|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Hoyt walks up to Mr. Rayon, what does he notice that seems odd to him?
(a) The dean of students staring at him.
(b) A groups of kids standing outside.
(c) Newspapers on the ground.
(d) The doors chain locked.
2. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
(a) Mrs. Thoms.
(b) Miss Pennington.
(c) Her father.
3. What does Charlotte want the others at Mr. Rayon to see?
(a) Her new clothes.
(b) Her in animated conversation.
(c) Her with Adam.
(d) The truth about Hoyt.
4. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(a) Frat whores.
5. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is annoyed at her family.
(c) She is tired from the trip.
(d) She is hung over from a party the night before.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does President Cutler take Coach Roth's side regarding academic issues of athletes?
2. What is the fundamental assumption of the Millennial Mutants regarding college professors?
3. After the meeting of the Millennial Mutants, what does Adam's misinterpretation of Charlotte's happiness lead to?
4. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
5. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)