|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Charlotte's first night at Edgerton House, what does she awake to in the middle of the night?
(b) A fight.
(c) A fire.
(d) A party.
2. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Channing Reeves.
(b) Buster Roth.
(c) Mr. Thoms.
3. What is the meeting with Jojo and Coach Roth about?
(a) Jojo does not want to play basketball.
(b) Jojo is failing his courses.
(c) Jojo needs a part time job.
(d) Jojo wants to take an upper level philosophy course.
4. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
5. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(a) Happy she is not like the other.
(b) Out of place.
(d) Torn between the two groups.
6. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly after seeing her walking back to the dorm the next morning?
(a) She feels envy.
(b) She feels nothing.
(c) She feels happy.
(d) She feels sympathy.
7. What county does the main character of this story come from?
8. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
9. What is the name of the intellectual group Adam invites Charlotte to?
(a) Curious Creatures.
(b) Millennial Mutants.
(c) Millennial Minds.
(d) Philosophical Four.
10. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
11. What does the author describe as Adam's humiliation?
(a) Getting good grades.
(b) Becoming a basketball player.
(c) Understanding women.
(d) Building muscles.
12. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Wave.
(b) The Flame.
(c) The Dupont Times.
(d) The College Ledger.
13. What is the true reason Charlotte does not want Adam to come into Saint Ray house?
(a) She does not want to be seen with a dork.
(b) Adam might think he is her boyfriend.
(c) She was only running in for a minute.
(d) She really does not like Adam.
14. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
15. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
(a) To a basketball game.
(b) To his parents.
(c) To the formal.
(d) To his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, why is Charlotte worried about going to the frat party?
2. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
3. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
4. Who beats up the bodyguard in the Grove?
5. In Chapter 9, where is Jojo's appointment with Coach Roth?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)