|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
(b) Saint Ray house.
(c) The Grove.
(d) The library.
2. How is the area around the college described?
(c) Middle class.
3. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt uses her name when saying goodbye?
4. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He receives an F and a violation.
(b) He runs out of the room.
(c) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(d) He drops out of the class.
5. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
2. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
3. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
4. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
5. During the phone call to Laurie, why does Charlotte stop listening?
Short Essay Questions
1. In the game against Cincinnati, why is Jojo's game off?
2. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
3. What is the significance of Charlotte using a fake ID to get into a bar?
4. Why is Charlotte's class with Mr. Sterling so exciting to her?
5. Why does Jojo think he deserves a break regarding his studies?
6. Why is Adam steadfast about working out?
7. What is Coach Roth's concern with Jojo taking advanced courses?
8. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot talk to her parents about what is actually going on at Dupont?
9. Why does Beverly wake Charlotte up in the middle of the night?
10. What is the significance of the jeans Charlotte wears to Saint Ray house when she thanks Hoyt for standing up for her at the tailgating party?
This section contains 799 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)