|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To Charlotte, what does the dancing look like?
(a) An imitation of sex.
(c) A flow of bodies.
(d) The waltz.
2. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) He was selling out.
(b) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(c) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(d) Adam was taking all the blame.
3. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(b) When she and Adam have a fight.
(c) At the beginning of the second semester.
(d) After finals.
4. In Chapter 30, Jojo and Charlotte go to lunch and are discussing his classes. What grade does Jojo receive in his philosophy class?
5. Why does Charlotte say she cannot go back to Adam's apartment after the meeting of the Millennial Mutants?
(a) She has to study.
(b) She does not like him.
(c) She has to do her laundry.
(d) She has a class.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
2. What does Charlotte want the others at Mr. Rayon to see?
3. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
4. Where is the fraternity formal being held?
5. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
Short Essay Questions
1. What two types of toasts does Vance make at the formal dinner?
2. What turn of events occurs that leads Mr. Quat to drop the plagiarism case?
3. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
4. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
5. How is the experience alone in the hotel room with Hoyt a turning point in Charlotte's life?
6. What is the reaction of Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole when Charlotte walks out of the bathroom in her dress?
7. When Adam begins begging Mr. Quat not to take action on the plagiarism issue, what is his response?
8. During the car ride to Washington D.C., what is the one thing that makes Charlotte feel a little more comfortable?
9. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
10. Why does Charlotte have such a difficult time calling her mother after the first semester grades are posted?
This section contains 893 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)