Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
2. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
3. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
4. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
5. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
Describe what Beverly represents. How does this representation affect Charlotte? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Charlotte and Adam spend a lot of time together. Why does Charlotte think she should fall in love with Adam? What about Adam is causing conflict for Charlotte? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Discuss the similarities in Charlotte's willingness to become popular with the governor's willingness to hide the truth about the night in the Grove.
Include information such as:
What lengths do each go to achieve their goal?
How does each of the characters sell out to achieve their goal?
Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)