|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what hotel is the formal being held?
(a) Hyatt Ambassador.
(b) Ritz Carlton.
(c) Holiday Inn.
2. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
(a) He takes control.
(b) He begs.
(c) He feels sorry for her.
(d) He is going to kick her out.
3. When Jojo asks a groupie named Marilyn why she dotes on the team members, what is her response?
(a) He is a star.
(b) She finds him attractive.
(c) There is nothing else to do.
(d) She is looking for a good guy to marry.
4. At the beginning of the formal, what does Charlotte do that is uncharacteristic of her?
(a) Gets drunk quickly.
(b) Flirts with other boys.
(d) Yells at the other girls.
5. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
(a) The family's car broke down.
(b) She is too ashamed.
(c) It is not financially feasible.
(d) She has finals to study for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Quat's decision regarding the plagiarism issue?
2. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
3. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
4. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
5. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What occurs at the I.M. when Hoyt and Vance go there in Chapter 21?
2. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
3. When Adam begins begging Mr. Quat not to take action on the plagiarism issue, what is his response?
4. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
5. How is the experience alone in the hotel room with Hoyt a turning point in Charlotte's life?
6. What effect does Adam's story have on Hoyt?
7. During the meeting with Adam and Mr. Quat, how does Adam approach the issues of Jojo's paper?
8. Why is Charlotte sitting behind the Dupont bench at midcourt at the basketball tournament?
9. During the car ride to Washington D.C., what is the one thing that makes Charlotte feel a little more comfortable?
10. Why doesn't Charlotte's mother believe her when she says the reason for her poor grades is a boyfriend?
This section contains 952 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)