|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does John remind Henri?
(a) There is a Universal Intelligence.
(b) There is always hope.
(c) That until all gardes are gone, Lorien can be saved.
(d) That the legacies are just for this purpose of fighting.
2. What does Henri say when John expresses hope that someone survived Lorien?
(a) There are about fifteen survivors on earth besides the ones being trained to save Lorien.
(b) It is not likely.
(c) Quite a few made it to a different planet in another solar system.
(d) There are several hundred survivors on Earth.
3. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
(a) From the sounds of her voice.
(b) He can tell that's the only place left that is not on fire.
(c) He can sense the dogs.
(d) Another Legacy emerges which enables him to see through solids.
4. How does John spend Christmas?
(a) With Sarah.
(b) With Sam and his family.
(d) Getting packed.
5. What season is it when Chapter 22 opens?
6. Who does John call to distract him from grief?
(b) No one.
(c) He talks to Bernie.
7. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
(a) A baby.
(b) An old man.
(c) A middle-aged woman.
(d) A young child.
8. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
9. What does John tell Sarah when he finds her?
(a) To crawl to the hallway.
(b) To stay there until he gets a ladder.
(c) To hold on to him tightly.
(d) To grab the dogs.
10. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(b) It hardens to rock.
(c) Its body turns to ash.
(d) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
11. What does a hall monitor tell John in Home Economics class?
(a) Sarah is missing.
(b) Sam is missing.
(c) Mr. Harris wants to see John.
(d) Sarah has been called home.
12. What does John realize about Bernie?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is a Chimea.
(c) He is a Cêpan.
(d) He is another garde.
13. What does Henri learn about the men who were in the house where the Mogadarians came?
(a) They have reported everything to the FBI.
(b) They have disappeared.
(c) They have gone to the press.
(d) They were killed.
14. What do John and Sarah agree upon?
(a) To leave Paradise.
(b) To say the dogs saved them.
(c) To make it seem as though Sarah had gone home for a few minutes.
(d) A story to tell the others.
15. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
(a) By performing an impossible feat.
(b) By praying to God.
(c) By calling on her cell phone.
(d) By releasing the water from a dam.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far does the soldier throw John?
2. What does John learn when he is looking for Sarah?
3. Where is 9?
4. What is one thing John learns how to withstand?
5. How do Henri and John become invisible?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)