|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
(a) Large screen TV.
2. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
3. In addition of Adam, what other boy is Charlotte seeing at this time?
4. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Dupont Times.
(b) The Wave.
(c) The College Ledger.
(d) The Flame.
5. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
(a) Because it is 2 a.m. in the morning.
(b) Because she did not say hi.
(c) Because she has a cell phone.
(d) Because of her bad language.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
2. What does Mr. Sterling encourage Charlotte to do?
3. What does Charlotte lie to Adam about?
4. What is Adam's plan when he approaches Hoyt and Vance in Mr. Rayon?
5. Why do the other players tease Charles in the locker room?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the significance of Charlotte using a fake ID to get into a bar?
2. How does Hoyt come to receive a partial scholarship based on his "deserving poor" status?
3. Why is Charlotte's class with Mr. Sterling so exciting to her?
4. Why is Charlotte excited when Hoyt says her name when they say goodbye?
5. What is the significance of the jeans Charlotte wears to Saint Ray house when she thanks Hoyt for standing up for her at the tailgating party?
6. What does Charlotte find astonishing about her advanced French class?
7. When Charlotte first meets her roommate, what difference is apparent?
8. Why were many fans excited to watch the pick-up basketball game?
9. How is Charlotte's social status different than she expected after the frat party?
10. Why does Jojo feel his purpose in life has been deleted?
This section contains 826 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)