|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
(a) By calling on her cell phone.
(b) By praying to God.
(c) By releasing the water from a dam.
(d) By performing an impossible feat.
2. What does Mark show John?
(a) A grainy video of Bernie Kosar rescuing one of the party goers.
(b) A grainy video of John jumping out of the window with Sarah and the dogs.
(c) A letter from Sarah.
(d) A fax from a Mogadorian.
3. What happens to the cut on John's back?
(a) It re-opens.
(b) It festers quickly like there is poison in it.
(c) It heals completely with number six's touch.
(d) It remains the same.
4. Why does John think Sarah is at the back of the house?
(a) He can tell that's the only place left that is not on fire.
(b) From the sounds of her voice.
(c) He can sense the dogs.
(d) Another Legacy emerges which enables him to see through solids.
5. What does John tell Sarah when he finds her?
(a) To hold on to him tightly.
(b) To grab the dogs.
(c) To crawl to the hallway.
(d) To stay there until he gets a ladder.
6. What two sounds are heard by John and the others?
(a) A siren and a loud speaker.
(b) A curse and someone speaking Mogadorian.
(c) A scream and a siren.
(d) A gun blast and dog nails walking on the floor.
7. What does the female Garde tell John to do?
(a) Get up into the ceiling.
(b) Get to the woods.
(c) Create a fire.
(d) Keep next to her so he will be invisible.
8. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
(a) A middle-aged woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A baby.
(d) A young child.
9. What does this Garde tell John?
(a) She has to find Number Five.
(b) She wants to come with them for a while.
(c) They are in a war.
(d) She needs a new Cêpan in order to develop her legacies.
10. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) Its body turns to ash.
(b) It hardens to rock.
(c) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
(d) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
11. Who does John call to distract him from grief?
(a) No one.
(d) He talks to Bernie.
12. What does John realize he cannot do?
(a) Leave without saying goodbye.
(b) Move again.
(c) Tell anymore lies.
(d) Tell Mr. Harris the truth.
13. What does John realize about Bernie?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is a Cêpan.
(c) He is a Chimea.
(d) He is another garde.
14. What does John manage to escape?
(a) Another dragon-like creature.
(b) The dome the Mogadorians make.
(c) Two more weasel-like creatures.
(d) A squad of special hit soldiers.
15. What does John see boarding a spaceship?
(b) John's family.
(c) No one.
(d) John's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John find that gives them more information about what the Mogadarians know?
2. Who will be at a party at Mark's house that makes Sam decide to go?
3. What season is it when Chapter 22 opens?
4. What tells John that the female garde is still alive?
5. What does the man who John and Henri question say about where he received his information?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)