|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hoyt and Charlotte are back in the hotel room, why does she say nothing as he undresses her?
(a) She wants to have sex with Hoyt.
(b) She would seem prudish.
(c) She is too drunk.
(d) Because she decides to leave the room instead.
2. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
(a) She does not know anyone.
(b) She is underdressed.
(c) She does not understand the others' jokes.
(d) She is overdressed.
3. With whom does Charlotte notices Julian flirting?
(a) I.P.'s date.
(b) Jojo's date.
(c) Vance's date.
(d) Hoyt's date.
4. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As a young girl.
(b) As a tutor.
(c) As a catalyst.
(d) As an enemy.
5. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(a) At the beginning of the second semester.
(c) When she and Adam have a fight.
(d) After finals.
6. Why is Charlotte embarrassed when Adam drops her off to class?
(a) He kisses her.
(b) She trips.
(c) She is with a dork.
(d) He mouths "I love you honey."
7. As Charlotte leaves Adam's apartment, what is Adam busy doing?
(a) Writing his article.
(c) Returning phone calls and email.
(d) Making dinner.
8. In Chapter 22, where do Hoyt and Rachel meet to discuss reports from the governor and potential job opportunity?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Inn at Chester.
(c) Little Yard.
(d) Saint Ray House.
9. How does Charlotte feel about sitting at the head of the table?
10. At what hotel is the formal being held?
(a) Hyatt Ambassador.
(b) Ritz Carlton.
(d) Holiday Inn.
11. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
(a) Tutor him.
(b) Write a paper for him.
(c) Testify regarding his cheating.
(d) Go on a date.
12. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
(a) She has finals to study for.
(b) The family's car broke down.
(c) It is not financially feasible.
(d) She is too ashamed.
13. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
(a) He takes control.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) He begs.
(d) He is going to kick her out.
14. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(a) Avoiding being beat up.
(b) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
(c) Helping a friend.
15. After the meeting of the Millennial Mutants, what does Adam's misinterpretation of Charlotte's happiness lead to?
(a) Adam asks her out on another date.
(b) Adam attempts to kiss her.
(c) Adam thinks Charlotte likes one of his friends.
(d) Adam asks Charlotte to be his girlfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
2. Who does Charlotte room with at the hotel?
3. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
4. What is the new angle Adam wants to take with the governor's story?
5. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)