1. What band do the characters in the beginning of the Prologue go to see?
2. How does the author describe Dupont College?
(a) Small and unknown.
(b) New and modern.
(d) Famous, old, with a valued reputation.
3. How is the area around the college described?
(b) Middle class.
4. What county does the main character of this story come from?
5. What honor does Charlotte receive upon graduating high school?
(d) Honor Roll.
6. Who raids Charlotte's graduation party?
(a) Mr. Thoms.
(b) Channing Reeves.
(d) Buster Roth.
7. What sport is being played at the beginning of Chapter 2?
8. How tall is Jojo Johanssen?
(a) 5 feet 10 inches.
(b) 6 feet 7 inches.
(c) 6 feet.
(d) 6 feet 10 inches.
9. Why do the other players tease Charles in the locker room?
(a) He is the newest member of the team.
(b) He has a girlfriend.
(c) He is the smallest on the team.
(d) He gets good grades.
This section contains 4,539 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)