|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
(a) Progressive causes.
(b) Personal computer.
(c) Politically correct.
(d) Prison-bound citizens.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
(a) Little Yard.
(b) The Grove.
(c) Mr. Rayon.
(d) Saint Ray.
3. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
4. What reason does Charlotte give her mother for her poor grades?
(a) She began partying and drinking.
(b) She tells the truth about the events of the semester.
(c) She stopped studying.
(d) She got a boyfriend after midterm.
5. To Charlotte, what does the dancing look like?
(a) The waltz.
(c) A flow of bodies.
(d) An imitation of sex.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
2. What does Adam tell Charlotte to try to make her feel better?
3. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
4. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
5. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
2. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
3. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
4. With whom does Charlotte seek comfort after the Christmas break?
5. When Adam begins begging Mr. Quat not to take action on the plagiarism issue, what is his response?
6. What two types of toasts does Vance make at the formal dinner?
7. During the meeting with Adam and Mr. Quat, how does Adam approach the issues of Jojo's paper?
8. Why doesn't Charlotte's mother believe her when she says the reason for her poor grades is a boyfriend?
9. Rather than talking to Miss Pennington or Laurie, where does Charlotte go during Christmas break?
10. During a meeting of the Millennial Mutants, why is it important for Adam to trump Greg?
This section contains 869 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)