|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is number 7?
2. What is Henri's assessment of John's first day training in this way?
(a) John better not be exposed to fire.
(b) John better not be exposed to extreme cold.
(c) John needs to learn to pull the needles out with his mind.
(d) John did well for his first training day.
3. Who will be at a party at Mark's house that makes Sam decide to go?
(b) Two of Sam's childhood friends.
(c) Sarah's cousin.
4. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
(a) Quite a few made it to a different planet in another solar system.
(b) There are several hundred survivors on Earth.
(c) There are about fifteen survivors on earth besides the ones being trained to save Lorien.
(d) It is not likely.
5. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
6. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
(a) Get to the woods.
(b) Get up into the ceiling.
(c) Keep next to her so he will be invisible.
(d) Create a fire.
7. What happens as John is running away from a beast?
(a) The school explodes.
(b) Sam kills the beast with a deer rifle.
(c) A third dagger embeds itself in John's back.
(d) A helicopter hovers overhead and shoots the beast.
8. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
(a) Hits Sam over the head.
(b) Pushes Sam down the stairs.
(c) Throws a net over Sam.
(d) Grabs Sam in a headlock.
9. What does the fax say that Mr. Harris hands John?
(a) It says he is a hero.
(b) It asks if he's Number Four.
(c) It says he has been given a largess by Sarah's father.
(d) It says he set the fire.
10. What is one document Henri makes for John?
(a) A military discharge.
(b) A commercial fishing license.
(c) A green card.
(d) A driver's license.
11. What does Mark show John?
(a) A grainy video of Bernie Kosar rescuing one of the party goers.
(b) A grainy video of John jumping out of the window with Sarah and the dogs.
(c) A fax from a Mogadorian.
(d) A letter from Sarah.
12. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
(a) Henri telling Sam a plan to get out of the house.
(b) Henri telling Sam Henri has found Sam's father.
(c) Henri telling Sam that John is Mogadarian.
(d) Henri explaining who they are.
13. Who is at the table when John gets home?
(c) Mark James.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
14. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
(a) Another Legacy emerges which enables him to see through solids.
(b) He can tell that's the only place left that is not on fire.
(c) He can sense the dogs.
(d) From the sounds of her voice.
15. What helps John kill the soldier?
(a) A fire.
(b) A bullet from Sam.
(c) He remembers his training.
(d) A bullet from a rifle Mark has.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John grab Sam and Henri in each arm and jump out of the house?
2. What do John and Sarah agree upon?
3. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
4. What is one of the Garde's legacies who is with John and Sarah?
5. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)