|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
(a) Orange juice and vodka.
(c) Rum and soda.
2. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
(a) Investment banking.
(c) Health care.
3. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
(a) A lady from Pierce & Pierce.
(b) His father.
(c) The dean's daughter.
4. In Chapter 21, what is Hoyt concerned about regarding graduation and getting a job?
(a) Making enough money.
(b) His transcript.
(c) Leaving his friends.
(d) Leaving Charlotte.
5. In Chapter 22, where do Hoyt and Rachel meet to discuss reports from the governor and potential job opportunity?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Inn at Chester.
(c) Little Yard.
(d) Saint Ray House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
2. What does Adam do for Charlotte while she is away at her final exam?
3. By the end of the book, who is Charlotte's boyfriend?
4. Where is Charlotte sitting at the basketball tournament?
5. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)