|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlotte embarrassed when Adam drops her off to class?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) She trips.
(c) She is with a dork.
(d) He mouths "I love you honey."
2. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As an enemy.
(b) As a catalyst.
(c) As a tutor.
(d) As a young girl.
3. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(b) Adam was taking all the blame.
(c) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(d) He was selling out.
4. Who does Charlotte room with at the hotel?
(a) Hoyt, Vance, and Crissy.
(b) Nicole and Crissy.
(c) Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole.
(d) Only Hoyt.
5. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to contribute.
(b) He wants to trump Greg.
(c) He likes to hear himself talk.
(d) He wants to show off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlotte dread going back to her own dorm room?
2. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
3. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
4. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
5. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlotte sitting behind the Dupont bench at midcourt at the basketball tournament?
2. What is Charlotte's experience like back in the room with Hoyt?
3. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
4. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
5. During the meeting with Adam and Mr. Quat, how does Adam approach the issues of Jojo's paper?
6. With whom does Charlotte seek comfort after the Christmas break?
7. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
8. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
9. After the formal, what are Charlotte's feelings about going back to the room alone with Hoyt?
10. During the car ride to Washington D.C., what is the one thing that makes Charlotte feel a little more comfortable?
This section contains 956 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)