) For John to learn how to multitask under pressure.
(b) For John to learn how to raise his body temperature.
(c) For John to learn how to use flames for his advantage.
(d) For John to toughen his skin.
5. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) The Cêpan is still alive.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
6. Where does Henri hide the chest?
(a) In the basement.
(b) Under a ceiling panel.
(c) No where.
(d) In one of the ovens.
7. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) A young child.
(c) A baby.
(d) An old man.
8. How does John inadvertently give away his and Sarah's position?
(a) Breaking a window.
(b) Unplugging the P.A. system.
(c) Unplugging the floor polisher.
(d) Turning on the lights in the storeroom.
9. What does Henri want to do?
(a) Find Sam's father.
(b) Leave the area.
(c) He is not yet sure.
(d) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
10. Why does Henri curse?
(a) Because Sam appears to be in danger.
(b) Because John seems a little out of control.
(c) Because their identities are revealed.
(d) Because another man has arrived with a shotgun.
11. What is Sarah doing as John jumps out the window?
(a) Being as still as possible.
(c) Kissing John.
12. What is one thing John learns how to withstand?
(a) Being subjected to mental torture.
(b) Being subjected to needle torture.
(c) Being engulfed in flames.
(d) Being frozen to death.
13. What does the Garde ask John?
(a) If he still has a Cêpan.
(b) If he knows where five is?
(c) If he has met any other Gardes.
(d) If he is leaving town.
14. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
(a) Quite a few made it to a different planet in another solar system.
(b) There are about fifteen survivors on earth besides the ones being trained to save Lorien.
(c) There are several hundred survivors on Earth.
(d) It is not likely.
15. What does John tell Sarah?
(a) That his name is really James.
(b) That his father used to be a firefighter so he knows how to rescue people in a fire.
(c) That he has to move.
(d) The truth about himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
2. How long has the Garde been looking for John?
3. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
4. What does John hear behind him?
5. What happens to the girl in Argentina?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)