|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Moncada's widow doesn't let Colonel Aureliano Buendia in the door, what does he do?
(a) He burns down her house.
(b) He kills her.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He yells at her dog.
2. How many children do Jose Arcadio and Ursula have?
3. Who criticized this decision the most?
(a) Gerineldo Marquez
(b) Jose Arcadio Buendia
4. Who is the Parisian woman who is taken in married by Aureliano Segundo?
(a) Julienne la Femme
(b) Sophie de Rosa
(d) Fernanda del Carpio
5. Who does Pietro proclaim his love for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Colonel Aureliano Buendia have so many illegitimate children?
2. What does Aureliano Segundo do with his wealth?
3. How many illegitimate children of Colonel Aureliano Buendia are introduced to Ursula?
4. Who seizes Macondo again?
5. What is/are the names of Jose Arcadio and Ursula's child/children?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)