|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
(a) Dressing up to look older.
(b) By flirting with the guys at the door.
(c) With fake IDs.
(d) Through a window.
2. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
3. In Chapter 10, why is Charlotte worried about going to the frat party?
(a) She has nothing to wear.
(b) She has never been to a party.
(c) She feels unpopular.
(d) Because of the presence of alcohol.
4. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Ignore the others.
(b) Put her arm around Adam.
(c) Leave with the other group.
(d) Stand up for herself.
5. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
2. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
3. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
4. What is Adam's idea for a news story?
5. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
2. Why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
3. What is the promise Miss Pennington asks Charlotte to make her?
4. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
5. What is Coach Roth's concern with Jojo taking advanced courses?
6. What is Mr. Quat's reaction to the paper handed in by Jojo?
7. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
8. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot talk to her parents about what is actually going on at Dupont?
9. As Hoyt looks at himself in the mirror, how does he see himself?
10. Why is Jojo demoted to second string during basketball practice?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)