|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What actions in the room surprise Charlotte as they are getting ready for the formal?
(a) The girls get undressed in front of her.
(b) One couple begins making out.
(c) The others are drinking.
(d) The boys get undressed in front of her.
2. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
3. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(b) She made it herself.
(c) A boutique.
(d) Her friend Mimi.
4. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
5. At an away game in Lexington, with whom does Jojo room?
6. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
(a) Tutor him.
(b) Testify regarding his cheating.
(c) Write a paper for him.
(d) Go on a date.
7. Why does Charlotte dread going back to her own dorm room?
(a) She will have to study.
(b) She will have to call her mother about her grades.
(c) It is a long walk.
(d) She does not want to see Beverly.
8. As Hoyt walks up to Mr. Rayon, what does he notice that seems odd to him?
(a) Newspapers on the ground.
(b) The doors chain locked.
(c) The dean of students staring at him.
(d) A groups of kids standing outside.
9. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
(a) The dean's daughter.
(b) His father.
(d) A lady from Pierce & Pierce.
10. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
(a) She can have any boy.
(b) She is happy at the college.
(c) She is now popular.
(d) She has nowhere to go.
11. What is the new angle Adam wants to take with the governor's story?
(a) The governor is a homosexual.
(b) A student was bribed.
(c) The governor was set up.
(d) He wants to drop the story.
12. Who is Adam's source at Saint Ray house for his story?
13. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
(a) He does not look at Charlotte.
(b) He starts drinking.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He tells Charlotte he loves her.
14. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(a) Frat whores.
15. What is Charlotte losing in her pursuit of popularity?
(a) Her friends.
(b) Identity of intelligence.
(c) Her self-esteem.
(d) Her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
2. By the end of the book, Charlotte is well known. How does she feel about the attention?
3. Why doesn't Charlotte go home for Thanksgiving weekend?
4. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
5. Who does Charlotte room with at the hotel?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)