|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does John use his outstretched arm?
(a) To pull Sam to safety from the man's headlock.
(b) To remove the gun from the one man's hands.
(c) To restrain another man across the room.
(d) To bend the barrel of the gun.
2. What does John do without thinking about it?
(a) Jumps through Mr. Harris' window.
(b) Ties up Mr. Harris.
(c) Knocks out Mr. Harris.
(d) Pulls a knife on Mr. Harris.
3. What does John hear Henri saying to Sam when John returns to the basement?
(a) Henri telling Sam a plan to get out of the house.
(b) Henri explaining who they are.
(c) Henri telling Sam Henri has found Sam's father.
(d) Henri telling Sam that John is Mogadarian.
4. What does Henri want to do?
(a) Go back and kill the Mogadarians.
(b) Find Sam's father.
(c) He is not yet sure.
(d) Leave the area.
5. What does John do in response to what happens to Sam?
(a) Uses his mind to make the rope tie around the man.
(b) Nothing as he is being restrained also.
(c) Uses his mind to throw something at the man.
(d) Uses his mind to keep Sam from injury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark ask John?
2. What publication does Sam cite for his source of information?
3. What does John say he has to do before leaving?
4. What does John hear behind him?
5. What does Sarah realize she needs to sell?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)