|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(b) He runs out of the room.
(c) He drops out of the class.
(d) He receives an F and a violation.
2. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
3. In Chapter 14, it is noted that historically leaders were warriors; however, the players on the basketball team are compared to what?
4. What alumnus of Dupont brings his family to the football game?
(a) Mr. Quat.
(b) Mr. Sterling.
(c) Congers Miller.
(d) Archer Miles.
5. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
(a) Becoming a basketball player.
(b) Building muscles.
(c) Getting good grades.
(d) Understanding women.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
2. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
3. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
4. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
5. What does Charlotte begin to understand during lunch in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Jojo and Charlotte discuss over lunch in Chapter 21?
2. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly's attitude toward her?
3. Why is Jojo demoted to second string during basketball practice?
4. Why is Charlotte sitting behind the Dupont bench at midcourt at the basketball tournament?
5. What is the Lounge Committee and why are they meeting in Charlotte's room at the beginning of Chapter 22?
6. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
7. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
8. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
9. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
10. In the game against Cincinnati, why is Jojo's game off?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)