|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Henri monitor?
(a) The Mogadarian channel.
(b) The number of Mogadarian space ships landing.
(c) How many Legacies John develops.
2. What is Sarah doing as John jumps out the window?
(a) Being as still as possible.
(b) Kissing John.
3. What does Henri suggest Sarah and Mark do?
(b) Stay with them.
(c) Try to negotiate a safe exit.
(d) Get home.
4. What does a man do who comes up behind Sam?
(a) Pushes Sam down the stairs.
(b) Hits Sam over the head.
(c) Throws a net over Sam.
(d) Grabs Sam in a headlock.
5. What does this Garde tell John?
(a) She needs a new Cêpan in order to develop her legacies.
(b) She has to find Number Five.
(c) They are in a war.
(d) She wants to come with them for a while.
6. What does Mark ask John?
(a) About whether he loves Sarah.
(b) About the video.
(c) About the clothes John was wearing after the fire.
(d) About the fire.
7. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
(a) Get to the woods.
(b) Get up into the ceiling.
(c) Keep next to her so he will be invisible.
(d) Create a fire.
8. What does John tell the dogs to do?
(a) Go into the woods as if they were not in the house.
(b) Go around to the front.
(c) Stay there.
9. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
10. What is the purpose of John learning to withstand what is mentioned in question 98?
(a) For John to toughen his skin.
(b) For John to learn how to multitask under pressure.
(c) For John to learn how to raise his body temperature.
(d) For John to learn how to use flames for his advantage.
11. What does the fax say that Mr. Harris hands John?
(a) It says he set the fire.
(b) It says he has been given a largess by Sarah's father.
(c) It asks if he's Number Four.
(d) It says he is a hero.
12. What is one document Henri makes for John?
(a) A commercial fishing license.
(b) A military discharge.
(c) A green card.
(d) A driver's license.
13. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One year.
(d) The Cêpan is still alive.
14. What visions does John continue to have?
(a) About Sam's father.
(b) About the Mogadarians in that house.
(c) About his parents.
(d) About Lorien.
15. What does Henri want to do?
(a) Leave the area.
(b) Find Sam's father.
(c) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
(d) He is not yet sure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Garde ask John?
2. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
3. What does a soldier do to John?
4. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
5. Who grabs John from behind?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)