|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is number 7?
2. Why does John jump to the second story of the house?
(a) He is in too big a hurry to use the steps.
(b) He thinks Sarah is on the other side of the ground floor and it's faster to go via the upstairs.
(c) The bottom floor is all on fire.
(d) Part of the stairs are gone.
3. What is one of the Garde's legacies who is with John and Sarah?
(b) X-ray vision.
(c) Empathic abilities.
(d) Mental telepathy.
4. What does John find that gives them more information about what the Mogadarians know?
(b) A notebook from one of the Mogadarians.
(c) A post-it note with some words written on it.
(d) A cell phone from one of the Mogadarians.
5. What do John and Sarah agree upon?
(a) To make it seem as though Sarah had gone home for a few minutes.
(b) To say the dogs saved them.
(c) A story to tell the others.
(d) To leave Paradise.
6. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(b) It hardens to rock.
(c) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
(d) Its body turns to ash.
7. What is Sarah doing as John jumps out the window?
(a) Kissing John.
(d) Being as still as possible.
8. What happens to the cut on John's back?
(a) It re-opens.
(b) It festers quickly like there is poison in it.
(c) It heals completely with number six's touch.
(d) It remains the same.
9. What does Henri want to do?
(a) He is not yet sure.
(b) Leave the area.
(c) Find Sam's father.
(d) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
10. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
11. What happens sometime near midnight at the party?
(a) One of the football players falls unconscious.
(b) Sam is sick.
(c) Sarah is sick.
(d) There is a fire.
12. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
(a) That she is with a group of kids near the woods.
(b) That she and the dogs are still inside the burning house.
(c) That she went home earlier.
(d) That she is helping organize a bucket brigade.
13. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
(a) That the Mogadarians still do not know where John is.
(b) The men do not know anything as the Mogadarian was talking too fast.
(c) That the Mogadarians think they have number four.
(d) That the Mogadarians are not sure if they want to go after number 4.
14. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
(a) There are several hundred survivors on Earth.
(b) It is not likely.
(c) There are about fifteen survivors on earth besides the ones being trained to save Lorien.
(d) Quite a few made it to a different planet in another solar system.
15. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
(a) Create a fire.
(b) Keep next to her so he will be invisible.
(c) Get up into the ceiling.
(d) Get to the woods.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
2. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
3. What does Henri learn about the men who were in the house where the Mogadarians came?
4. What does a hall monitor tell John in Home Economics class?
5. What does John realize about Bernie?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)