|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Meme's lover as mentioned in #141?
(a) He is shot
(b) He proposes marriage
(c) He runs away
(d) He buys her a large ring
2. What does Amaranta Ursula do when Gaston writes of his return to the town?
(a) She is overjoyed.
(b) She tells him not to come back.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She kills herself.
3. Which woman assumes she would be royalty?
(b) Fernanda del Carpio
(d) Petra Cotes
4. Who is locked in the laboratory?
(a) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(b) Jose Arcadio Segundo
5. Who dies during this chapter?
(b) Jose Arcadio
(c) Colonel Gerineldo Marquez
(d) Fernanda del Carpio
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the manuscript written in?
2. What has been happening in the town for nearly five years?
3. Who does Aureliano see at a strange brothel?
4. Who gives the person in #154 a long monologue of grief?
5. Who is the traveler that prowls around Macondo, investigating insects and bananas?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)