|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
(a) Orange juice and vodka.
(d) Rum and soda.
2. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He likes to hear himself talk.
(b) He wants to show off.
(c) He wants to trump Greg.
(d) He wants to contribute.
3. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They idolize him more.
(c) They feel sorry for him.
(d) They hate him.
4. Charlotte's grades put her in what academic standing with the college?
(a) Good standing.
(b) Honor roll.
(c) Academic probation.
5. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
6. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(a) Frat whores.
7. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
(a) They are the worst extremists on campus.
(b) They have the students' interests in mind.
(c) They are both good men.
(d) They are good friends.
8. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
9. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
(a) Beverly is a drunk.
(b) She should have stayed at Adam's.
(c) She needs a new roommate.
(d) She is no longer intimidated by Beverly.
10. Where is the fraternity formal being held?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Dupont house.
(c) Saint Ray house.
(d) New York City.
11. How does Hoyt respond when Charlotte tell him she does not want to have sex with him?
(a) He calls her a tease.
(b) He refuses to stop.
(c) He says he wants to make love.
(d) He leaves.
12. What do the others do when they think Charlotte is passed out?
(a) Have a loud party in the room.
(b) Discuss the experience.
(c) Go to sleep.
(d) Make fun of her.
13. Where is Charlotte sitting at the basketball tournament?
(a) The nosebleed section.
(b) At Dupont's basket.
(d) In from of her TV.
14. With whom does Charlotte notices Julian flirting?
(a) Hoyt's date.
(b) Vance's date.
(c) I.P.'s date.
(d) Jojo's date.
15. What does Charlotte do when she thinks Hoyt is not paying her enough attention?
(a) Causes a scene at the table.
(b) Flirts with Vance.
(c) Goes to the bathroom and makes sure he sees her leave.
(d) Leaves the formal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
2. When does the final chapter begin?
3. What does Adam do for Charlotte while she is away at her final exam?
4. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
5. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)