Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
2. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
3. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
4. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
5. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
Essay Topic 1
Explore the dynamic of IP's date at the formal and Julian. What actions lead the reader to know that something is going on? What does this relationship represent? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Charlotte and Adam spend a lot of time together. Why does Charlotte think she should fall in love with Adam? What about Adam is causing conflict for Charlotte? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Describe what Beverly represents. How does this representation affect Charlotte? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)