|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the intellectual group Adam invites Charlotte to?
(a) Curious Creatures.
(b) Millennial Mutants.
(c) Philosophical Four.
(d) Millennial Minds.
2. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
(a) He should go in with Charlotte.
(b) They should go on a date.
(c) He should go in alone.
(d) She should not go in.
3. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
(a) The result is to seek vengeance.
(b) The result is to obtain humility.
(c) The result is not important.
(d) The result is self-loathing.
4. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
5. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
6. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 9 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 8:30 a.m.
7. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To his parents.
(b) To a basketball game.
(c) To his room.
(d) To the formal.
8. How does the author describe Dupont College?
(b) Famous, old, with a valued reputation.
(c) Small and unknown.
(d) New and modern.
9. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She finds a different boyfriend.
(b) She moves.
(c) She thinks he is a player.
(d) She likes his friend.
10. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
(c) Large screen TV.
11. What is one of Adam's jobs at Dupont?
(b) Library aid.
(c) Sales clerk.
(d) Kitchen staff.
12. What is Adam's idea for a news story?
(a) About the new library.
(b) About the governor.
(c) About drugs on campus.
(d) About the fraternities.
13. What does Charlotte lie to Adam about?
(a) Her time at the tailgate party.
(b) Her relationships.
(c) Going to Saint Ray house.
(d) Her jeans being new.
14. In Chapter 10, why is Charlotte worried about going to the frat party?
(a) She feels unpopular.
(b) She has never been to a party.
(c) Because of the presence of alcohol.
(d) She has nothing to wear.
15. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
(a) The truth of the universe.
(b) The fairness of academics and athletics.
(c) The scandal with the governor.
(d) The laws of physics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
2. What honor is Adam working toward?
3. At the end of their meeting, what does Mr. Sterling suggest Charlotte do?
4. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
5. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)