|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charlotte's roommate?
2. In Chapter 13, where does the drunken Beverly insist Charlotte take her?
(a) To her boyfriend's house.
(b) Saint Ray.
(d) The hospital.
3. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(a) Happy she is not like the other.
(c) Out of place.
(d) Torn between the two groups.
4. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
(d) Large screen TV.
5. Why does Charlotte want to go to the Saint Ray house?
(a) To go to the post game party.
(b) To confront the fraternity about its poor behavior.
(c) To see Jojo.
(d) To thank Hoyt for protecting her at the tailgate party.
6. What county does the main character of this story come from?
7. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
8. What does Charlotte lie to Adam about?
(a) Her relationships.
(b) Her time at the tailgate party.
(c) Her jeans being new.
(d) Going to Saint Ray house.
9. What is the meeting with Jojo and Coach Roth about?
(a) Jojo does not want to play basketball.
(b) Jojo needs a part time job.
(c) Jojo wants to take an upper level philosophy course.
(d) Jojo is failing his courses.
10. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
(a) 10 hours.
(b) 5 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
11. In Chapter 12, what does the author indicate about the result of male humiliation?
(a) The result is to seek vengeance.
(b) The result is self-loathing.
(c) The result is not important.
(d) The result is to obtain humility.
12. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Demotes him to second string.
(b) Kicks him out of practice.
(c) Makes him run laps.
(d) Promotes him to captain.
13. In addition to being a promising star, what else does Adam believe about himself?
(a) He is the most popular on campus.
(b) He is very handsome.
(c) He was born to the wrong parents.
(d) He does not deserve his talents.
14. In Chapter 13, why does Jojo confront Adam about the paper?
(a) The paper is incomplete.
(b) Adam uses too many big words.
(c) The paper is not proofread.
(d) The paper is perfect.
15. What is Coach Roth's reaction to Jojo's request?
(a) He becomes angry.
(b) He kicks Jojo off the team.
(c) He does not understand.
(d) He is encouraging.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Charlotte and her friends get into the I.M.?
2. What does Charlotte want to feel toward Adam?
3. What is the purpose of taunting other players during a basketball game?
4. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
5. What does Jojo feel his purpose in life is?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)