|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who beats up the bodyguard in the Grove?
(a) Hoyt and Vance.
(b) Jojo and Vance.
(c) Julian and Vance.
(d) Julian and Hoyt.
2. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
(a) 6 feet.
(b) 5 feet 10 inches.
(c) 6 feet 10 inches.
(d) 6 feet 7 inches.
3. Why do the other players tease Charles in the locker room?
(a) He gets good grades.
(b) He is the newest member of the team.
(c) He is the smallest on the team.
(d) He has a girlfriend.
4. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
5. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He receives an F and a violation.
(b) He runs out of the room.
(c) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
(d) He drops out of the class.
6. In Chapter 6, why is Charlotte shocked when Beverly is on the cell phone?
(a) Because of her bad language.
(b) Because she has a cell phone.
(c) Because it is 2 a.m. in the morning.
(d) Because she did not say hi.
7. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
(a) He was born to the wrong parents.
(b) He is very handsome.
(c) He is the most popular on campus.
(d) He does not deserve his talents.
8. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
(a) By flirting with the guys at the door.
(b) Dressing up to look older.
(c) With fake IDs.
(d) Through a window.
9. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 10:30 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
10. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
11. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
(a) He runs too fast.
(b) He never works out.
(c) He asks for help.
(d) He falls off.
12. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
13. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
14. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
15. What is the purpose of the second meeting between Jojo and Coach Roth?
(a) To discuss the paper in Mr. Quat's class.
(b) Ask for forgiveness.
(c) Demand to play more of the game.
(d) To see if the coach is still mad at him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
2. On Charlotte's first night at Edgerton House, what does she awake to in the middle of the night?
3. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
4. In addition of Adam, what other boy is Charlotte seeing at this time?
5. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)