|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aureliano Segundo do in his house?
(a) Sets it on fire
(b) Slams the doors
(c) Runs in circles
(d) Smashes all the breakables
2. Who wants his throat slashed when he dies?
(a) Jose Arcadio
(b) Aureliano Segundo
(d) Jose Arcadio Segundo
3. Who does Aureliano see at a strange brothel?
(a) A ghost
(b) Pilar Ternera
4. What is NOT a result of the event in #151?
(d) Dust storms
5. Who dies on Good Friday?
(c) Aureliano Segundo
(d) Fernanda del Carpio
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Amaranta Ursula delivers her boy?
2. Who does Amaranta Ursula return to the house with?
3. What is Fernanda del Carpio's daughter's name?
4. What does Amaranta Ursula do when Gaston writes of his return to the town?
5. What does the builder of the answer in #129 do to Jose Arcadio's grave?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Meme do after her lover Mauricio Babilonia is shot and killed?
2. What devastation does the five-year-long event cause?
3. Who is Aureliano Segundo trying to placate in his life?
4. When the child is missing from his crib, what has happened to the child?
5. What does Jose Arcadio leave home to do?
6. What are some of the odd behaviors of Remedios the Beauty?
7. What continues to occur for five long years in Macondo?
8. Why does Meme play the clavichord?
9. What is the secret that Aureliano Amador doesn't know about Amaranta Ursula?
10. What happens when Amaranta Ursula delivers her child?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)