|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlotte embarrassed when Adam drops her off to class?
(a) He mouths "I love you honey."
(b) She trips.
(c) She is with a dork.
(d) He kisses her.
2. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
(b) Soft core.
(c) Out of control.
(d) Hard core.
3. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
4. Who comes into the room after Hoyt and Charlotte have sex?
(a) Julian and Gloria.
(b) Vance and Gloria.
(c) Vance and Nicole.
(d) Nicole and Gloria.
5. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is tired from the trip.
(c) She is annoyed at her family.
(d) She is hung over from a party the night before.
6. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) Adam was taking all the blame.
(b) He was selling out.
(c) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(d) He was doing Jojo a favor.
7. What is the fundamental assumption of the Millennial Mutants regarding college professors?
(a) The position is far beneath the Millennial Mutants.
(b) The position is too humble and self-effacing for words.
(c) The position should hold a place of honor.
(d) The position is the epitome of learning.
8. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
(a) He does not look at Charlotte.
(b) He starts drinking.
(c) He tells Charlotte he loves her.
(d) He falls asleep.
9. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
(a) Prison-bound citizens.
(b) Personal computer.
(c) Politically correct.
(d) Progressive causes.
10. What is Charlotte's reaction after the two have sex?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She feels she loves Hoyt.
(c) She is very upset.
(d) She is happy.
11. What do the others do when they think Charlotte is passed out?
(a) Go to sleep.
(b) Make fun of her.
(c) Have a loud party in the room.
(d) Discuss the experience.
12. As Charlotte returns to the college and her own dorm room, how is she feeling?
(c) Like a new person.
13. What does Adam tell Charlotte to try to make her feel better?
(a) She is unique.
(b) She is smart.
(c) She is pretty.
(d) She is funny.
14. What is Charlotte's response when the Trolls ask about her weekend?
15. When Hoyt and Charlotte are back in the hotel room, why does she say nothing as he undresses her?
(a) She would seem prudish.
(b) She is too drunk.
(c) She wants to have sex with Hoyt.
(d) Because she decides to leave the room instead.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
2. How is the room for the formal decorated?
3. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
4. How does Charlotte feel about spending time with intellectuals?
5. What is Hoyt's starting salary for the job Rachel offers him?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)