|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She is becoming popular.
(b) She is now hated.
(c) She is very naive.
(d) She does not like parties.
2. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(b) The girls in the hall fighting.
(c) Beverly crawling on the floor.
(d) A bloody nose.
3. On Charlotte's first night at Edgerton House, what does she awake to in the middle of the night?
(a) A fight.
(c) A party.
(d) A fire.
4. How does Charlotte thank Adam for walking with her to Saint Ray house?
(a) With a hand shake.
(b) With a hug.
(c) With a kiss on the cheek.
(d) By accepting a date with him.
5. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
2. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
3. What is Laurie's advice to Charlotte during the phone call?
4. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
5. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
2. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
3. What does Charlotte find astonishing about her advanced French class?
4. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
5. Why is Jojo demoted to second string during basketball practice?
6. Why is Charlotte hesitant to fall in love with Adam?
7. How does Hoyt come to receive a partial scholarship based on his "deserving poor" status?
8. What is Adam's story idea that he pitches for Dupont's alternative paper "The Wave"?
9. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot talk to her parents about what is actually going on at Dupont?
10. How does Charlotte feel about the discussion with the Millennial Mutants?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)