|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of girls do Beverly and Erica say get invited to frat formals?
(b) Frat whores.
2. In Chapter 21, who does Hoyt meet at I.M.?
(a) A lady from Pierce & Pierce.
(b) The dean's daughter.
(c) His father.
3. Which character at the diner at Charlotte's house knows someone from Dupont?
(a) Her father.
(b) Miss Pennington.
(c) Mrs. Thoms.
4. When Charlotte gets to the hotel room, what type of drink does she have?
(c) Orange juice and vodka.
(d) Rum and soda.
5. What does Charlotte do when she thinks Hoyt is not paying her enough attention?
(a) Goes to the bathroom and makes sure he sees her leave.
(b) Flirts with Vance.
(c) Causes a scene at the table.
(d) Leaves the formal.
6. How does Adam feel when Charlotte asks if she can stay with him?
7. When Beverly wakes up angry because the phone is ringing early in the morning, what does Charlotte realize?
(a) She should have stayed at Adam's.
(b) She needs a new roommate.
(c) She is no longer intimidated by Beverly.
(d) Beverly is a drunk.
8. After reading the story, what does Hoyt feel about how others think about him?
(a) They hate him.
(b) They feel sorry for him.
(c) They do not care.
(d) They idolize him more.
9. What does Charlotte's family give her for Christmas?
(a) A computer.
(b) New clothes.
(c) A car.
10. In Chapter 22, where do Hoyt and Rachel meet to discuss reports from the governor and potential job opportunity?
(a) Washington, D.C.
(b) Saint Ray House.
(c) Inn at Chester.
(d) Little Yard.
11. What actions in the room surprise Charlotte as they are getting ready for the formal?
(a) The boys get undressed in front of her.
(b) The others are drinking.
(c) One couple begins making out.
(d) The girls get undressed in front of her.
12. As Charlotte returns to the college and her own dorm room, how is she feeling?
(b) Like a new person.
13. What type of job does Hoyt think he should have?
(a) Health care.
(b) Investment banking.
14. Who invites Charlotte over to talk while she is home on break?
(a) Miss Pennington.
(d) Mrs. Thoms.
15. In Chapter 21, what is Hoyt concerned about regarding graduation and getting a job?
(a) Making enough money.
(b) Leaving his friends.
(c) His transcript.
(d) Leaving Charlotte.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jojo view Charlotte?
2. Why does Charlotte feel she cannot tell her mother what happened?
3. At the beginning of the formal, what does Charlotte do that is uncharacteristic of her?
4. What does Mr. Quat think PC should stand for?
5. What does Coach Roth say about Adam's involvement with tutoring Jojo?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)