|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author describe Dupont College?
(a) Famous, old, with a valued reputation.
(b) New and modern.
(c) Small and unknown.
2. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To his parents.
(b) To the formal.
(c) To his room.
(d) To a basketball game.
3. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The RA's room.
(c) The common room.
(d) Joanne and Hillary's room.
4. What happens when Jojo cannot define some words used in a paper for Mr. Quat's class?
(a) He runs out of the room.
(b) He drops out of the class.
(c) He receives an F and a violation.
(d) He is given a second chance to redo the paper.
5. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
(a) They need to stay focused.
(b) They are not allowed to have other friends.
(c) It is tradition.
(d) They are all best friends.
6. How does Charlotte thank Adam for walking with her to Saint Ray house?
(a) With a hug.
(b) By accepting a date with him.
(c) With a hand shake.
(d) With a kiss on the cheek.
7. What sport is being played at the beginning of Chapter 2?
8. What honor is Adam working toward?
(b) Dean's List.
(c) The Rhodes Scholarship.
9. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
(a) Stand up for herself.
(b) Put her arm around Adam.
(c) Leave with the other group.
(d) Ignore the others.
10. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Dupont Times.
(b) The Wave.
(c) The Flame.
(d) The College Ledger.
11. What does Bettina call the girls that sit in the hallway of the dorm?
12. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
(a) Angry man.
(b) Con man.
(c) Noble man.
(d) Kind man.
13. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She moves.
(b) She finds a different boyfriend.
(c) She thinks he is a player.
(d) She likes his friend.
14. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
15. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To play basketball.
(b) To learn from others.
(c) To get an education.
(d) To become famous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What alumnus of Dupont brings his family to the football game?
2. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
3. Why does Jojo feel he deserves a second chance?
4. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
5. In Chapter 10, why is Charlotte worried about going to the frat party?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)