Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
2. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
(a) Pull a prank.
(b) Invite his parents.
(c) Invite Charlotte.
(d) Wear khaki shorts.
3. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
(a) She is underdressed.
(b) She is overdressed.
(c) She does not understand the others' jokes.
(d) She does not know anyone.
4. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
(a) Adam helped Jojo cheat.
(b) There should be no punishment since no one can prove they cheated.
(c) Jojo wrote the paper with some help from Adam.
(d) Jojo and Adam should be punished.
5. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
(a) They hate him.
(b) They feel sorry for him.
(c) They do not care.
(d) They idolize him more.
6. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
(a) They are good friends.
(b) They are both good men.
(c) They are the worst extremists on campus.
(d) They have the students' interests in mind.
7. When does the final chapter begin?
(a) One year in the past.
(b) One month after the story in "The Wave."
(c) The following school year.
(d) Charlotte's first summer home.
8. At what hotel is the formal being held?
(a) Holiday Inn.
(b) Ritz Carlton.
(c) Hyatt Ambassador.
9. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
(a) Progressive causes.
(b) Prison-bound citizens.
(c) Personal computer.
(d) Politically correct.
10. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Calls Charlotte.
(d) Takes a shower.
11. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
12. What does Charlotte want the others at Mr. Rayon to see?
(a) Her with Adam.
(b) The truth about Hoyt.
(c) Her new clothes.
(d) Her in animated conversation.
13. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
(a) He needs to study.
(b) Others will questions his sexuality.
(c) He is nervous of large crowds.
(d) His religion disapproves of homosexuality.
14. As Holt walks through campus ranting over the meeting with Mr. Quat, why is he not worried about others thinking he is talking to himself?
(a) He is too upset to care.
(b) He is ranting in his head.
(c) He always talks to himself and others are used to it.
(d) They will think he is on a cell phone.
15. Who invites Charlotte over to talk while she is home on break?
(a) Miss Pennington.
(c) Mrs. Thoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel about sitting at the head of the table?
2. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
3. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
4. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
5. Why does Charlotte dread going back to her own dorm room?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)