|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
2. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(d) Social ability.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) A bloody nose.
(b) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(c) The girls in the hall fighting.
(d) Beverly crawling on the floor.
4. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
(a) Saint Ray house.
(c) The library.
(d) The Grove.
5. What county does the main character of this story come from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
2. What honor is Adam working toward?
3. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
4. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
5. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
2. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot talk to her parents about what is actually going on at Dupont?
3. What is Coach Roth's concern with Jojo taking advanced courses?
4. What is the confrontation between Jojo and Adam about the paper?
5. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
6. Why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
7. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
8. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
9. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
10. How does Charlotte feel about the discussion with the Millennial Mutants?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)