|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the fundamental assumption of the Millennial Mutants regarding college professors?
2. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
3. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
4. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
5. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the conflicting nature of the opening scenes of the Prologue and Chapter 1. Do these chapters provide the reader with an indication of what is to come? Why or why not? How are the themes presented in each supported by the activities within the chapters?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the theme of loneliness that runs through the book. Is Charlotte the only character that feels lonely? If not, what other characters feel lonely? Provide examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
The title of Chapter 18 is Lifeguard. Explain this title. Who is the lifeguard? Is there more than one lifeguard for the various characters? Provide evidence from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 1,089 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)