|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Prologue: 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting in the present day?
(a) New Orleans, La.
(b) Coldwater, Maine.
(c) Freeport, Maine.
(d) Salem, Or.
2. When is Nora's house built?
(a) 19th century.
(b) 18th century.
(c) 17th century.
(d) 20th century.
3. What does Nora see on the blackboard in biology class?
(a) A pop quiz.
(b) Barbie and Ken cutouts.
(c) A list of phylums.
(d) A drawing of a hangman.
4. What does Nora write on the first line of her essay about Patch?
5. What does Patch know about Nora?
(b) Only that Nora is younger than the other students.
(c) A startling amount.
(d) Only that Nora and Vee are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Nora's father murdered?
2. What is wrong about Nora's health?
3. How does Nora spend the evening?
4. What does Patch continue to espouse?
5. What does the boy demand of Chauncey?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)