|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
2. What is Mr. Quat's decision regarding the plagiarism issue?
3. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
4. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
5. How does Charlotte feel about spending time with intellectuals?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Jojo's need to have the approval of the black players. What does Jojo assume the coaches think about the black players? Does Jojo feel equal to the black players? Why or why not? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Charlotte and Adam spend a lot of time together. Why does Charlotte think she should fall in love with Adam? What about Adam is causing conflict for Charlotte? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the theme of loneliness that runs through the book. Is Charlotte the only character that feels lonely? If not, what other characters feel lonely? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,069 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)