|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 10 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 3 hours.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 18, why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
(a) He wants to ask her to tutor some of his students.
(b) He just wants to talk.
(c) He has questions about her paper.
(d) He feels the class was too difficult for her.
3. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
(a) Adam uses too many big words.
(b) The paper is perfect.
(c) The paper is not proofread.
(d) The paper is incomplete.
4. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
5. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She is becoming popular.
(b) She does not like parties.
(c) She is now hated.
(d) She is very naive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
2. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
3. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
4. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
5. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the jeans Charlotte wears to Saint Ray house when she thanks Hoyt for standing up for her at the tailgating party?
2. How does Hoyt come to receive a partial scholarship based on his "deserving poor" status?
3. In the game against Cincinnati, why is Jojo's game off?
4. What is the confrontation between Jojo and Adam about the paper?
5. What is Coach Roth's concern with Jojo taking advanced courses?
6. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
7. How does Charlotte feel about the discussion with the Millennial Mutants?
8. Why does Jojo think he deserves a break regarding his studies?
9. What does Charlotte find astonishing about her advanced French class?
10. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
This section contains 808 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)