|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the answer in #113 finally choose?
(a) Aureliano Segundo
(b) Jose Arcadio
(d) Jose Arcadio Segundo
2. Who needs a ten foot circle drawn around him?
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(c) Colonel Moncada
(d) Colonel Aureliano Buendia
3. What is painted on the chest of Colonel Aureliano Buendia?
(a) His initials
(b) A war symbol
(c) An iodine circle over the exact position of his heart
(d) A peace symbol
4. What does Pilar Ternera tell Jose Arcadio?
(a) That he will rule the town.
(b) That he will die soon.
(c) That he will be a father shortly.
(d) That he will never be rich.
5. What happens when a rich man comes into town?
(a) Ursula sleeps with him.
(b) Remedios is oblivious to him.
(c) Jose Arcadio Segundo steals from him.
(d) Aureliano Segundo kills him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the soldiers do when the execution is interrupted?
2. What does Colonel Aureliano Buendia return to Macondo to do?
3. Who is the new leader of Macondo as a result of #91?
4. What does Arcadio do with a messenger sent by the liberal revolutionary forces?
5. What does Amaranta decline to do after she accepts the proposal?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Melqunades.
2. Who are identical twins?
3. Describe what is going to happen to Colonel Buendia in the not too distant past.
4. The plague of Rebeca spreads across the town - who helps to save the people?
5. Who does Aureliano Buendia marry?
6. What does Colonel Aureliano Buendia begin to realize?
7. What happens after Aureliano Jose after the rejection of his affections?
8. What is Pietro Crespi a master at doing?
9. Why won't Ursula have sex with Jose?
10. Describe Jose Arcadio Segundo.
This section contains 453 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)