|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John see boarding a spaceship?
(a) John's sister.
(b) John's family.
(c) No one.
2. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
3. What does John instinctively do that he should not have done?
(a) Shakes himself.
(b) Tries to melt the ice.
(c) Takes a breath.
(d) Pulls on the needles.
4. How does the girl save the person in Argentina?
(a) By performing an impossible feat.
(b) By releasing the water from a dam.
(c) By praying to God.
(d) By calling on her cell phone.
5. What do John and Sarah agree upon?
(a) To leave Paradise.
(b) To say the dogs saved them.
(c) A story to tell the others.
(d) To make it seem as though Sarah had gone home for a few minutes.
6. How far does the soldier throw John?
(a) A hundred yards.
(b) Fifty yard.
(c) Forty feet.
(d) Just a few feet away.
7. About what does John remind Henri?
(a) There is always hope.
(b) There is a Universal Intelligence.
(c) That the legacies are just for this purpose of fighting.
(d) That until all gardes are gone, Lorien can be saved.
8. What does John learn about the number 4 with a question mark?
(a) The men do not know anything as the Mogadarian was talking too fast.
(b) That the Mogadarians think they have number four.
(c) That the Mogadarians are not sure if they want to go after number 4.
(d) That the Mogadarians still do not know where John is.
9. What does John see in the parking lot?
(b) Henri's pickup truck.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
10. Who is at the table when John gets home?
(c) Mark James.
(d) Bernie Kosar.
11. How does John inadvertently give away his and Sarah's position?
(a) Breaking a window.
(b) Unplugging the P.A. system.
(c) Unplugging the floor polisher.
(d) Turning on the lights in the storeroom.
12. What does Henri learn about the men who were in the house where the Mogadarians came?
(a) They have gone to the press.
(b) They were killed.
(c) They have reported everything to the FBI.
(d) They have disappeared.
13. Why does John grab Sam and Henri in each arm and jump out of the house?
(a) It is the easist way to leave without being followed.
(b) Three other alien watchers appear.
(c) The Mogadarians have returned.
(d) Another alien watcher appears with a .38 pistol.
14. What happens when the female Garde kills a Mogadorian scout?
(a) It turns into a lizard-like creature.
(b) It hardens to rock.
(c) Its body turns to ash.
(d) Nothing; it dies and lies there.
15. How do Henri and John become invisible?
(a) By holding Number Six's hand.
(b) By holding the Loric chest.
(c) By holding Number Seven's hand.
(d) They are unable to become invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a girl in Argentina once save?
2. What happens as John is running away from a beast?
3. What does John tell Sarah when he finds her?
4. For how long has this Garde's Cêpan been dead?
5. What does the Garde ask John?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)