|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adam state he was going by writing Jojo's paper?
(a) Avoiding being beat up.
(b) Doing what the athletic department told him to do.
(c) Helping a friend.
2. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
3. Why is Adam worried about supporting a gay cause?
(a) Others will questions his sexuality.
(b) He is nervous of large crowds.
(c) His religion disapproves of homosexuality.
(d) He needs to study.
4. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
(a) They do not have a good relationship.
(b) Her mother would make her quit school.
(c) She would not understand.
(d) Her mother has strong feelings about sex.
5. As Charlotte tries to leave the library because she cannot stop crying, who does she run into?
6. After the meeting of the Millennial Mutants, what does Adam's misinterpretation of Charlotte's happiness lead to?
(a) Adam asks her out on another date.
(b) Adam attempts to kiss her.
(c) Adam asks Charlotte to be his girlfriend.
(d) Adam thinks Charlotte likes one of his friends.
7. When does the final chapter begin?
(a) The following school year.
(b) One year in the past.
(c) One month after the story in "The Wave."
(d) Charlotte's first summer home.
8. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
9. What does Adam do for Charlotte while she is away at her final exam?
(a) Cleans the apartment.
(b) Buys her roses.
(c) Makes her diner.
(d) Moves her things into the apartment.
10. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As a tutor.
(b) As a young girl.
(c) As a catalyst.
(d) As an enemy.
11. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(d) Frat whores.
12. In the beginning of Chapter 31, how is Mr. Quat described?
(a) Honest and fair.
(b) A ball of fat.
(c) Thin and tall.
(d) Mousy looking.
13. As Charlotte returns to the college and her own dorm room, how is she feeling?
(c) Like a new person.
14. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to show off.
(b) He wants to trump Greg.
(c) He wants to contribute.
(d) He likes to hear himself talk.
15. Where is Charlotte sitting at the basketball tournament?
(a) The nosebleed section.
(c) In from of her TV.
(d) At Dupont's basket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel about sitting at the head of the table?
2. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
3. What is Mr. Quat's decision regarding the plagiarism issue?
4. Who comes into the room after Hoyt and Charlotte have sex?
5. What does Adam tell Charlotte to try to make her feel better?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)