|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(b) Adam was taking all the blame.
(c) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(d) He was selling out.
2. Where is Charlotte sitting at the basketball tournament?
(b) The nosebleed section.
(c) At Dupont's basket.
(d) In from of her TV.
3. What is Charlotte losing in her pursuit of popularity?
(a) Identity of intelligence.
(b) Her self-esteem.
(c) Her friends.
(d) Her family.
4. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
(a) His religion disapproves of homosexuality.
(b) He is nervous of large crowds.
(c) Others will questions his sexuality.
(d) He needs to study.
5. How does Charlotte feel about spending time with intellectuals?
(a) She knows she is smarter than them.
(b) She enjoys it.
(c) She finds it boring.
(d) She finds it embarrassing.
6. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They idolize him more.
(c) They feel sorry for him.
(d) They hate him.
7. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
(a) On the futon.
(b) At his neighbor's apartment.
(c) On the floor.
(d) In bed with Charlotte.
8. Who comes into the room after Hoyt and Charlotte have sex?
(a) Vance and Gloria.
(b) Vance and Nicole.
(c) Julian and Gloria.
(d) Nicole and Gloria.
9. In Chapter 22, where do Hoyt and Rachel meet to discuss reports from the governor and potential job opportunity?
(a) Little Yard.
(b) Saint Ray House.
(c) Washington, D.C.
(d) Inn at Chester.
10. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(c) Frat whores.
11. As Charlotte leaves Adam's apartment, what is Adam busy doing?
(a) Writing his article.
(b) Making dinner.
(d) Returning phone calls and email.
12. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
13. How does Hoyt respond when Charlotte tell him she does not want to have sex with him?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He says he wants to make love.
(c) He refuses to stop.
(d) He calls her a tease.
14. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
15. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
(a) Calls Charlotte.
(b) Watches TV.
(c) Takes a shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte's grades put her in what academic standing with the college?
2. In Chapter 21, what is Hoyt concerned about regarding graduation and getting a job?
3. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
4. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
5. Where is the fraternity formal being held?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)