|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Adam's plan when he approaches Hoyt and Vance in Mr. Rayon?
(a) Become friends.
(b) Gather information for a story.
(c) Get into a fight.
(d) Become their tutor.
2. What is the true reason Charlotte does not want Adam to come into Saint Ray house?
(a) Adam might think he is her boyfriend.
(b) She does not want to be seen with a dork.
(c) She was only running in for a minute.
(d) She really does not like Adam.
3. What does Charlotte lie to Adam about?
(a) Going to Saint Ray house.
(b) Her relationships.
(c) Her time at the tailgate party.
(d) Her jeans being new.
4. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Dupont Times.
(b) The Wave.
(c) The Flame.
(d) The College Ledger.
5. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To become famous.
(b) To play basketball.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To learn from others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
2. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
3. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
4. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
5. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Mr. Quat's reaction to the paper handed in by Jojo?
2. What two types of toasts does Vance make at the formal dinner?
3. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
4. While Charlotte is staying at Adams house, what does he do for her to keep he spirits up and continue going to class?
5. What is the Lounge Committee and why are they meeting in Charlotte's room at the beginning of Chapter 22?
6. When Adam begins begging Mr. Quat not to take action on the plagiarism issue, what is his response?
7. What is the significance of Charlotte using a fake ID to get into a bar?
8. What is Charlotte's experience like back in the room with Hoyt?
9. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly's attitude toward her?
10. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
This section contains 875 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)