|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the other players tease Charles in the locker room?
(a) He gets good grades.
(b) He is the newest member of the team.
(c) He has a girlfriend.
(d) He is the smallest on the team.
2. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To learn from others.
(b) To become famous.
(c) To play basketball.
(d) To get an education.
3. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
4. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
5. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) Beverly crawling on the floor.
(b) A bloody nose.
(c) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(d) The girls in the hall fighting.
6. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
7. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
(a) The result is not important.
(b) The result is to obtain humility.
(c) The result is self-loathing.
(d) The result is to seek vengeance.
8. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
9. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
(b) To distract them.
(c) To make them mad.
(d) Players are mean.
10. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
11. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
(a) To confront the fraternity about its poor behavior.
(b) To see Jojo.
(c) To go to the post game party.
(d) To thank Hoyt for protecting her at the tailgate party.
12. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
13. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly after seeing her walking back to the dorm the next morning?
(a) She feels envy.
(b) She feels happy.
(c) She feels sympathy.
(d) She feels nothing.
14. What county does the main character of this story come from?
15. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
(a) Kind man.
(b) Angry man.
(c) Con man.
(d) Noble man.
Short Answer Questions
1. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
2. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
3. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
4. In Chapter 10, why is Charlotte worried about going to the frat party?
5. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)