|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Harris ask John?
(a) If John set the fire in Mark's house.
(b) If John is an undercover spy.
(c) If he is OK or needs a nurse.
(d) If John is moving.
2. What does John do without thinking about it?
(a) Jumps through Mr. Harris' window.
(b) Knocks out Mr. Harris.
(c) Ties up Mr. Harris.
(d) Pulls a knife on Mr. Harris.
3. How do Henri and John become invisible?
(a) By holding Number Six's hand.
(b) By holding Number Seven's hand.
(c) By holding the Loric chest.
(d) They are unable to become invisible.
4. Who is at the table when John gets home?
(b) Mark James.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
5. What does John see in the parking lot?
(a) Bernie Kosar.
(c) Henri's pickup truck.
6. What two sounds are heard by John and the others?
(a) A gun blast and dog nails walking on the floor.
(b) A curse and someone speaking Mogadorian.
(c) A siren and a loud speaker.
(d) A scream and a siren.
7. What does John see boarding a spaceship?
(a) John's family.
(b) John's sister.
(d) No one.
8. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
9. Why does John grab Sam and Henri in each arm and jump out of the house?
(a) It is the easist way to leave without being followed.
(b) The Mogadarians have returned.
(c) Another alien watcher appears with a .38 pistol.
(d) Three other alien watchers appear.
10. What helps John kill the soldier?
(a) A bullet from Sam.
(b) A fire.
(c) A bullet from a rifle Mark has.
(d) He remembers his training.
11. Who will be at a party at Mark's house that makes Sam decide to go?
(a) Sarah's cousin.
(d) Two of Sam's childhood friends.
12. What is one document Henri makes for John?
(a) A driver's license.
(b) A military discharge.
(c) A commercial fishing license.
(d) A green card.
13. What happens after a minute of John being subjected to the test from Henri?
(a) John's lungs begin to burn.
(b) John loses his concentration and one finger freezes.
(c) John loses his concentration and a needle draws blood.
(d) John's hair singes.
14. Where has Sarah been helping to build a shelter?
15. What is one of the Garde's legacies who is with John and Sarah?
(a) Mental telepathy.
(c) Empathic abilities.
(d) X-ray vision.
Short Answer Questions
1. What visions does John continue to have?
2. Where does Sam go for Christmas break?
3. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
4. What do John and Sarah do most days?
5. Where does Henri hide the chest?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)