|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
(a) They are excited for him to start.
(b) They will need to see his transcripts.
(c) They have reconsidered the starting salary.
(d) They will not be offering him the job.
2. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
(a) She is tired from the trip.
(b) She is hung over from a party the night before.
(c) She is annoyed at her family.
(d) She is nervous.
3. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to contribute.
(b) He wants to show off.
(c) He wants to trump Greg.
(d) He likes to hear himself talk.
4. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
(b) Rum and soda.
(c) Orange juice and vodka.
5. In Chapter 30, Jojo and Charlotte go to lunch and are discussing his classes. What grade does Jojo receive in his philosophy class?
6. What is the new angle Adam wants to take with the governor's story?
(a) The governor was set up.
(b) He wants to drop the story.
(c) A student was bribed.
(d) The governor is a homosexual.
7. As Holt walks through campus ranting over the meeting with Mr. Quat, why is he not worried about others thinking he is talking to himself?
(a) They will think he is on a cell phone.
(b) He is too upset to care.
(c) He is ranting in his head.
(d) He always talks to himself and others are used to it.
8. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(a) Helping a friend.
(c) Avoiding being beat up.
(d) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
9. Why does Charlotte say she cannot go back to Adam's apartment after the meeting of the Millennial Mutants?
(a) She does not like him.
(b) She has a class.
(c) She has to study.
(d) She has to do her laundry.
10. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(a) Her friend Mimi.
(c) A boutique.
(d) She made it herself.
11. By the end of the book, who is Charlotte's boyfriend?
12. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
(a) Miss Pennington.
(b) Mrs. Thoms.
(d) Her father.
13. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As a catalyst.
(b) As an enemy.
(c) As a young girl.
(d) As a tutor.
14. What does Charlotte do when she thinks Hoyt is not paying her enough attention?
(a) Leaves the formal.
(b) Goes to the bathroom and makes sure he sees her leave.
(c) Causes a scene at the table.
(d) Flirts with Vance.
15. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
2. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
3. During the Millennial Mutants meeting at Edgar's apartment, what word is the group dissecting?
4. As Charlotte holds Adam and thinks about the situation, how is Adam described?
5. Who comes into the room after Hoyt and Charlotte have sex?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)