|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who begins to squander his wealth?
(a) Jose Aureliano
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(c) Jose Arcadio Segundo
(d) Aureliano Segundo
2. What is the most wonderful of all the objects of wonder that Melqunades brings to Jose Arcadio Buendia?
(a) Fasle teeth
3. Who does Arcadio have a daughter with?
(d) Santa Sofia de la Piedad
4. What happens when a rich man comes into town?
(a) Jose Arcadio Segundo steals from him.
(b) Aureliano Segundo kills him.
(c) Ursula sleeps with him.
(d) Remedios is oblivious to him.
5. Who criticized this decision the most?
(c) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(d) Gerineldo Marquez
6. Who is the first unofficial mayor of Macondo?
(c) Jose Arcardio Buendia
(d) Jose Arcadio
7. Who returns home with crude manners and many tattoos?
(a) Jose Arcadio Buendia
(b) Jose Arcadio
8. Who raises their child in an intimate matter past a decent age?
9. Who is the head of the gypsies?
10. How long do Ursula and Jose Arcadio Buendia wander across the mountains?
(a) 26 minutes
(b) 26 months
(c) 26 weeks
(d) 26 days
11. What occasionally visits the town?
(c) High winds
12. Who goes to the river and drowns, quite unexpectedly?
(b) Jose Arcadio
(d) Jose Arcadio Buendia
13. Who does Pietro proclaim his love for?
14. Who tries to prevent the killing of the answer in #93?
15. What are the names of Santa Sofia de la Piedad's children?
(a) Remedios, Jose Arcadio Segundo, and Aureliano Segundo
(c) She doesn't have any children.
(d) Remedios and Jose Arcadio Segundo
Short Answer Questions
1. Who goes to a theater and is accosted by soldiers, only to be shot?
2. Who decides to make gold fish?
3. What does Pilar Ternera tell Jose Arcadio?
4. What is painted on the chest of Colonel Aureliano Buendia?
5. Who is Amaranta?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)