|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33 and 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John find in his locker the next day?
(a) A live rattlesnake.
(b) A note from Sarah.
(c) A dead snake.
2. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
(a) To bend the barrel of the gun.
(b) To pull Sam to safety from the man's headlock.
(c) To restrain another man across the room.
(d) To remove the gun from the one man's hands.
3. What does the man who John and Henri question say about where he received his information?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A conversation the man overhears between two Mogadarians.
(c) He is not the one who got the information and does not know.
(d) A notebook from one of the Mogadarians.
4. What does John realize about Bernie?
(a) He is dying.
(b) He is a Chimea.
(c) He is a Cêpan.
(d) He is another garde.
5. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
(a) Nothing as he is being restrained also.
(b) Uses his mind to keep Sam from injury.
(c) Uses his mind to throw something at the man.
(d) Uses his mind to make the rope tie around the man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two boys find along Richland Avenue?
2. How does Sam offer to help?
3. What does Number Four begin to call himself?
4. What is required to open John's inheritance?
5. How many Mogadorian scouts altogether does the female garde find?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)