|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Coach Roth's reaction to Jojo's request?
(a) He is encouraging.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He kicks Jojo off the team.
(d) He does not understand.
2. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
3. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
(a) He falls off.
(b) He asks for help.
(c) He never works out.
(d) He runs too fast.
4. What does Charlotte begin to understand during lunch in Chapter 8?
(a) Women have power over men.
(b) She can be popular.
(c) She does not like this school.
(d) She is better than everyone.
5. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
(a) Harrison wins.
(b) Campus police break it up.
(c) Hoyt wins.
(d) Charlotte leaves the party.
6. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
(a) It is fancy.
(b) It is modern and sophisticated.
(c) It is bright and loud.
(d) It is dirty.
7. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She likes his friend.
(b) She finds a different boyfriend.
(c) She moves.
(d) She thinks he is a player.
8. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To his parents.
(b) To a basketball game.
(c) To his room.
(d) To the formal.
9. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Buster Roth.
(b) Mr. Thoms.
(c) Channing Reeves.
10. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
(a) They are not allowed to have other friends.
(b) They need to stay focused.
(c) They are all best friends.
(d) It is tradition.
11. How is the area around the college described?
(a) Middle class.
12. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
13. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
(a) Because it is 2 a.m. in the morning.
(b) Because she did not say hi.
(c) Because of her bad language.
(d) Because she has a cell phone.
14. What is the name of the intellectual group Adam invites Charlotte to?
(a) Curious Creatures.
(b) Millennial Minds.
(c) Philosophical Four.
(d) Millennial Mutants.
15. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
(a) Gives him a pep talk about being second string.
(b) Pulls him from the game.
(c) Puts him back in the starting position.
(d) Apologizes for being so hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
2. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
3. Where does Charlotte go to feel less pathetic about being alone?
4. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
5. What honor does Charlotte receive upon graduating high school?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)