|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jojo feel when he sees the coach talking privately with Congers?
2. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Channing Reeves.
(b) Mr. Thoms.
(c) Buster Roth.
3. After Adam leaves Saint Ray house, how does Charlotte feel about the way she treated him?
4. How much does Charlotte pay for her new jeans?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 18, why does Mr. Sterling ask to see Charlotte after class?
(a) He has questions about her paper.
(b) He just wants to talk.
(c) He feels the class was too difficult for her.
(d) He wants to ask her to tutor some of his students.
6. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
7. What does the I.M. look like on the inside?
(a) It is bright and loud.
(b) It is dirty.
(c) It is modern and sophisticated.
(d) It is fancy.
8. What does Charlotte begin to understand during lunch in Chapter 8?
(a) She is better than everyone.
(b) She does not like this school.
(c) Women have power over men.
(d) She can be popular.
9. What is one thing that makes up Charlotte's personality?
(b) Social ability.
10. Who does the coach put in the game to replace Jojo?
11. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 8:30 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 10:30 a.m.
(d) 9 a.m.
12. At the frat party, who asks Charlotte to dance?
13. What does Adam agree to do to help Jojo?
(a) Use smaller words.
(b) Rewrite the paper.
(c) Lie if anyone asks about the paper.
(d) Review the paper so Jojo understands it.
14. How does Charlotte feel about Beverly after seeing her walking back to the dorm the next morning?
(a) She feels happy.
(b) She feels sympathy.
(c) She feels nothing.
(d) She feels envy.
15. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(a) Happy she is not like the other.
(c) Torn between the two groups.
(d) Out of place.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
2. What band do the characters in the beginning of the Prologue go to see?
3. What is the meeting with Jojo and Coach Roth about?
4. At breakfast the day after the frat party, what feeling is evident in Charlotte friends?
5. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
This section contains 450 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)