|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
(a) His religion disapproves of homosexuality.
(b) He needs to study.
(c) He is nervous of large crowds.
(d) Others will questions his sexuality.
2. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(a) When she and Adam have a fight.
(c) At the beginning of the second semester.
(d) After finals.
3. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(b) A boutique.
(c) Her friend Mimi.
(d) She made it herself.
4. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
5. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
(b) Takes a shower.
(c) Calls Charlotte.
(d) Watches TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Charlotte holds Adam and thinks about the situation, how is Adam described?
2. When Hoyt and Charlotte are back in the hotel room, why does she say nothing as he undresses her?
3. What is the fundamental assumption of the Millennial Mutants regarding college professors?
4. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
5. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlotte sitting behind the Dupont bench at midcourt at the basketball tournament?
2. Rather than talking to Miss Pennington or Laurie, where does Charlotte go during Christmas break?
3. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
4. When Adam begins begging Mr. Quat not to take action on the plagiarism issue, what is his response?
5. What two types of toasts does Vance make at the formal dinner?
6. What point does Coach Roth bring to Adam's attention during their meeting about Jojo?
7. When Charlotte's family picks her up for Christmas break, why do their questions make her nervous?
8. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
9. How is the experience alone in the hotel room with Hoyt a turning point in Charlotte's life?
10. Why is Charlotte feeling guilty during Mr. Sterling's class?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)