|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The RA's room.
(c) Joanne and Hillary's room.
(d) The common room.
2. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Dupont Times.
(b) The College Ledger.
(c) The Wave.
(d) The Flame.
3. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
4. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
(a) She is intelligent.
(b) She is popular.
(c) She is naive.
(d) She is mature.
5. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
(a) Campus police break it up.
(b) Harrison wins.
(c) Hoyt wins.
(d) Charlotte leaves the party.
6. What is Laurie's advice to Charlotte during the phone call?
(a) Ignore others.
(b) This is a time to experiment.
(c) Quit school and return home.
(d) Deal with it.
7. What is Adam's idea for a news story?
(a) About the fraternities.
(b) About the governor.
(c) About the new library.
(d) About drugs on campus.
8. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(b) Out of place.
(c) Happy she is not like the other.
(d) Torn between the two groups.
9. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
10. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
(a) Because of Charlotte.
(b) Because of Mimi.
(c) Because of a bet on the game.
(d) Because they are drunk.
11. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
(a) The scandal with the governor.
(b) The truth of the universe.
(c) The laws of physics.
(d) The fairness of academics and athletics.
12. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
(a) To drink.
(b) To find boyfriends.
(c) To dance.
(d) To get away.
13. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) The girls in the hall fighting.
(b) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(c) Beverly crawling on the floor.
(d) A bloody nose.
14. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
15. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
(a) He should go in alone.
(b) They should go on a date.
(c) He should go in with Charlotte.
(d) She should not go in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt uses her name when saying goodbye?
2. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
3. What is Adam's plan when he approaches Hoyt and Vance in Mr. Rayon?
4. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
5. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
This section contains 520 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)