|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) Beverly crawling on the floor.
(b) The girls in the hall fighting.
(c) A bloody nose.
(d) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
2. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
(a) Because she did not say hi.
(b) Because of her bad language.
(c) Because it is 2 a.m. in the morning.
(d) Because she has a cell phone.
3. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
(a) The result is not important.
(b) The result is self-loathing.
(c) The result is to seek vengeance.
(d) The result is to obtain humility.
4. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
5. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
6. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
(a) Because of a bet on the game.
(b) Because they are drunk.
(c) Because of Mimi.
(d) Because of Charlotte.
7. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
8. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
(a) She is mature.
(b) She is intelligent.
(c) She is naive.
(d) She is popular.
9. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
(a) The scandal with the governor.
(b) The laws of physics.
(c) The fairness of academics and athletics.
(d) The truth of the universe.
10. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(a) Out of place.
(c) Torn between the two groups.
(d) Happy she is not like the other.
11. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The College Ledger.
(b) The Flame.
(c) The Wave.
(d) The Dupont Times.
12. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Channing Reeves.
(b) Mr. Thoms.
(c) Buster Roth.
13. In Chapter 14, it is noted that historically leaders were warriors; however, the players on the basketball team are compared to what?
14. Why do the other players tease Charles in the locker room?
(a) He gets good grades.
(b) He is the newest member of the team.
(c) He has a girlfriend.
(d) He is the smallest on the team.
15. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
2. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
3. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
4. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
5. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
This section contains 494 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)