1. Where is Number Four settling?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
2. What is about to happen as Number Four is settling in?
(a) A hurricane is about to hit the coast of Mexico.
(b) A new government is about to take power.
(c) A killer swarm of bees is about to arrive to the North American continent from South America.
(d) It is time to move again.
3. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four safe.
(b) To keep Number Four happy.
(c) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
4. What has Number Four just received?
(a) A band around his head.
(b) A collar around his neck.
(c) A bracelet around his wrist.
(d) A ring around his ankle.
5. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three is dead.
(b) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(c) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
(d) Number Three has become Number One.
This section contains 4,824 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)