|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children do Jose Arcadio and Ursula have?
2. What is/are the names of Jose Arcadio and Ursula's child/children?
(a) Jose Arcadio
(b) Jose Arcadio, Aureliano, and Pietro
(c) Jose Arcadio and Aureliano
(d) They did not have any children.
3. What does Pilar Ternera tell Jose Arcadio?
(a) That he will die soon.
(b) That he will never be rich.
(c) That he will be a father shortly.
(d) That he will rule the town.
4. What does Macondo's growth NOT bring to the town?
5. Who is mysteriously murdered?
(a) Aureliano Segundo
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(d) Jose Arcadio
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first unofficial mayor of Macondo?
2. What do the townspeople do when Jose Arcadio Buendia seems to go mad?
3. What does Colonel Aureliano Buendia do when he visits the jail?
4. What is NOT one of Rebeca's symptoms?
5. What do the soldiers do when the execution is interrupted?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Melqunades left behind after his sudden death?
2. What happens when Gerineldo Mbrquez disagrees with the decision of Colonel Aureliano Buendia?
3. What happens to Pietro when Amaranta finally rejects his long proposal and courtship?
4. Who vies for the attention of Pietro Crespi?
5. When Jose Arcadio Buendia becomes obsessed with mechanical animals, what do Aureliano and some townspeople do?
6. What are some of the ailments of Rebeca?
7. What happens to the murderer of Aureliano Jose?
8. Describe Jose Arcadio Segundo.
9. Describe Aureliano Segundo.
10. What happens to prevent the execution of Colonel Aureliano Buendia?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)