|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John tell Sarah he needs to do?
(a) Find some water.
(b) Go back and tell them Sarah is fine.
(c) Run home for a minute.
(d) Get some clothes.
2. What does Henri monitor?
(a) The number of Mogadarian space ships landing.
(b) The Mogadarian channel.
(c) How many Legacies John develops.
3. What does John realize about Bernie?
(a) He is a Chimea.
(b) He is a Cêpan.
(c) He is dying.
(d) He is another garde.
4. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What does Sam do when he gets to the woods?
(a) Helps John up and bandages his back.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Gives John a rifle and several homemade granades.
(d) Kills the soldier who is about to kill John.
6. What does the fax say that Mr. Harris hands John?
(a) It says he set the fire.
(b) It asks if he's Number Four.
(c) It says he is a hero.
(d) It says he has been given a largess by Sarah's father.
7. What happens sometime near midnight at the party?
(a) Sam is sick.
(b) One of the football players falls unconscious.
(c) There is a fire.
(d) Sarah is sick.
8. Who will be at a party at Mark's house that makes Sam decide to go?
(b) Sarah's cousin.
(d) Two of Sam's childhood friends.
9. What two sounds are heard by John and the others?
(a) A scream and a siren.
(b) A curse and someone speaking Mogadorian.
(c) A siren and a loud speaker.
(d) A gun blast and dog nails walking on the floor.
10. What does a hall monitor tell John in Home Economics class?
(a) Sarah has been called home.
(b) Sarah is missing.
(c) Sam is missing.
(d) Mr. Harris wants to see John.
11. What does John tell Sarah?
(a) That his name is really James.
(b) That his father used to be a firefighter so he knows how to rescue people in a fire.
(c) The truth about himself.
(d) That he has to move.
12. What season is it when Chapter 22 opens?
13. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
(a) Hits Sam over the head.
(b) Throws a net over Sam.
(c) Grabs Sam in a headlock.
(d) Pushes Sam down the stairs.
14. Why is Henri angry?
(a) That John lies to him.
(b) That John has not packed.
(c) That Mark is there.
(d) That John jumped out of the principal's window.
15. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
(a) By releasing the water from a dam.
(b) By performing an impossible feat.
(c) By calling on her cell phone.
(d) By praying to God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John do without thinking about it?
2. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
3. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
4. What happens after a minute of John being subjected to the test from Henri?
5. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)