Chapters 1 - 4
1. Where is Number Four settling?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
2. What is about to happen as Number Four is settling in?
(a) A new government is about to take power.
(b) A hurricane is about to hit the coast of Mexico.
(c) It is time to move again.
(d) A killer swarm of bees is about to arrive to the North American continent from South America.
3. What is Henri's job concerning Number Four?
(a) To keep Number Four happy.
(b) To keep Number Four ignorant of the problems in the world.
(c) To keep Number Four apprised of what is going on in the world.
(d) To keep Number Four safe.
4. What has Number Four just received?
(a) A bracelet around his wrist.
(b) A collar around his neck.
(c) A ring around his ankle.
(d) A band around his head.
5. What is going on with Number Three?
(a) Number Three is looking for Number Two.
(b) Number Three has become Number One.
(c) Number Three is on the run somewhere in Europe.
(d) Number Three is dead.
This section contains 4,824 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)