|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
2. What is the true reason Charlotte does not want Adam to come into Saint Ray house?
(a) Adam might think he is her boyfriend.
(b) She really does not like Adam.
(c) She was only running in for a minute.
(d) She does not want to be seen with a dork.
3. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
(a) They are not allowed to have other friends.
(b) They are all best friends.
(c) They need to stay focused.
(d) It is tradition.
4. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
(a) Players are mean.
(b) To distract them.
(d) To make them mad.
5. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
6. What is the result of the fight at the tailgate party?
(a) Campus police break it up.
(b) Harrison wins.
(c) Charlotte leaves the party.
(d) Hoyt wins.
7. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
(a) To go to the post game party.
(b) To confront the fraternity about its poor behavior.
(c) To thank Hoyt for protecting her at the tailgate party.
(d) To see Jojo.
8. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To the formal.
(b) To his room.
(c) To his parents.
(d) To a basketball game.
9. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
(b) Saint Ray house.
(c) The library.
(d) The Grove.
10. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
11. How does the author describe Dupont College?
(b) New and modern.
(c) Famous, old, with a valued reputation.
(d) Small and unknown.
12. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
(a) Puts him back in the starting position.
(b) Pulls him from the game.
(c) Gives him a pep talk about being second string.
(d) Apologizes for being so hard.
13. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
14. In Chapter 13, where does the drunken Beverly insist Charlotte take her?
(a) The hospital.
(b) To her boyfriend's house.
(d) Saint Ray.
15. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who beats up the bodyguard in the Grove?
2. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
3. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
4. What is one of Adam's jobs at Dupont?
5. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)