|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Arcadio transfer land grants to?
(c) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(d) Jose Arcadio
2. What do the soldiers do when the execution is interrupted?
(a) Shoot Jose Arcadio
(b) Run away
(c) Decide to join the liberal side
(d) Miss their target
3. What does Ursula use to cure Rebeca?
(a) Lemon tea
(c) Rhubarb soaked in orange juice
4. Who is Arcadio's mother?
5. Who criticized this decision the most?
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(d) Gerineldo Marquez
Short Answer Questions
1. Who vies for the love of Pietro?
2. What is NOT one of Rebeca's symptoms?
3. Where is the story located?
4. What does Ursula attempt to sell with her girls?
5. What is the final request of the person in #73?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Colonel Aureliano Buendia's final request when he is caught and court martialed?
2. How many children does Santa Sofia de la Piedad have? And what are their names?
3. How does the reader know that Colonel Aureliano Buendia has become distant?
4. Why does Meme play the clavichord?
5. Why won't Ursula have sex with Jose?
6. What does Colonel Aureliano Buendia do with his newfound solitude?
7. What has Melqunades left behind after his sudden death?
8. How does Amaranta raise her son Aureliano Jose, and why is this inappropriate?
9. What happens when Amaranta Ursula delivers her child?
10. What happens after Aureliano Jose after the rejection of his affections?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)