|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(b) Helping a friend.
(c) Avoiding being beat up.
(d) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
2. Why does Charlotte say she cannot go back to Adam's apartment after the meeting of the Millennial Mutants?
(a) She has to study.
(b) She has to do her laundry.
(c) She has a class.
(d) She does not like him.
3. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(a) After finals.
(b) When she and Adam have a fight.
(d) At the beginning of the second semester.
4. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
(b) Her father.
(c) Miss Pennington.
(d) Mrs. Thoms.
5. Why is Charlotte embarrassed when Adam drops her off to class?
(a) She trips.
(b) She is with a dork.
(c) He mouths "I love you honey."
(d) He kisses her.
6. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to show off.
(b) He likes to hear himself talk.
(c) He wants to trump Greg.
(d) He wants to contribute.
7. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
(a) They are both good men.
(b) They are good friends.
(c) They are the worst extremists on campus.
(d) They have the students' interests in mind.
8. Why does President Cutler take Coach Roth's side regarding academic issues of athletes?
(a) President Cutler and Coach Roth are best friends.
(b) The team makes a lot of money for the college.
(c) Mr. Quat allows cheating.
(d) Coach Roth has the students' academics in mind.
9. By the end of the book, Charlotte is well known. How does she feel about the attention?
(a) She never wanted so much attention.
(b) She basks in it.
(c) She will get used to it.
(d) She still feels alone.
10. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
(a) Invite Charlotte.
(b) Pull a prank.
(c) Wear khaki shorts.
(d) Invite his parents.
11. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
(a) She is overdressed.
(b) She does not understand the others' jokes.
(c) She is underdressed.
(d) She does not know anyone.
12. What is Hoyt's starting salary for the job Rachel offers him?
13. Who does Charlotte room with at the hotel?
(a) Only Hoyt.
(b) Hoyt, Vance, and Crissy.
(c) Hoyt, Julian, and Nicole.
(d) Nicole and Crissy.
14. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
(a) She should have stayed at Adam's.
(b) She needs a new roommate.
(c) Beverly is a drunk.
(d) She is no longer intimidated by Beverly.
15. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
(a) Go on a date.
(b) Write a paper for him.
(c) Testify regarding his cheating.
(d) Tutor him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
2. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
3. At what hotel is the formal being held?
4. Who is Adam's source at Saint Ray house for his story?
5. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)