|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
(a) They do not have a good relationship.
(b) Her mother would make her quit school.
(c) Her mother has strong feelings about sex.
(d) She would not understand.
2. What does President Cutler think of Mr. Quat and Coach Roth?
(a) They are the worst extremists on campus.
(b) They are both good men.
(c) They have the students' interests in mind.
(d) They are good friends.
3. Where does Charlotte get her dress from?
(a) Her friend Mimi.
(b) She made it herself.
(d) A boutique.
4. What reason does Charlotte give her mother for her poor grades?
(a) She got a boyfriend after midterm.
(b) She tells the truth about the events of the semester.
(c) She stopped studying.
(d) She began partying and drinking.
5. What about Adam leads Charlotte to go to her exam?
(a) He begs.
(b) He feels sorry for her.
(c) He takes control.
(d) He is going to kick her out.
6. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(b) Frat whores.
7. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
(a) As an enemy.
(b) As a catalyst.
(c) As a tutor.
(d) As a young girl.
8. What do the students at the college call the donors who get to sit in the courtside seats?
9. When does Charlotte finally decide to go back to her room?
(b) At the beginning of the second semester.
(c) After finals.
(d) When she and Adam have a fight.
10. What does Jojo do when he gets into the hotel room?
(a) Watches TV.
(c) Takes a shower.
(d) Calls Charlotte.
11. What grade does Charlotte receive in neuroscience?
12. Why does Adam becomes involved in the conversation?
(a) He wants to contribute.
(b) He wants to trump Greg.
(c) He wants to show off.
(d) He likes to hear himself talk.
13. What does Charlotte do when she thinks Hoyt is not paying her enough attention?
(a) Causes a scene at the table.
(b) Goes to the bathroom and makes sure he sees her leave.
(c) Flirts with Vance.
(d) Leaves the formal.
14. What is Charlotte's response when the Trolls ask about her weekend?
15. What does Hoyt decide to do for the event he and his friends discuss?
(a) Invite Charlotte.
(b) Pull a prank.
(c) Invite his parents.
(d) Wear khaki shorts.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Charlotte is picked up that the bus station for Christmas, why is she short with her answers to her family's questions?
2. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
3. Where does Adam sleep when he and Charlotte go to his apartment?
4. On the car ride to the formal, why does Charlotte feel out of place?
5. After the meeting of the Millennial Mutants, what does Adam's misinterpretation of Charlotte's happiness lead to?
This section contains 536 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)