|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the end of the book, Charlotte is well known. How does she feel about the attention?
(a) She still feels alone.
(b) She will get used to it.
(c) She basks in it.
(d) She never wanted so much attention.
2. When Jojo asks a groupie named Marilyn why she dotes on the team members, what is her response?
(a) She is looking for a good guy to marry.
(b) He is a star.
(c) She finds him attractive.
(d) There is nothing else to do.
3. How does Charlotte feel about spending time with intellectuals?
(a) She enjoys it.
(b) She finds it embarrassing.
(c) She finds it boring.
(d) She knows she is smarter than them.
4. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
(a) Her mother has strong feelings about sex.
(b) She would not understand.
(c) They do not have a good relationship.
(d) Her mother would make her quit school.
5. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
(a) They will need to see his transcripts.
(b) They have reconsidered the starting salary.
(c) They will not be offering him the job.
(d) They are excited for him to start.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
2. When does the final chapter begin?
3. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
4. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
5. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
2. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
3. Why is Charlotte feeling guilty during Mr. Sterling's class?
4. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
5. Why doesn't Charlotte's mother believe her when she says the reason for her poor grades is a boyfriend?
6. Why does Charlotte wish Bettina and Mimi were at the basketball game?
7. What is the reaction of Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole when Charlotte walks out of the bathroom in her dress?
8. During a meeting of the Millennial Mutants, why is it important for Adam to trump Greg?
9. Rather than talking to Miss Pennington or Laurie, where does Charlotte go during Christmas break?
10. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
This section contains 883 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)