|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
(a) To drink.
(b) To find boyfriends.
(c) To dance.
(d) To get away.
2. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
3. What is Coach Roth's reaction to Jojo's request?
(a) He is encouraging.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He does not understand.
(d) He kicks Jojo off the team.
4. What is the true reason Charlotte does not want Adam to come into Saint Ray house?
(a) She was only running in for a minute.
(b) Adam might think he is her boyfriend.
(c) She does not want to be seen with a dork.
(d) She really does not like Adam.
5. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
2. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
3. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
4. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
5. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Charlotte hesitant to fall in love with Adam?
2. How does Charlotte feel during lunch with Jojo in Chapter 7?
3. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
4. What is the promise Miss Pennington asks Charlotte to make her?
5. Why does Jojo think he deserves a break regarding his studies?
6. What is Mr. Quat's reaction to the paper handed in by Jojo?
7. How does Charlotte feel about the discussion with the Millennial Mutants?
8. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
9. What is the significance of Charlotte using a fake ID to get into a bar?
10. Why is Archer Miles disappointed about the tailgate party?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)