|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To learn from others.
(b) To become famous.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To play basketball.
2. What is the name of the intellectual group Adam invites Charlotte to?
(a) Millennial Minds.
(b) Philosophical Four.
(c) Millennial Mutants.
(d) Curious Creatures.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
(a) The paper is incomplete.
(b) Adam uses too many big words.
(c) The paper is not proofread.
(d) The paper is perfect.
4. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
(a) Becoming a basketball player.
(b) Understanding women.
(c) Getting good grades.
(d) Building muscles.
5. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(b) He receives an F and a violation.
(c) He runs out of the room.
(d) He drops out of the class.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor does Charlotte receive upon graduating high school?
2. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
3. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
4. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
5. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel during lunch with Jojo in Chapter 7?
2. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
3. What are some of Charlotte's concerns about going to the frat party with Bettina and Mimi?
4. What does Charlotte find astonishing about her advanced French class?
5. What is the promise Miss Pennington asks Charlotte to make her?
6. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
7. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
8. What is the confrontation between Jojo and Adam about the paper?
9. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
10. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot talk to her parents about what is actually going on at Dupont?
This section contains 867 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)