|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Charlotte's response when the Trolls ask about her weekend?
2. As Charlotte leaves Adam's apartment, what is Adam busy doing?
(a) Returning phone calls and email.
(c) Writing his article.
(d) Making dinner.
3. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
4. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
(a) Beverly is a drunk.
(b) She should have stayed at Adam's.
(c) She is no longer intimidated by Beverly.
(d) She needs a new roommate.
5. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(b) Frat whores.
6. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(b) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(c) He was selling out.
(d) Adam was taking all the blame.
7. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
(a) Prison-bound citizens.
(b) Progressive causes.
(c) Politically correct.
(d) Personal computer.
8. What reason does Charlotte give her mother for her poor grades?
(a) She stopped studying.
(b) She tells the truth about the events of the semester.
(c) She got a boyfriend after midterm.
(d) She began partying and drinking.
9. What bank is at Dupont College on a recruiting trip?
(a) Union Bank.
(b) Pierce & Pierce.
(c) Lockhead & Pierce.
(d) First National.
10. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A computer.
(d) A car.
11. In the beginning of Chapter 31, how is Mr. Quat described?
(a) Honest and fair.
(b) Thin and tall.
(c) Mousy looking.
(d) A ball of fat.
12. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(b) Helping a friend.
(c) Avoiding being beat up.
(d) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
13. By the end of the book, who is Charlotte's boyfriend?
14. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
(a) She does not understand the others' jokes.
(b) She is underdressed.
(c) She does not know anyone.
(d) She is overdressed.
15. Why does Charlotte say she cannot go back to Adam's apartment after the meeting of the Millennial Mutants?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She has to study.
(c) She has a class.
(d) She has to do her laundry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte want the others at Mr. Rayon to see?
2. As Holt walks through campus ranting over the meeting with Mr. Quat, why is he not worried about others thinking he is talking to himself?
3. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
4. As Hoyt walks up to Mr. Rayon, what does he notice that seems odd to him?
5. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)