|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the kids in biology not thrilled about learning?
(a) How a frog's legs move even after death.
(b) The science of reproduction.
(c) The inside of a cat.
(d) The classifications of insects.
2. When is Nora's house built?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 20th century.
3. What does the coach decide that makes every one in the class gripe?
(a) It is time to get to know someone who each student does not know well.
(b) They have to research and write a paper.
(c) They have to carry around a baby doll for a week.
(d) They have to go to a football game.
4. What assignment does the coach hand out?
(a) To go to lunch with the other person.
(b) To decide if the other person is someone who you would trust.
(c) To learn as much as possible about the unknown person and write an essay.
(d) To try to understand the other person.
5. Who is moved into Vee's usual place in class?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can be assumed about people who sit together?
2. Where is Nora's father murdered?
3. Who is Vee Sky?
4. What does Patch tell Nora to do?
5. Who is the most vocal complainer?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)