|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She likes his friend.
(b) She moves.
(c) She finds a different boyfriend.
(d) She thinks he is a player.
2. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
(a) He is the star player.
(b) He feels entitled.
(c) He knows he is smart.
(d) He has had an attitude change.
3. Why does Charlotte refuse to dance?
(a) She thinks Hoyt is ugly.
(b) She does not know how.
(c) She thinks it is too sexual.
(d) She would rather just drink.
4. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
(a) Becoming a basketball player.
(b) Getting good grades.
(c) Building muscles.
(d) Understanding women.
5. What is Adam's idea for a news story?
(a) About the governor.
(b) About the new library.
(c) About the fraternities.
(d) About drugs on campus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
2. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
3. What honor is Adam working toward?
4. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
5. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
2. How does Charlotte feel during lunch with Jojo in Chapter 7?
3. Why does Jojo think he deserves a break regarding his studies?
4. Why is Charlotte hesitant to fall in love with Adam?
5. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
6. What are some of Charlotte's concerns about going to the frat party with Bettina and Mimi?
7. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
8. What is Coach Roth's concern with Jojo taking advanced courses?
9. Why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
10. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly's attitude toward her?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)