|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlotte want the others at Mr. Rayon to see?
(a) Her with Adam.
(b) The truth about Hoyt.
(c) Her in animated conversation.
(d) Her new clothes.
2. With whom does Charlotte notices Julian flirting?
(a) Vance's date.
(b) I.P.'s date.
(c) Jojo's date.
(d) Hoyt's date.
3. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(a) A car.
(b) New clothes.
(d) A computer.
4. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
(a) He begs.
(b) He takes control.
(c) He is going to kick her out.
(d) He feels sorry for her.
5. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to contribute.
(b) He wants to show off.
(c) He likes to hear himself talk.
(d) He wants to trump Greg.
6. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
(a) She has nowhere to go.
(b) She is happy at the college.
(c) She is now popular.
(d) She can have any boy.
7. Who comes into the room after Hoyt and Charlotte have sex?
(a) Julian and Gloria.
(b) Vance and Nicole.
(c) Vance and Gloria.
(d) Nicole and Gloria.
8. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(b) Frat whores.
9. What does the letter from Pierce & Pierce say?
(a) They will need to see his transcripts.
(b) They are excited for him to start.
(c) They will not be offering him the job.
(d) They have reconsidered the starting salary.
10. At the beginning of Chapter 21, where do Charlotte and Jojo agree to meet after class?
(a) Little Yard.
(b) The Grove.
(c) Saint Ray.
(d) Mr. Rayon.
11. What bank is at Dupont College on a recruiting trip?
(a) First National.
(b) Union Bank.
(c) Lockhead & Pierce.
(d) Pierce & Pierce.
12. How does Hoyt respond when Charlotte tell him she does not want to have sex with him?
(a) He refuses to stop.
(b) He says he wants to make love.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He calls her a tease.
13. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
14. Who invites Charlotte over to talk while she is home on break?
(a) Miss Pennington.
(d) Mrs. Thoms.
15. What is Hoyt's response after they have sex?
(a) He tells Charlotte he loves her.
(b) He does not look at Charlotte.
(c) He falls asleep.
(d) He starts drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Quat's decision regarding the plagiarism issue?
2. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
3. At the beginning of dinner, who makes a speech?
4. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
5. How is the room for the formal decorated?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)