|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Holt walks through campus ranting over the meeting with Mr. Quat, why is he not worried about others thinking he is talking to himself?
(a) He is too upset to care.
(b) He is ranting in his head.
(c) He always talks to himself and others are used to it.
(d) They will think he is on a cell phone.
2. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
3. What does Charlotte want the others at Mr. Rayon to see?
(a) The truth about Hoyt.
(b) Her with Adam.
(c) Her new clothes.
(d) Her in animated conversation.
4. What is Charlotte's response when the Trolls ask about her weekend?
5. What is the fundamental assumption of the Millennial Mutants regarding college professors?
(a) The position is the epitome of learning.
(b) The position should hold a place of honor.
(c) The position is too humble and self-effacing for words.
(d) The position is far beneath the Millennial Mutants.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what is Hoyt concerned about regarding graduation and getting a job?
2. Who does Charlotte room with at the hotel?
3. What does Charlotte do when she thinks Hoyt is not paying her enough attention?
4. What do the others do when they think Charlotte is passed out?
5. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Charlotte have such a difficult time calling her mother after the first semester grades are posted?
2. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
3. What turn of events occurs that leads Mr. Quat to drop the plagiarism case?
4. What occurs at the I.M. when Hoyt and Vance go there in Chapter 21?
5. What is the reaction of Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole when Charlotte walks out of the bathroom in her dress?
6. When Adam begins begging Mr. Quat not to take action on the plagiarism issue, what is his response?
7. Why does Charlotte wish Bettina and Mimi were at the basketball game?
8. Once back at school, in Chapter 28, how does Charlotte deal with her situation?
9. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
10. What effect does Adam's story have on Hoyt?
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)