|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
(a) 1 hour.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 5 hours.
(d) 10 hours.
2. What county does the main character of this story come from?
3. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
4. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
5. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To his room.
(b) To his parents.
(c) To a basketball game.
(d) To the formal.
6. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
7. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Demotes him to second string.
(b) Kicks him out of practice.
(c) Makes him run laps.
(d) Promotes him to captain.
8. What is one of Adam's jobs at Dupont?
(a) Sales clerk.
(b) Kitchen staff.
(d) Library aid.
9. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
(a) The hallway.
(b) Joanne and Hillary's room.
(c) The RA's room.
(d) The common room.
10. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
(a) 6 feet 10 inches.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 5 feet 10 inches.
(d) 6 feet 7 inches.
11. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
(a) He knows he is smart.
(b) He is the star player.
(c) He has had an attitude change.
(d) He feels entitled.
12. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
13. How is the area around the college described?
(c) Middle class.
14. Why does Charlotte refuse to dance?
(a) She would rather just drink.
(b) She does not know how.
(c) She thinks Hoyt is ugly.
(d) She thinks it is too sexual.
15. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Stand up for herself.
(b) Leave with the other group.
(c) Put her arm around Adam.
(d) Ignore the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
2. What honor is Adam working toward?
3. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
4. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 18, why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)