|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
(a) Prison-bound citizens.
(b) Progressive causes.
(c) Politically correct.
(d) Personal computer.
2. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
(a) Jojo and Adam should be punished.
(b) Adam helped Jojo cheat.
(c) There should be no punishment since no one can prove they cheated.
(d) Jojo wrote the paper with some help from Adam.
3. By Monday, everyone knows what happened over the weekend. As Charlotte leaves her dorm room, what does she realize?
(a) She has nowhere to go.
(b) She is now popular.
(c) She can have any boy.
(d) She is happy at the college.
4. What does Adam do for Charlotte while she is away at her final exam?
(a) Cleans the apartment.
(b) Makes her diner.
(c) Buys her roses.
(d) Moves her things into the apartment.
5. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
6. During their lunch together, what does Jojo ask Charlotte to do for him?
(a) Tutor him.
(b) Go on a date.
(c) Testify regarding his cheating.
(d) Write a paper for him.
7. When Hoyt and Charlotte are back in the hotel room, why does she say nothing as he undresses her?
(a) She is too drunk.
(b) Because she decides to leave the room instead.
(c) She wants to have sex with Hoyt.
(d) She would seem prudish.
8. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(b) New clothes.
(c) A car.
(d) A computer.
9. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(a) Her friend Mimi.
(b) A boutique.
(d) She made it herself.
10. As Charlotte leaves Adam's apartment, what is Adam busy doing?
(b) Returning phone calls and email.
(c) Making dinner.
(d) Writing his article.
11. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(b) Avoiding being beat up.
(c) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
(d) Helping a friend.
12. How does Mr. Quat describe the Stand Up Straight for Gay Day protest?
(a) Soft core.
(c) Out of control.
(d) Hard core.
13. With whom does Charlotte notices Julian flirting?
(a) I.P.'s date.
(b) Hoyt's date.
(c) Vance's date.
(d) Jojo's date.
14. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
(a) They do not care.
(b) They feel sorry for him.
(c) They idolize him more.
(d) They hate him.
15. What event do Hoyt, Julian, and Vance discuss in the library of Saint Ray House?
(a) Stand Up Straight for Gay Day.
(d) The Spring Formal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Charlotte's grades put her in what academic standing with the college?
2. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
3. What is Charlotte's reaction after the two have sex?
4. When does the final chapter begin?
5. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
This section contains 511 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)