|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does John remind Henri?
(a) That the legacies are just for this purpose of fighting.
(b) There is a Universal Intelligence.
(c) There is always hope.
(d) That until all gardes are gone, Lorien can be saved.
2. What does John do without thinking about it?
(a) Jumps through Mr. Harris' window.
(b) Pulls a knife on Mr. Harris.
(c) Ties up Mr. Harris.
(d) Knocks out Mr. Harris.
3. What does John tell Sarah when he finds her?
(a) To crawl to the hallway.
(b) To hold on to him tightly.
(c) To stay there until he gets a ladder.
(d) To grab the dogs.
4. Who are Dozer and Abby?
(a) Two cats.
(b) Two of Sarah's cousins.
(c) Two of Sarah's friends from another school.
(d) A cat and a ferrett.
5. What is Sarah doing as John jumps out the window?
(b) Kissing John.
(c) Being as still as possible.
6. Where does Henri hide the chest?
(a) In one of the ovens.
(b) No where.
(c) Under a ceiling panel.
(d) In the basement.
7. What does Henri monitor?
(a) The Mogadarian channel.
(b) The number of Mogadarian space ships landing.
(d) How many Legacies John develops.
8. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
(a) For John to learn how to raise his body temperature.
(b) For John to learn how to use flames for his advantage.
(c) For John to toughen his skin.
(d) For John to learn how to multitask under pressure.
9. Where is 9?
(a) In China.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In India.
(d) On the run in South America.
10. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
11. What does John realize he cannot do?
(a) Leave without saying goodbye.
(b) Tell anymore lies.
(c) Tell Mr. Harris the truth.
(d) Move again.
12. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(b) Its body turns to ash.
(c) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
(d) It hardens to rock.
13. What does John tell the dogs to do?
(a) Go around to the front.
(b) Stay there.
(d) Go into the woods as if they were not in the house.
14. What does a soldier do to John?
(a) Steps on his back and pulls out the dagger.
(b) Offers to help him.
(c) Nothing; he cannot see John.
(d) Ties him up.
15. How does John spend Christmas?
(a) With Sarah.
(b) With Sam and his family.
(d) Getting packed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who watches out for Sarah and John?
2. How does John inadvertently give away his and Sarah's position?
3. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
4. What is the main purpose of the scouts?
5. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)