|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, how long does Jojo play before being benched?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 5 minutes.
2. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
3. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
(a) Pulls him from the game.
(b) Puts him back in the starting position.
(c) Apologizes for being so hard.
(d) Gives him a pep talk about being second string.
4. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
5. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
(a) It is modern and sophisticated.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is bright and loud.
(d) It is fancy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
2. How does Charlotte thank Adam for walking with her to Saint Ray house?
3. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
4. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
5. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly after seeing her walking back to the dorm the next morning?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
2. Why does Jojo feel his purpose in life has been deleted?
3. Why is Charlotte hesitant to fall in love with Adam?
4. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
5. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
6. Why is Jojo demoted to second string during basketball practice?
7. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
8. What is the significance of Charlotte using a fake ID to get into a bar?
9. What is Adam's story idea that he pitches for Dupont's alternative paper "The Wave"?
10. What is Mr. Quat's reaction to the paper handed in by Jojo?
This section contains 835 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)