|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 22, where do Hoyt and Rachel meet to discuss reports from the governor and potential job opportunity?
(a) Saint Ray House.
(b) Inn at Chester.
(c) Little Yard.
(d) Washington, D.C.
2. What do the others do when they think Charlotte is passed out?
(a) Have a loud party in the room.
(b) Make fun of her.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Discuss the experience.
3. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
4. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
(a) He tells Charlotte he loves her.
(b) He starts drinking.
(c) He does not look at Charlotte.
(d) He falls asleep.
5. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(b) At the beginning of the second semester.
(c) After finals.
(d) When she and Adam have a fight.
6. What bank is at Dupont College on a recruiting trip?
(a) Union Bank.
(b) Lockhead & Pierce.
(c) Pierce & Pierce.
(d) First National.
7. In Chapter 30, Jojo and Charlotte go to lunch and are discussing his classes. What grade does Jojo receive in his philosophy class?
8. Where is Charlotte sitting at the basketball tournament?
(b) In from of her TV.
(c) At Dupont's basket.
(d) The nosebleed section.
9. What event do Hoyt, Julian, and Vance discuss in the library of Saint Ray House?
(b) Stand Up Straight for Gay Day.
(d) The Spring Formal.
10. Why is Charlotte embarrassed when Adam drops her off to class?
(a) She is with a dork.
(b) She trips.
(c) He kisses her.
(d) He mouths "I love you honey."
11. What is Mr. Quat's decision regarding the plagiarism issue?
(a) He will dismiss the issues.
(b) He will make an example of the boys.
(c) He will file a complaint.
(d) He will allow Jojo to redo the assignment.
12. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
(a) He was blaming it all on Jojo.
(b) Adam was taking all the blame.
(c) He was doing Jojo a favor.
(d) He was selling out.
13. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
14. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
(a) Soft core.
(c) Out of control.
(d) Hard core.
15. What is Charlotte's reaction after the two have sex?
(a) She feels she loves Hoyt.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is very upset.
(d) She falls asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
2. Why does President Cutler take Coach Roth's side regarding academic issues of athletes?
3. What is Charlotte's response when the Trolls ask about her weekend?
4. How is the room for the formal decorated?
5. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)