|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Calls Charlotte.
(c) Takes a shower.
2. What is the new angle Adam wants to take with the governor's story?
(a) The governor is a homosexual.
(b) He wants to drop the story.
(c) The governor was set up.
(d) A student was bribed.
3. By the end of the book, Charlotte is well known. How does she feel about the attention?
(a) She never wanted so much attention.
(b) She basks in it.
(c) She will get used to it.
(d) She still feels alone.
4. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(b) New clothes.
(c) A computer.
(d) A car.
5. What actions in the room surprise Charlotte as they are getting ready for the formal?
(a) The boys get undressed in front of her.
(b) The girls get undressed in front of her.
(c) The others are drinking.
(d) One couple begins making out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bank is at Dupont College on a recruiting trip?
2. Charlotte's grades put her in what academic standing with the college?
3. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
4. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
5. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the reaction of Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole when Charlotte walks out of the bathroom in her dress?
2. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
3. During the meeting with Adam and Mr. Quat, how does Adam approach the issues of Jojo's paper?
4. Why is Charlotte feeling guilty during Mr. Sterling's class?
5. What is the Lounge Committee and why are they meeting in Charlotte's room at the beginning of Chapter 22?
6. When Charlotte's family picks her up for Christmas break, why do their questions make her nervous?
7. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
8. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
9. What effect does Adam's story have on Hoyt?
10. Why does Charlotte have such a difficult time calling her mother after the first semester grades are posted?
This section contains 920 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)