|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
(a) To see if the coach is still mad at him.
(b) To discuss the paper in Mr. Quat's class.
(c) Demand to play more of the game.
(d) Ask for forgiveness.
2. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
(a) It is fancy.
(b) It is bright and loud.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It is modern and sophisticated.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) The girls in the hall fighting.
(b) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(c) A bloody nose.
(d) Beverly crawling on the floor.
4. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
(a) The scandal with the governor.
(b) The laws of physics.
(c) The truth of the universe.
(d) The fairness of academics and athletics.
5. On Charlotte's first night at Edgerton House, what does she awake to in the middle of the night?
(a) A fire.
(b) A party.
(c) A fight.
6. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(b) He drops out of the class.
(c) He runs out of the room.
(d) He receives an F and a violation.
7. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
(a) Angry man.
(b) Noble man.
(c) Con man.
(d) Kind man.
8. What alumnus of Dupont brings his family to the football game?
(a) Archer Miles.
(b) Mr. Quat.
(c) Mr. Sterling.
(d) Congers Miller.
9. In Chapter 10, why is Charlotte worried about going to the frat party?
(a) She feels unpopular.
(b) She has nothing to wear.
(c) Because of the presence of alcohol.
(d) She has never been to a party.
10. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(d) Social ability.
11. What county does the main character of this story come from?
12. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
(a) Lie if anyone asks about the paper.
(b) Rewrite the paper.
(c) Review the paper so Jojo understands it.
(d) Use smaller words.
13. Who beats up the bodyguard in the Grove?
(a) Jojo and Vance.
(b) Julian and Vance.
(c) Julian and Hoyt.
(d) Hoyt and Vance.
14. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
(a) Saint Ray house.
(c) The Grove.
(d) The library.
15. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
(a) He is very handsome.
(b) He does not deserve his talents.
(c) He is the most popular on campus.
(d) He was born to the wrong parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
2. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
3. At the end of their meeting, what does Mr. Sterling suggest Charlotte do?
4. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
5. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)