|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
(a) Out of control.
(b) Hard core.
(c) Soft core.
2. Who invites Charlotte over to talk while she is home on break?
(a) Mrs. Thoms.
(c) Miss Pennington.
3. By the end of the book, Charlotte is well known. How does she feel about the attention?
(a) She still feels alone.
(b) She never wanted so much attention.
(c) She basks in it.
(d) She will get used to it.
4. Who is Adam's source at Saint Ray house for his story?
5. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
(b) Health care.
(c) Investment banking.
6. To Charlotte, what does the dancing look like?
(b) The waltz.
(c) An imitation of sex.
(d) A flow of bodies.
7. What event do Hoyt, Julian, and Vance discuss in the library of Saint Ray House?
(a) The Spring Formal.
(d) Stand Up Straight for Gay Day.
8. As Holt walks through campus ranting over the meeting with Mr. Quat, why is he not worried about others thinking he is talking to himself?
(a) He always talks to himself and others are used to it.
(b) He is too upset to care.
(c) He is ranting in his head.
(d) They will think he is on a cell phone.
9. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
(a) The dean's daughter.
(b) A lady from Pierce & Pierce.
(c) His father.
10. Where is the fraternity formal being held?
(a) Saint Ray house.
(b) Washington, D.C.
(c) Dupont house.
(d) New York City.
11. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
(a) The Grove.
(b) Saint Ray.
(c) Mr. Rayon.
(d) Little Yard.
12. Where is Charlotte sitting at the basketball tournament?
(a) The nosebleed section.
(c) In from of her TV.
(d) At Dupont's basket.
13. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As a tutor.
(b) As a catalyst.
(c) As an enemy.
(d) As a young girl.
14. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to trump Greg.
(b) He wants to show off.
(c) He wants to contribute.
(d) He likes to hear himself talk.
15. What does Adam tell Charlotte to try to make her feel better?
(a) She is pretty.
(b) She is funny.
(c) She is smart.
(d) She is unique.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Quat feel about Adam attending the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day?
2. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
3. By the end of the book, who is Charlotte's boyfriend?
4. As Adam and Charlotte discuss the plagiarism issue, what does Adam state he was doing for Jojo?
5. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)