|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
(a) She is annoyed at her family.
(b) She is tired from the trip.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is hung over from a party the night before.
2. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
(a) Out of control.
(c) Hard core.
(d) Soft core.
3. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(b) When she and Adam have a fight.
(c) After finals.
(d) At the beginning of the second semester.
4. At the beginning of dinner, who makes a speech?
5. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to show off.
(b) He wants to contribute.
(c) He wants to trump Greg.
(d) He likes to hear himself talk.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the meeting of the Millennial Mutants, what does Adam's misinterpretation of Charlotte's happiness lead to?
2. What reason does Charlotte give her mother for her poor grades?
3. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
4. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
5. In Chapter 30, Jojo and Charlotte go to lunch and are discussing his classes. What grade does Jojo receive in his philosophy class?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
2. What is the reaction of Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole when Charlotte walks out of the bathroom in her dress?
3. What turn of events occurs that leads Mr. Quat to drop the plagiarism case?
4. What is the Lounge Committee and why are they meeting in Charlotte's room at the beginning of Chapter 22?
5. How do the frat boys from Saint Rays interrupt the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day demonstration?
6. Why does Charlotte wish Bettina and Mimi were at the basketball game?
7. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
8. Rather than talking to Miss Pennington or Laurie, where does Charlotte go during Christmas break?
9. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
10. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
This section contains 900 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)