|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After being forced out of her room by Beverly, where is Charlotte forced to sleep?
(a) The hallway.
(b) The RA's room.
(c) The common room.
(d) Joanne and Hillary's room.
2. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
3. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
4. What county does the main character of this story come from?
5. Where does Charlotte go to feel less pathetic about being alone?
(a) Her dorm room.
(b) The park.
(c) The cafeteria.
(d) The library.
6. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
(a) He asks for help.
(b) He never works out.
(c) He runs too fast.
(d) He falls off.
7. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(b) Social ability.
8. What is the meeting with Jojo and Coach Roth about?
(a) Jojo needs a part time job.
(b) Jojo wants to take an upper level philosophy course.
(c) Jojo does not want to play basketball.
(d) Jojo is failing his courses.
9. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
10. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
(a) Through a window.
(b) With fake IDs.
(c) Dressing up to look older.
(d) By flirting with the guys at the door.
11. What does Adam suggest when they get to Saint Ray house?
(a) They should go on a date.
(b) He should go in with Charlotte.
(c) She should not go in.
(d) He should go in alone.
12. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
(a) To become famous.
(b) To get an education.
(c) To learn from others.
(d) To play basketball.
13. Why do the members of the basketball team do everything together?
(a) They are not allowed to have other friends.
(b) They need to stay focused.
(c) They are all best friends.
(d) It is tradition.
14. What characteristic does Laurie have that leads Charlotte to call her in Chapter 7?
(a) She is naive.
(b) She is intelligent.
(c) She is popular.
(d) She is mature.
15. What does Charlotte realize about the events during the frat party?
(a) She is very naive.
(b) She is now hated.
(c) She does not like parties.
(d) She is becoming popular.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the true reason Charlotte does not want Adam to come into Saint Ray house?
2. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
3. Where does Hoyt want to take Charlotte?
4. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
5. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)