Chapters 1 - 4
• It is time for Number Four to move again even though he was just settling into his house in Florida. It is not the first move he and Henri have made.
• Henri must keep Number Four safe especially since Four just received the ring around his ankle that tells him Number Three is dead.
• There are nine of them and they carry a charm that protects them while apart from each other. They must be killed in numeric order or they cannot be killed.
• He is a Garde and is protected by a Cepan. Henri and Four have been in this place longer than anywhere since arriving back on earth -- nine months.
• Four burns his identification and chooses a new name, John Smith. They will move to Paradise, Ohio. John knows he must look and act like an ordinary boy.
• John is fifteen and must...
This section contains 3,072 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)