|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is currently in the location of the old library of Saint Ray house?
(a) Large screen TV.
2. What is the name of Dupont's alternative newspaper?
(a) The Flame.
(b) The Wave.
(c) The College Ledger.
(d) The Dupont Times.
3. Why does Hoyt's other girlfriend refuse to speak to him?
(a) She finds a different boyfriend.
(b) She likes his friend.
(c) She thinks he is a player.
(d) She moves.
4. What is the result of Adam not knowing how to work the treadmill?
(a) He falls off.
(b) He runs too fast.
(c) He asks for help.
(d) He never works out.
5. In Chapter 15, as the basketball game starts, what does the coach do with Jojo?
(a) Pulls him from the game.
(b) Gives him a pep talk about being second string.
(c) Puts him back in the starting position.
(d) Apologizes for being so hard.
6. In Chapter 11, what does Coach Roth do to Jojo?
(a) Makes him run laps.
(b) Demotes him to second string.
(c) Promotes him to captain.
(d) Kicks him out of practice.
7. What honor does Charlotte receive upon graduating high school?
(a) Honor Roll.
8. What does Charlotte admit the point of going to the bar is?
(a) To get away.
(b) To drink.
(c) To dance.
(d) To find boyfriends.
9. How does Charlotte feel about the encounter between the Mutants and the lacrosse players?
(a) Out of place.
(c) Happy she is not like the other.
(d) Torn between the two groups.
10. In Chapter 5, the reader learns that Hoyt's father is what type of man?
(a) Con man.
(b) Kind man.
(c) Noble man.
(d) Angry man.
11. In the beginning of Chapter 13, what does Charlotte wake up to?
(a) A bloody nose.
(b) The girls in the hall fighting.
(c) Her roommate and a boy in the room.
(d) Beverly crawling on the floor.
12. In Chapter 13, who invites Charlotte to a tailgate party?
13. What is the true reason Charlotte does not want Adam to come into Saint Ray house?
(a) She was only running in for a minute.
(b) She does not want to be seen with a dork.
(c) Adam might think he is her boyfriend.
(d) She really does not like Adam.
14. What time does the dining hall stop serving breakfast?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 8:30 a.m.
(c) 9 a.m.
(d) 10:30 a.m.
15. How far away is Dupont College from Charlotte's home?
(a) 5 hours.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 10 hours.
(d) 1 hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of house is the Saint Ray house?
2. What is significant about Charlotte's professor Mr. Sterling?
3. What is Laurie's advice to Charlotte during the phone call?
4. How does Charlotte feel when Hoyt passes her and dances with another girl?
5. After class, in Chapter 8, who asks Charlotte to lunch?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)