Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) The girls in the hall fighting.
(b) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(c) A bloody nose.
(d) Beverly crawling on the floor.
2. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
(a) Review the paper so Jojo understands it.
(b) Use smaller words.
(c) Lie if anyone asks about the paper.
(d) Rewrite the paper.
3. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(d) Social ability.
4. What is one of Adam's jobs at Dupont?
(b) Kitchen staff.
(c) Library aid.
(d) Sales clerk.
5. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
(a) To get away.
(b) To find boyfriends.
(c) To drink.
(d) To dance.
6. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Promotes him to captain.
(b) Kicks him out of practice.
(c) Demotes him to second string.
(d) Makes him run laps.
7. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
(a) To discuss the paper in Mr. Quat's class.
(b) Demand to play more of the game.
(c) To see if the coach is still mad at him.
(d) Ask for forgiveness.
8. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
(a) Because of her bad language.
(b) Because she did not say hi.
(c) Because she has a cell phone.
(d) Because it is 2 a.m. in the morning.
9. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
10. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
(a) The laws of physics.
(b) The truth of the universe.
(c) The scandal with the governor.
(d) The fairness of academics and athletics.
11. What band do the characters in the beginning of the Prologue go to see?
12. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To get an education.
(b) To learn from others.
(c) To become famous.
(d) To play basketball.
13. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Put her arm around Adam.
(b) Ignore the others.
(c) Stand up for herself.
(d) Leave with the other group.
14. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
15. What is the name of the intellectual group Adam invites Charlotte to?
(a) Millennial Minds.
(b) Millennial Mutants.
(c) Philosophical Four.
(d) Curious Creatures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
2. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
3. In addition of Adam, what other boy is Charlotte seeing at this time?
4. What is Coach Roth's reaction to Jojo's request?
5. At the end of their meeting, what does Mr. Sterling suggest Charlotte do?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)