|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is tired from the trip.
(c) She is annoyed at her family.
(d) She is hung over from a party the night before.
2. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
(a) They are both good men.
(b) They are good friends.
(c) They have the students' interests in mind.
(d) They are the worst extremists on campus.
3. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
(a) Invite his parents.
(b) Pull a prank.
(c) Invite Charlotte.
(d) Wear khaki shorts.
4. In Chapter 30, Jojo and Charlotte go to lunch and are discussing his classes. What grade does Jojo receive in his philosophy class?
5. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
6. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
(a) They will need to see his transcripts.
(b) They are excited for him to start.
(c) They have reconsidered the starting salary.
(d) They will not be offering him the job.
7. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
(a) She is overdressed.
(b) She does not know anyone.
(c) She does not understand the others' jokes.
(d) She is underdressed.
8. What is Hoyt's starting salary for the job Rachel offers him?
9. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(b) He was selling out.
(c) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(d) Adam was taking all the blame.
10. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
(a) She should have stayed at Adam's.
(b) Beverly is a drunk.
(c) She is no longer intimidated by Beverly.
(d) She needs a new roommate.
11. What is the new angle Adam wants to take with the governor's story?
(a) He wants to drop the story.
(b) A student was bribed.
(c) The governor is a homosexual.
(d) The governor was set up.
12. What is Charlotte's response when the Trolls ask about her weekend?
13. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(c) Frat whores.
14. What does Adam do for Charlotte while she is away at her final exam?
(a) Makes her diner.
(b) Buys her roses.
(c) Cleans the apartment.
(d) Moves her things into the apartment.
15. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
(a) Jojo and Adam should be punished.
(b) Jojo wrote the paper with some help from Adam.
(c) There should be no punishment since no one can prove they cheated.
(d) Adam helped Jojo cheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
2. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
3. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
4. Why does Charlotte say she cannot go back to Adam's apartment after the meeting of the Millennial Mutants?
5. Why does Charlotte dread going back to her own dorm room?
This section contains 588 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)