|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Hoyt respond when Charlotte tell him she does not want to have sex with him?
(a) He refuses to stop.
(b) He calls her a tease.
(c) He says he wants to make love.
(d) He leaves.
2. Who comes into the room after Hoyt and Charlotte have sex?
(a) Vance and Nicole.
(b) Julian and Gloria.
(c) Vance and Gloria.
(d) Nicole and Gloria.
3. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
4. How does Charlotte feel about spending time with intellectuals?
(a) She knows she is smarter than them.
(b) She finds it embarrassing.
(c) She enjoys it.
(d) She finds it boring.
5. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
(a) Mr. Rayon.
(b) Little Yard.
(c) Saint Ray.
(d) The Grove.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
2. What does Charlotte do when she thinks Hoyt is not paying her enough attention?
3. When Hoyt and Charlotte are back in the hotel room, why does she say nothing as he undresses her?
4. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
5. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)