|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly after seeing her walking back to the dorm the next morning?
(a) She feels happy.
(b) She feels nothing.
(c) She feels envy.
(d) She feels sympathy.
2. What honor does Charlotte receive upon graduating high school?
(d) Honor Roll.
3. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
4. What sport is being played at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
(a) 6 feet 10 inches.
(b) 6 feet 7 inches.
(c) 6 feet.
(d) 5 feet 10 inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
2. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt uses her name when saying goodbye?
3. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
4. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
5. What is Laurie's advice to Charlotte during the phone call?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of the jeans Charlotte wears to Saint Ray house when she thanks Hoyt for standing up for her at the tailgating party?
2. Why is Charlotte hesitant to fall in love with Adam?
3. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
4. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
5. In the game against Cincinnati, why is Jojo's game off?
6. What does Charlotte find astonishing about her advanced French class?
7. When Adam walks Charlotte to Saint Ray house, why is he so interested in going in with her?
8. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
9. As Hoyt looks at himself in the mirror, how does he see himself?
10. What are some of Charlotte's concerns about going to the frat party with Bettina and Mimi?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)