|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
2. How is the area around the college described?
(a) Middle class.
3. In addition of Adam, what other boy is Charlotte seeing at this time?
4. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To become famous.
(b) To learn from others.
(c) To play basketball.
(d) To get an education.
5. In Chapter 16, how long does Jojo play before being benched?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
6. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She likes his friend.
(b) She finds a different boyfriend.
(c) She moves.
(d) She thinks he is a player.
7. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
(a) It is bright and loud.
(b) It is modern and sophisticated.
(c) It is dirty.
(d) It is fancy.
8. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
(a) The result is not important.
(b) The result is to seek vengeance.
(c) The result is to obtain humility.
(d) The result is self-loathing.
9. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To a basketball game.
(b) To his room.
(c) To his parents.
(d) To the formal.
10. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
11. On Charlotte's first night at Edgerton House, what does she awake to in the middle of the night?
(a) A fight.
(b) A party.
(d) A fire.
12. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(b) Beverly crawling on the floor.
(c) The girls in the hall fighting.
(d) A bloody nose.
13. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
(a) He should go in with Charlotte.
(b) They should go on a date.
(c) He should go in alone.
(d) She should not go in.
14. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
(a) She is naive.
(b) She is mature.
(c) She is popular.
(d) She is intelligent.
15. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
(a) To see Jojo.
(b) To confront the fraternity about its poor behavior.
(c) To go to the post game party.
(d) To thank Hoyt for protecting her at the tailgate party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
2. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
3. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
4. What is one of Adam's jobs at Dupont?
5. What alumnus of Dupont brings his family to the football game?
This section contains 460 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)