|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To play basketball.
(b) To become famous.
(c) To learn from others.
(d) To get an education.
2. What sport is being played at the beginning of Chapter 2?
3. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
(a) Getting good grades.
(b) Understanding women.
(c) Becoming a basketball player.
(d) Building muscles.
4. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
(b) To make them mad.
(c) To distract them.
(d) Players are mean.
5. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
2. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
3. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
4. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
5. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are some of Charlotte's concerns about going to the frat party with Bettina and Mimi?
2. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
3. Why does Jojo feel his purpose in life has been deleted?
4. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
5. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
6. What is Adam's story idea that he pitches for Dupont's alternative paper "The Wave"?
7. Why does Jojo think he deserves a break regarding his studies?
8. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
9. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
10. In the game against Cincinnati, why is Jojo's game off?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)