|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
(a) To get away.
(b) To drink.
(c) To find boyfriends.
(d) To dance.
2. In Chapter 14, it is noted that historically leaders were warriors; however, the players on the basketball team are compared to what?
3. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Put her arm around Adam.
(b) Stand up for herself.
(c) Leave with the other group.
(d) Ignore the others.
4. What honor does Charlotte receive upon graduating high school?
(d) Honor Roll.
5. In Chapter 13, where does the drunken Beverly insist Charlotte take her?
(b) To her boyfriend's house.
(c) Saint Ray.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band do the characters in the beginning of the Prologue go to see?
2. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
3. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
4. What does Charlotte lie to Adam about?
5. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
2. What is Adam's story idea that he pitches for Dupont's alternative paper "The Wave"?
3. How does Charlotte feel during lunch with Jojo in Chapter 7?
4. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly's attitude toward her?
5. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot talk to her parents about what is actually going on at Dupont?
6. How does Hoyt come to receive a partial scholarship based on his "deserving poor" status?
7. Why is Charlotte's class with Mr. Sterling so exciting to her?
8. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
9. In the game against Cincinnati, why is Jojo's game off?
10. What are some of Charlotte's concerns about going to the frat party with Bettina and Mimi?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)