|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
2. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Wave.
(b) The Flame.
(c) The Dupont Times.
(d) The College Ledger.
3. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
(a) Dressing up to look older.
(b) With fake IDs.
(c) By flirting with the guys at the door.
(d) Through a window.
4. Who beats up the bodyguard in the Grove?
(a) Julian and Vance.
(b) Julian and Hoyt.
(c) Hoyt and Vance.
(d) Jojo and Vance.
5. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
(a) Hoyt wins.
(b) Harrison wins.
(c) Campus police break it up.
(d) Charlotte leaves the party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
2. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
3. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
4. How does Charlotte thank Adam for walking with her to Saint Ray house?
5. What band do the characters in the beginning of the Prologue go to see?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
2. Why does Jojo think he deserves a break regarding his studies?
3. What is Adam's story idea that he pitches for Dupont's alternative paper "The Wave"?
4. Why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
5. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
6. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
7. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
8. What is the significance of the jeans Charlotte wears to Saint Ray house when she thanks Hoyt for standing up for her at the tailgating party?
9. How does Charlotte feel about the discussion with the Millennial Mutants?
10. Why does Jojo feel his purpose in life has been deleted?
This section contains 788 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)