|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What alumnus of Dupont brings his family to the football game?
(a) Congers Miller.
(b) Archer Miles.
(c) Mr. Quat.
(d) Mr. Sterling.
2. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Makes him run laps.
(b) Kicks him out of practice.
(c) Promotes him to captain.
(d) Demotes him to second string.
3. What sport is being played at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
(a) Lie if anyone asks about the paper.
(b) Rewrite the paper.
(c) Review the paper so Jojo understands it.
(d) Use smaller words.
5. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
2. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
3. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
4. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
5. What is Coach Roth's reaction to Jojo's request?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hoyt come to receive a partial scholarship based on his "deserving poor" status?
2. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
3. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly's attitude toward her?
4. Why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
5. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
6. What is Mr. Quat's reaction to the paper handed in by Jojo?
7. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
8. What is Adam's story idea that he pitches for Dupont's alternative paper "The Wave"?
9. What does Charlotte find astonishing about her advanced French class?
10. As Hoyt looks at himself in the mirror, how does he see himself?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)