|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(b) Frat whores.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 31, how is Mr. Quat described?
(a) A ball of fat.
(b) Honest and fair.
(c) Thin and tall.
(d) Mousy looking.
3. When does the final chapter begin?
(a) One year in the past.
(b) One month after the story in "The Wave."
(c) Charlotte's first summer home.
(d) The following school year.
4. How does Charlotte feel about sitting at the head of the table?
5. How is the room for the formal decorated?
(a) In a tropical theme.
(b) In Saint Ray colors.
(c) In a 60's theme.
(d) Like a dance club
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
2. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
3. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
4. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
5. What is Hoyt's starting salary for the job Rachel offers him?
Short Essay Questions
1. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
2. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
3. What occurs at the I.M. when Hoyt and Vance go there in Chapter 21?
4. Why does Charlotte have such a difficult time calling her mother after the first semester grades are posted?
5. How is the experience alone in the hotel room with Hoyt a turning point in Charlotte's life?
6. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
7. What effect does Adam's story have on Hoyt?
8. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
9. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
10. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)