|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the fundamental assumption of the Millennial Mutants regarding college professors?
(a) The position should hold a place of honor.
(b) The position is far beneath the Millennial Mutants.
(c) The position is too humble and self-effacing for words.
(d) The position is the epitome of learning.
2. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As a catalyst.
(b) As a tutor.
(c) As a young girl.
(d) As an enemy.
3. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(a) New clothes.
(c) A computer.
(d) A car.
4. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
5. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
(a) Tutor him.
(b) Go on a date.
(c) Write a paper for him.
(d) Testify regarding his cheating.
6. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
(a) Personal computer.
(b) Progressive causes.
(c) Politically correct.
(d) Prison-bound citizens.
7. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
(a) They idolize him more.
(b) They feel sorry for him.
(c) They hate him.
(d) They do not care.
8. Why is Charlotte embarrassed when Adam drops her off to class?
(a) She is with a dork.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He mouths "I love you honey."
(d) She trips.
9. By the end of the book, Charlotte is well known. How does she feel about the attention?
(a) She will get used to it.
(b) She never wanted so much attention.
(c) She still feels alone.
(d) She basks in it.
10. How does Hoyt respond when Charlotte tell him she does not want to have sex with him?
(a) He calls her a tease.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He refuses to stop.
(d) He says he wants to make love.
11. At the beginning of the formal, what does Charlotte do that is uncharacteristic of her?
(a) Flirts with other boys.
(b) Yells at the other girls.
(d) Gets drunk quickly.
12. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) Adam was taking all the blame.
(b) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(c) He was selling out.
(d) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
13. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
14. At the beginning of dinner, who makes a speech?
15. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(a) Frat whores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the fraternity formal being held?
2. What is Charlotte's reaction after the two have sex?
3. What is the new angle Adam wants to take with the governor's story?
4. How does Charlotte feel about sitting at the head of the table?
5. After the meeting of the Millennial Mutants, what does Adam's misinterpretation of Charlotte's happiness lead to?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)