|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Charlotte go to feel less pathetic about being alone?
(a) Her dorm room.
(b) The cafeteria.
(c) The library.
(d) The park.
2. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Mr. Thoms.
(b) Buster Roth.
(c) Channing Reeves.
3. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
4. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
5. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
6. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To play basketball.
(b) To become famous.
(c) To learn from others.
(d) To get an education.
7. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
(a) 5 feet 10 inches.
(b) 6 feet 10 inches.
(c) 6 feet.
(d) 6 feet 7 inches.
8. What alumnus of Dupont brings his family to the football game?
(a) Archer Miles.
(b) Mr. Quat.
(c) Mr. Sterling.
(d) Congers Miller.
9. What is significant about Charlotte's professor Mr. Sterling?
(a) He did not graduate high school.
(b) He is her uncle.
(c) He is a Nobel Prize winner.
(d) He is the dean of students.
10. At the tailgate party, why do some of the boys get into a fight?
(a) Because of a bet on the game.
(b) Because they are drunk.
(c) Because of Charlotte.
(d) Because of Mimi.
11. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
(a) It is fancy.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is bright and loud.
(d) It is modern and sophisticated.
12. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(a) Out of place.
(b) Happy she is not like the other.
(d) Torn between the two groups.
13. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
(a) Apologizes for being so hard.
(b) Pulls him from the game.
(c) Puts him back in the starting position.
(d) Gives him a pep talk about being second string.
14. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
(b) Large screen TV.
15. What is the name of the intellectual group Adam invites Charlotte to?
(a) Curious Creatures.
(b) Millennial Mutants.
(c) Millennial Minds.
(d) Philosophical Four.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sport is being played at the beginning of Chapter 2?
2. In Chapter 14, after the run-in with another group of students, what does Charlotte feel she should do?
3. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
4. In Chapter 14, when Charlotte meets up with Adam and his friends, what are they discussing?
5. In Chapter 13, where does the drunken Beverly insist Charlotte take her?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)