|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to contribute.
(b) He wants to trump Greg.
(c) He wants to show off.
(d) He likes to hear himself talk.
2. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
(a) Health care.
(d) Investment banking.
3. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
4. Why does President Cutler take Coach Roth's side regarding academic issues of athletes?
(a) The team makes a lot of money for the college.
(b) Mr. Quat allows cheating.
(c) Coach Roth has the students' academics in mind.
(d) President Cutler and Coach Roth are best friends.
5. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
(c) Orange juice and vodka.
(d) Rum and soda.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
2. In Chapter 22, where do Hoyt and Rachel meet to discuss reports from the governor and potential job opportunity?
3. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
4. By the end of the book, who is Charlotte's boyfriend?
5. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Charlotte's family picks her up for Christmas break, why do their questions make her nervous?
2. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
3. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
4. After the formal, what are Charlotte's feelings about going back to the room alone with Hoyt?
5. Rather than talking to Miss Pennington or Laurie, where does Charlotte go during Christmas break?
6. How is the experience alone in the hotel room with Hoyt a turning point in Charlotte's life?
7. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
8. Once back at school, in Chapter 28, how does Charlotte deal with her situation?
9. Why does Charlotte wish Bettina and Mimi were at the basketball game?
10. Why does Charlotte have such a difficult time calling her mother after the first semester grades are posted?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)