|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
2. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
3. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
(a) She should not go in.
(b) He should go in alone.
(c) They should go on a date.
(d) He should go in with Charlotte.
4. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
(a) Demand to play more of the game.
(b) Ask for forgiveness.
(c) To see if the coach is still mad at him.
(d) To discuss the paper in Mr. Quat's class.
5. Why does Charlotte refuse to dance?
(a) She does not know how.
(b) She thinks it is too sexual.
(c) She thinks Hoyt is ugly.
(d) She would rather just drink.
6. What does Charlotte lie to Adam about?
(a) Her time at the tailgate party.
(b) Going to Saint Ray house.
(c) Her jeans being new.
(d) Her relationships.
7. In Chapter 16, how long does Jojo play before being benched?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
8. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Leave with the other group.
(b) Ignore the others.
(c) Put her arm around Adam.
(d) Stand up for herself.
9. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He receives an F and a violation.
(b) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(c) He runs out of the room.
(d) He drops out of the class.
10. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
11. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
(a) 5 feet 10 inches.
(b) 6 feet.
(c) 6 feet 10 inches.
(d) 6 feet 7 inches.
12. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
(a) Because of a bet on the game.
(b) Because they are drunk.
(c) Because of Mimi.
(d) Because of Charlotte.
13. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
14. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She does not like parties.
(b) She is becoming popular.
(c) She is very naive.
(d) She is now hated.
15. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Promotes him to captain.
(b) Kicks him out of practice.
(c) Makes him run laps.
(d) Demotes him to second string.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of vehicle does Hoyt drive?
2. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
3. How does Charlotte thank Adam for walking with her to Saint Ray house?
4. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
5. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)