|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
(a) Jojo and Adam should be punished.
(b) Adam helped Jojo cheat.
(c) Jojo wrote the paper with some help from Adam.
(d) There should be no punishment since no one can prove they cheated.
2. At the beginning of dinner, who makes a speech?
3. When Hoyt and Charlotte are back in the hotel room, why does she say nothing as he undresses her?
(a) Because she decides to leave the room instead.
(b) She would seem prudish.
(c) She wants to have sex with Hoyt.
(d) She is too drunk.
4. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Write a paper for him.
(c) Testify regarding his cheating.
(d) Tutor him.
5. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
(a) She has nowhere to go.
(b) She is happy at the college.
(c) She can have any boy.
(d) She is now popular.
6. Who is Adam's source at Saint Ray house for his story?
7. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
8. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
(a) He thinks Adam is a homosexual.
(b) He is proud.
(c) He is disappointed.
(d) He thinks Adam showed courage.
9. Where is the fraternity formal being held?
(a) New York City.
(b) Saint Ray house.
(c) Dupont house.
(d) Washington, D.C.
10. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
(a) She should have stayed at Adam's.
(b) She is no longer intimidated by Beverly.
(c) Beverly is a drunk.
(d) She needs a new roommate.
11. When Jojo asks a groupie named Marilyn why she dotes on the team members, what is her response?
(a) She is looking for a good guy to marry.
(b) There is nothing else to do.
(c) He is a star.
(d) She finds him attractive.
12. Why does Charlotte say she cannot go back to Adam's apartment after the meeting of the Millennial Mutants?
(a) She has to study.
(b) She has to do her laundry.
(c) She has a class.
(d) She does not like him.
13. What event do Hoyt, Julian, and Vance discuss in the library of Saint Ray House?
(a) Stand Up Straight for Gay Day.
(b) The Spring Formal.
14. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
(a) The family's car broke down.
(b) She is too ashamed.
(c) She has finals to study for.
(d) It is not financially feasible.
15. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
(a) Rum and soda.
(c) Orange juice and vodka.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Hoyt walks up to Mr. Rayon, what does he notice that seems odd to him?
2. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
3. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
4. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
5. As Charlotte leaves Adam's apartment, what is Adam busy doing?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)