Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
2. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
3. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
4. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
5. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
Essay Topic 1
In Chapter 15, Charlotte must convince Bettina and Mimi to go to the tailgate party with her. This is much different from an earlier scene when Bettina and Mimi have to convince Charlotte to go to a party with them. What changes in Charlotte led to this role reversal? What changes in Bettina and Mimi led to this role reversal? Provide support from the book.
Essay Topic 2
Explore the dynamic of IP's date at the formal and Julian. What actions lead the reader to know that something is going on? What does this relationship represent? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Charlotte's feelings of control are identified throughout the book. Provide examples of when Charlotte feels in control. Is there an underlying theme for this control? Is Charlotte really ever in control? Support your answer with information in the book.
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)