|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
(a) He is nervous of large crowds.
(b) He needs to study.
(c) Others will questions his sexuality.
(d) His religion disapproves of homosexuality.
2. In Chapter 21, what is Hoyt concerned about regarding graduation and getting a job?
(a) Leaving his friends.
(b) Leaving Charlotte.
(c) His transcript.
(d) Making enough money.
3. Charlotte's grades put her in what academic standing with the college?
(b) Good standing.
(c) Honor roll.
(d) Academic probation.
4. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
5. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
(a) On the floor.
(b) On the futon.
(c) At his neighbor's apartment.
(d) In bed with Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
2. As Charlotte holds Adam and thinks about the situation, how is Adam described?
3. Who invites Charlotte over to talk while she is home on break?
4. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
5. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charlotte have such a difficult time calling her mother after the first semester grades are posted?
2. During the meeting with Adam and Mr. Quat, how does Adam approach the issues of Jojo's paper?
3. Why is Charlotte feeling guilty during Mr. Sterling's class?
4. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
5. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
6. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
7. What point does Coach Roth bring to Adam's attention during their meeting about Jojo?
8. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
9. With whom does Charlotte seek comfort after the Christmas break?
10. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)