|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
2. What is significant about Charlotte's professor Mr. Sterling?
(a) He did not graduate high school.
(b) He is the dean of students.
(c) He is her uncle.
(d) He is a Nobel Prize winner.
3. What is Adam's plan when he approaches Hoyt and Vance in Mr. Rayon?
(a) Get into a fight.
(b) Become friends.
(c) Gather information for a story.
(d) Become their tutor.
4. Where does Charlotte go to feel less pathetic about being alone?
(a) The park.
(b) The library.
(c) Her dorm room.
(d) The cafeteria.
5. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What honor is Adam working toward?
2. In addition of Adam, what other boy is Charlotte seeing at this time?
3. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt uses her name when saying goodbye?
4. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
5. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
2. After the formal, what are Charlotte's feelings about going back to the room alone with Hoyt?
3. Why is Charlotte hesitant to fall in love with Adam?
4. As Hoyt looks at himself in the mirror, how does he see himself?
5. What two types of toasts does Vance make at the formal dinner?
6. During a meeting of the Millennial Mutants, why is it important for Adam to trump Greg?
7. When Charlotte's family picks her up for Christmas break, why do their questions make her nervous?
8. With whom does Charlotte seek comfort after the Christmas break?
9. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
10. Once back at school, in Chapter 28, how does Charlotte deal with her situation?
This section contains 815 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)