|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ursula use to cure Rebeca?
(a) Rhubarb soaked in orange juice
(b) Lemon tea
2. Who is left in charge of Macondo when the answer from #61 leaves?
(a) Jose Arcadio
(c) Jose Arcadio Buendia
3. Where is the story located?
4. What does Colonel Aureliano Buendia return to Macondo to do?
(a) Meet with a lover
(b) Await the armistice
(c) Gather troops
(d) Take over
5. What makes Jose Arcadio Buendia and Ursula not consummate their relationship?
(a) They are not attracted to each other.
(b) They are afraid of birth defects.
(c) Ursula does not believe in sexual relations.
(d) Jose has an illness.
6. Where does Aureliano Jose begin to spend his evenings?
(a) At Pilar Ternera's
(b) At Jose Arcadio Buendia's
(c) At Rebeca's
(d) At Ursula's
7. Who is now twenty years of age without being able to take care of herself?
(a) Remedios the Beauty
(b) Santa Sofia de la Piedad
8. How many children does Santa Sofia de la Piedad now have?
9. Who begins to find Jose Arcadio irresistible?
10. What does Jose Arcadio Buendia invent to help with the plague?
(a) A spinning dictionary
(b) A tasty meal
(c) A comfy chair
(d) A pair of headphones to block out music
11. Who returns home with crude manners and many tattoos?
(a) Jose Arcadio
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
12. Who is the new leader of Macondo as a result of #91?
(a) Colonel Jose
(b) Colonel Arcadio
(c) Colonel Aureliano Buendia
(d) Colonel Aureliano Jose
13. What happens to Colonel Aureliano Buendia do on the day of the armistice?
(a) Visits the doctor
(b) Kills himself
(c) Starts a new revolution
(d) Calls on Ursula
14. What happens to Jose Arcadio after he sleeps with the young girl?
(a) He marries her.
(b) He kills the girl.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He tells his parents.
15. How many illegitimate children of Colonel Aureliano Buendia are introduced to Ursula?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is a witness to a military executions that then scars him for life?
2. Who seizes Macondo again?
3. What are the names of Santa Sofia de la Piedad's children?
4. Who becomes fixated on Amaranta as a sexual object?
5. Who leaves town after this execution in #93 is carried out?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)