|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlotte go to feel less pathetic about being alone?
(a) Her dorm room.
(b) The library.
(c) The park.
(d) The cafeteria.
2. How does the author describe Dupont College?
(a) New and modern.
(b) Small and unknown.
(d) Famous, old, with a valued reputation.
3. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
4. What is Adam's idea for a news story?
(a) About drugs on campus.
(b) About the new library.
(c) About the fraternities.
(d) About the governor.
5. In Chapter 13, where does the drunken Beverly insist Charlotte take her?
(b) To her boyfriend's house.
(c) The hospital.
(d) Saint Ray.
6. What is Coach Roth's reaction to Jojo's request?
(a) He does not understand.
(b) He is encouraging.
(c) He becomes angry.
(d) He kicks Jojo off the team.
7. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(b) He runs out of the room.
(c) He receives an F and a violation.
(d) He drops out of the class.
8. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To his room.
(b) To the formal.
(c) To his parents.
(d) To a basketball game.
9. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
(c) Large screen TV.
10. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She is becoming popular.
(b) She does not like parties.
(c) She is very naive.
(d) She is now hated.
11. What county does the main character of this story come from?
12. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Kicks him out of practice.
(b) Makes him run laps.
(c) Promotes him to captain.
(d) Demotes him to second string.
13. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
(a) Because they are drunk.
(b) Because of a bet on the game.
(c) Because of Charlotte.
(d) Because of Mimi.
14. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
15. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 10:30 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Adam's plan when he approaches Hoyt and Vance in Mr. Rayon?
2. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
3. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
4. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
5. On Charlotte's first night at Edgerton House, what does she awake to in the middle of the night?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)