|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) The girls in the hall fighting.
(b) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(c) A bloody nose.
(d) Beverly crawling on the floor.
2. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
(a) Review the paper so Jojo understands it.
(b) Use smaller words.
(c) Lie if anyone asks about the paper.
(d) Rewrite the paper.
3. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(d) Social ability.
4. What is one of Adam's jobs at Dupont?
(b) Kitchen staff.
(c) Library aid.
(d) Sales clerk.
5. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
(a) To get away.
(b) To find boyfriends.
(c) To drink.
(d) To dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
2. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
3. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
4. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
5. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
Short Essay Questions
1. During a meeting of the Millennial Mutants, why is it important for Adam to trump Greg?
2. Why is Charlotte confused about her feelings toward Adam?
3. As Hoyt looks at himself in the mirror, how does he see himself?
4. Why is Charlotte acting overly animated when she and Adam go to Mr. Rayon for breakfast?
5. What does Charlotte realize when she returns to the dorm rooms after the formal?
6. How do the frat boys from Saint Rays interrupt the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day demonstration?
7. What is the tone of the meeting between the president of Dupont, Mr. Quat, and Coach Roth while disusing the issue of Jojo's paper?
8. What is the significance of Charlotte using a fake ID to get into a bar?
9. Why is Charlotte feeling guilty during Mr. Sterling's class?
10. What is Mr. Quat's reaction to the paper handed in by Jojo?
This section contains 954 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)