|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
(a) He is going to kick her out.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) He begs.
(d) He takes control.
2. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
(a) Saint Ray.
(b) The Grove.
(c) Mr. Rayon.
(d) Little Yard.
3. Who is Adam's source at Saint Ray house for his story?
4. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(a) A computer.
(b) A car.
(c) New clothes.
5. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
(b) Calls Charlotte.
(c) Watches TV.
(d) Takes a shower.
6. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
(a) The dean's daughter.
(b) A lady from Pierce & Pierce.
(d) His father.
7. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(a) After finals.
(c) At the beginning of the second semester.
(d) When she and Adam have a fight.
8. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(c) Frat whores.
9. What is Charlotte's reaction after the two have sex?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She feels she loves Hoyt.
(c) She falls asleep.
(d) She is very upset.
10. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
(a) They will not be offering him the job.
(b) They are excited for him to start.
(c) They will need to see his transcripts.
(d) They have reconsidered the starting salary.
11. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
(a) Investment banking.
(d) Health care.
12. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is hung over from a party the night before.
(c) She is tired from the trip.
(d) She is annoyed at her family.
13. What actions in the room surprise Charlotte as they are getting ready for the formal?
(a) The others are drinking.
(b) The girls get undressed in front of her.
(c) One couple begins making out.
(d) The boys get undressed in front of her.
14. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(a) Her friend Mimi.
(c) She made it herself.
(d) A boutique.
15. How does Hoyt respond when Charlotte tell him she does not want to have sex with him?
(a) He says he wants to make love.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He calls her a tease.
(d) He refuses to stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
2. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
3. As Charlotte returns to the college and her own dorm room, how is she feeling?
4. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
5. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)